Coaching Horrible/Players Not Much Better

Smashmouth

Worst coaching I have seen by any team this year. Obvious we were able to run the ball early so what does sh*tty do ? He runs 4 WR sets with no backs in the back field rather than continuing to pound away keeping the ball out of Bradys hands, or at the very least running some more play action. DUMB . Cant run play action with no god damn backs in the back field Shooty IDIOT.

Also why put McKnight back to field a punt when hes always been shakey receiving punts ? Absolutely stupid. When they said he was back their I cringed and yes he fumbled the ball with no one near him since the punter out kicked the coverage. DUMB

Notice how a real team adapts ?? The Pats were having trouble early so what do they do to open the third Quarter ? Go into No huddle and absolutely destroy our defense by wearing them down for the second half.

Other things .... How many balls do we have to drop on Sanchez ? How come we cant protect him vs a patchwork defense ? Why can't we create god damn mismatches vs said patchwork defense while NE had WR's running wide open all over the field at times ?

So Shotty had his game of the year last week and hes right back to being a frreaking Idiot. 7 Minutes left in the game down by 2 TD's and you run LT UP THE GOD DAMN MIDDLE ??? Really ? Are 30 seconds not important at this point in the game ?

In all honesty on the first drive I thought it was obvious we could have dominated this football game by running it down their throats but we did not 4 WR sets are much more Important than keeping the ball out of Bradys hands.

On the first drive (second and goal) did anyone Notice when Sanchez extended the play and they went to replay showing all of the Jets WR's basicly giving up on the play in the endzone while Sanchez kept the play alive twice ?? The only guy I saw actully make an effort was Keller and that was shocking enough, but do these guys want to win or have it ******* handed to them ?

While I think we have a good football team In no way can this team win 3 road games in a row with this kind of effort and inconsistency. At some point in the playoffs this crap catches up to you just like it has vs better coached teams in both of the last two AFC championship games. Even if this team gets hot im not sure if anyone on this board has the faith that a coaching staff like this can get us consistently through 3 road playoff games vs much better defenses than the Pats threw at us tonight.

Rant off /

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tannenbaum

Rex

Schitty

Sanchez

Thats the Four Horseman of Suckapolypse

Im not a big Tanny fan but some calls tonight on both sides of the ball and unforutnately on ST (wonder who made that call ) were disturbing. Sorry but i cant blame Sanchez and I wont until I see more effort from his WR's O-Line and Shotty is the hell out of here

Chan that was a disgrace. Sorry but this gamne could have been totally different the way we came out running it down their throats then shooty basicly screwing it all up.

You're a disgrace.. We lost tonight to a team with a HOF Qb, with the best winning % ever... We're not exactly in an exclusive club

I cannot fault the game plan in the first half. They were weak in the secondary and JETS needed to take advantage of that and they did. Till we found a way to not score on that first drive.

The next few drives Sanchez was not setting his feet properly on the throws and a few got away from him to put it mildly. Cannot really blame Schotty for the play calling. And i am big Schotty hater. And the less said about the protection the better. We cannot even stop a 3 man rush from reaching the QB in less than 2 seconds. They made Anfre Carter look like the second coming of Lawrence Taylor!

Long story short. No matter what the weakness of the defense they are facing, this team needs to stick to its ground and pound ways. If we can get the running game going there is hope that we might end up with about 24-27 points and its hopefully enough to win. Otherwise they are easily beat.

You're a disgrace.. We lost tonight to a team with a HOF Qb, with the best winning % ever... We're not exactly in an exclusive club

Im a disgrace ? Thanks man appreciate that. Sorry I cant stand Inept game plans vs said HOF QB the same one you were calling a pussy a few short days ago. We could have hammered this team with the run all night that much was obvious keeping the ball out of SAID HOF's freaking hands right ? Or were you Happy with the 4 WR sets taking away the play action ?

I cannot fault the game plan in the first half. They were weak in the secondary and JETS needed to take advantage of that and they did. Till we found a way to not score on that first drive.

The next few drives Sanchez was not setting his feet properly on the throws and a few got away from him to put it mildly. Cannot really blame Schotty for the play calling. And i am big Schotty hater. And the less said about the protection the better. We cannot even stop a 3 man rush from reaching the QB in less than 2 seconds. They made Anfre Carter look like the second coming of Lawrence Taylor!

Long story short. No matter what the weakness of the defense they are facing, this team needs to stick to its ground and pound ways. If we can get the running game going there is hope that we might end up with about 24-27 points and its hopefully enough to win. Otherwise they are easily beat.

... do i even have to say anything about this statement

Im a disgrace ? Thanks man appreciate that. Sorry I cant stand Inept game plans vs said HOF QB the same one you were calling a pussy a few short days ago. We could have hammered this team with the run all night that much was obvious keeping the ball out of SAID HOF's freaking hands right ? Or were you Happy with the 4 WR sets taking away the play action ?

oh, allright, maybe your not a disgrace.. but you need to chill the **** out, we lost to a good team. It happens. Baltimore lost today to a sh*t team and they were considered the class of the AFC 24 hrs ago..

he was 10 of 14 did you expect him to complete every pass ? All QB's have this happen during games when they cant step up or make errant throws, it happens. The Big issue here was the lack of continuing to run the football whioch is the NUMBER ONE thing you do to keep players like Brady off the field. I would understand if we could not run it but at one point in the first quarter we were running for 7 yards a pop and actully gaining first downs so why no countinue to pound ? bad coaching is why

So Shotty had his game of the year last week and hes right back to being a frreaking Idiot.

