I'd like to see Mark Sanchez with Bill Callahan instead of Schotty

CobraVerde

Bill has taken a team to the Super Bowl and had one of the most prolific passing teams in NFL history. Is it just me or doesnt it make sense to give him the reigns and see what he can do??? I agree with a lot of you something hardcore has to be done, but i still want Sanchez as the QB. He is not being given the proper guidance. The offense shouldnt be having to depend on the defense at this point and be winning games.

Also Wayne Hunter needs to be benched. Is there a reason why he hasnt yet?

I agree. I will not give up on him until I see him fail in another system. I Callahan is the OC next year and Sanchez shows nothing, then I'll give up and move on.

callahan is responsible for the oline... which has been a god damn disgrace this year. For real.. A big part of the reason for Sanchez struggling is the complete lack of a running game, and constant pressure.. Callahan should be fired tomorrow

callahan is responsible for the oline... which has been a god damn disgrace this year. For real.. A big part of the reason for Sanchez struggling is the complete lack of a running game, and constant pressure.. Callahan should be fired tomorrow

They gave him Hunter who just out right sucks and for some reason they also gave him NO DEPTH so Im not sure you can put this on Callahan. We knew Slauson was a decent player but there were some good players on the market while our Oline was having a complete melt down in the preseason. Our personnel dept thought better of solidifying a weakness on a SB caliber team which was DUMB and shows this organization is not ready for prime time like the Steelers do every year routinely.

**** Callahan. What they need to do is clean house and replace every offensive coach, bar none.

I can go for this but if its going to be done mid season we have to have Callahan. if its the offseason Rex better not trust this offense to his asshat buddy Cavanaugh cause that would be a disaster.

I can go for this but if its going to be done mid season we have to have Callahan. if its the offseason Rex better not trust this offense to his asshat buddy Cavanaugh cause that would be a disaster.

They don't have the balls or the smarts to fire him mid season.

Yes, of course..

BUT... I'm telling you, it makes a lot of sense.. Remember back at JI, I had that Favre Jersey in mu sig for months before it happened.

yeah but we knew GB wanted Favre the hell out of town since Rodgers was more than ready and they were sick of Favres playoff INT chokes. Im not sure Manning would want to come here with this lazy a$$ bunch of pass catching bitches we have on the roster. Im sure Manning is used to his receivers going all out for him cause if they dont he gets in thier face which is the main thing I think Sanchez lacks.

Yes, of course..

BUT... I'm telling you, it makes a lot of sense.. Remember back at JI, I had that Favre Jersey in mu sig for months before it happened.

Wait, so if you had a Favre jersey in your sig... and we got Favre...

and you think a Manning jersey in your sig will bring us Peyton....

What did you have in your sig to get Sanchez here.... a photo of JIF's taint?

Brian Schottenheimer is not the reason we suck.

Sorry.

Sir, there are likes, damn lies, and statistics. You have just told a damn lie! Or Sumthin,...tsss...

It's not like there were points Sanchez very obviously and completely left on the field tonight. That Keller pass was on target! It had the potential to be caught if the play was designed and called better. Same for throwing behind Holmes.

Wait, so if you had a Favre jersey in your sig... and we got Favre...

and you think a Manning jersey in your sig will bring us Peyton....

What did you have in your sig to get Sanchez here.... a photo of JIF's taint?

Jif's tonsils...

Archived