That's it, we will never be anything more than mediocre with Brian Schottenheimer as our OC. The BS apologists can blame execution all they want - it's that azzhole's responsibility to have this offense prepared and at least looking like they know what they're doing even if they don't execute. When guys all game long continually line up at the ball looking around like they confused as to what to do - that's on that dolt and it will never be any better. Throw Sanchez's schizophrenia in and you get what we saw tonight - lack of preparation, horrific play call and interceptions that occur because the person the ball is thrown to is anywhere from surprised to see it, to totally unaware of that possibility. He needs to go away.

oh, allright, maybe your not a disgrace.. but you need to chill the **** out, we lost to a good team. It happens. Baltimore lost today to a sh*t team and they were considered the class of the AFC 24 hrs ago..

And baltimores inconsistency is why they dont win SB's either chan. The reason Im so pissed is because it was pretty obvious they could not stop the run yet we just simply gave up on the best way to shut down said HOF QB.

EY I think you just hate every QB the Jets put out on the field. Was it Sanchez' fault on second and goal when he extended the play and his WR's had their heads up their asses ?

That's it, we will never be anything more than mediocre with Brian Schottenheimer as our OC. The BS apologists can blame execution all they want - it's that azzhole's responsibility to have this offense prepared and at least looking like they know what they're doing even if they don't execute. When guys all game long continually line up at the ball looking around like they confused as to what to do - that's on that dolt and it will never be any better. Throw Sanchez's schizophrenia in and you get what we saw tonight - lack of preparation, horrific play call and interceptions that occur because the person the ball is thrown to is anywhere from surprised to see it, to totally unaware of that possibility. He needs to go away.

Tell me NJ did you see what I saw in the first quarter or am I nuts ? :) Was the run their for the taking all game long ?

I tell ya, as crazy as it seems, the missed chip shot FG at the beginning of the game really set the tone for the entire game and took the wind out of the sails of the fans and the team. I just keep thinking if we had just got some points there and had the lead things could have been different.

Before game:

"Throw it against their decimated, bottom ranked secondary!"

After game:

"It was OBVIOUS from second one that the Jets could have run it down their throats!"

Wrong .... Was obvious to me on the first series they could not stop our run. Common Knowledge you stop a great QB by keeping him off the field . We have done this in the past did something change all of a sudden ?

I tell ya, as crazy as it seems, the missed chip shot FG at the beginning of the game really set the tone for the entire game and took the wind out of the sails of the fans and the team. I just keep thinking if we had just got some points there and had the lead things could have been different.

Yep it definetely hurt but that second and goal play still sticks in my mind and that was a great shot of the endzone watching all our WR's just basicly stop on the play while Sanchez scrambled around. Its was sad actully/

It was Hackett, then it was Heimerdinger, now it's Schotty.

It's always the coaches when you don't want to admit the QB sucks.

Gameplan was fine. Execution sucked.

Sanchez sucks, but so does Schitty.

Hackett sucked too. Dinger had nothing to work with. And hes dead so I wont bad mouth him.

Wrong .... Was obvious to me on the first series they could not stop our run. Common Knowledge you stop a great QB by keeping him off the field . We have done this in the past did something change all of a sudden ?

Wasn't it obvious all week that their pass D sucked so therefore the Jets should throw?

And I know it sounds nice and easy....but running the ball all game against an offense like the one the Patriots makes little sense unless the D is on point.

Yep it definetely hurt but that second and goal play still sticks in my mind and that was a great shot of the endzone watching all our WR's just basicly stop on the play while Sanchez scrambled around. Its was sad actully/

That's what happens when the QB has 1 read ability. ;)

Sanchez sucks, but so does Schitty.

Hackett sucked too. Dinger had nothing to work with. And hes dead so I wont bad mouth him.

Schotty may suck, and I've said many times that he needs to be fired asap so we can move on.

But the "Schotty Sucks" lynch mob is simply a cover for the real problem.

Wasn't it obvious all week that their pass D sucked so therefore the Jets should throw?

And I know it sounds nice and easy....but running the ball all game against an offense like the one the Patriots makes little sense unless the D is on point.

maybe to you it was obvious but as the game was actully unfolding it seemed to me we were running it down their throats and they were doing a pretty damn good job defending our WR's. Notice how much our Mind boggling Offense created Mismatches vs a pathcwork secondary and how many times the pats created Mismatches vs our fantastic secondary ? Its called Coordinating and offense ours is a Joke Belichicks gets the job done. Do you actully watch our vanilla offense ? A borderline moron could coach a defense vs Shotty

he was 10 of 14 did you expect him to complete every pass ? All QB's have this happen during games when they cant step up or make errant throws, it happens. The Big issue here was the lack of continuing to run the football whioch is the NUMBER ONE thing you do to keep players like Brady off the field. I would understand if we could not run it but at one point in the first quarter we were running for 7 yards a pop and actully gaining first downs so why no countinue to pound ? bad coaching is why

How is it different from my conclusion ? The JETS looked like they were trying to exploit a weakness and this offense is not good enough to do that. Ground and pound is the only way to go.

As for the passing games sucktitude they made a reference to number of attemps of 40+ yards on the telecast tonite. I managed to catch it just they were pulling it off the screen. The JETS are dramatically down in that stat. And looking number of 40+ yard completions we have a grand total of 1 so far this season. Last year we had 11.That says is the JETS are not able to stretch the field and the opposition seems to be dialing on that fact enough to make JAGS look like All Pro in pass coverage against us.

Schotty may suck, and I've said many times that he needs to be fired asap so we can move on.

But the "Schotty Sucks" lynch mob is simply a cover for the real problem.

You may very well be right but we have to see it to believe it EY they showed so shots of the open field today that were pretty alarming our WR's seem to run bad routes and give up on plays . Sure they make the circu catch now and then but that does not a good WR make IMO. I think we have problems all over the offense and it all comes down to coaching until a change is made. None of us have any good reason why this guy is still on the sidelines

Archived