Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The war raged on throughout the darkness of the night. Rudolph’s army split up looking for an opening into the castle, somehow, there had to be a way to breach Moonracer’s defenses…Yukon decided it was best to quietly sneak around the perimeter and ambush the toys from behind. “They’ll never see me in the darkness, if I can get behind the castle, I’m sure I can find a way inside while they’re all occupied up front. I can sneak in, maybe grab Santa and get him out without anyone even noticing…maybe even drive this pickax through a couple toy’s hearts while I’m at it!”

73acfe0c-c02d-48d8-905b-99e5e0d22a9a.jpg

Wait. WTF, was that just Bumble Yukon saw following him from somewhere behind? Naw probably just tweaking out a bit. He made his way to the back of Moonracer’s castle safely and sure enough found what appeared to be a way inside… through a small crack in the ice walls. “Ha, struck silver & gold after all bitchez.” But as he was making his way inside he heard what appeared to be small whispers from behind a large snow bank just a few feet away.

http://sounddogs.com/previews/31/mp3/272365_SOUNDDOGS__wh.mp3

… As he turned around to…

4toys.jpg

3179745914_439d0aefb9.jpg

Yukon Cornelius, aka Wombat, Town Lie Detector has been savagely ripped apart limb by limb.

…As Daylight brakes Moonracer continues to watch the battle from his dark tower. Until he smells something funny, smoke. He searches his castle until he finds where the blasted smell is coming from. There, sprawled all across his foyer floor, ripped apart and burnt to shreds lay…Spotted Elephant aka Ape, Scum Roleblocker, crushed…and then torched into a thousand stitches of ash.

--90000--66740_product_37292758_thumb_large.jpg

Day 2 has begun…

Hahahaha!!! That stupid Ape trying to catch with a "slip" and he was scum, cute....idiot.

Sucks we lost the lie detector but losing the scum role blocker on N1 is pretty epic.

Vote Bret

He was my first choice yesterday - but I do remember some weird interactions with the Ape. Going to go back and look at Ape's play.

I'm guessing he was Vig shot?

Nice little train... full of pigs. I went back and re-read a bit, to try and see if anyone showed me their a$$ while jumping on my train...

• Smash is WAY more talkative than usual for D1. Considering all his mouthing off, I'd have expected more than just spammy banter (something he usually chides us for) and definitely expected him to give a reason for his vote on me... so his move to me reeks like an easy scum vote, and his post count reeks like padding his participation to look like he's not lurking.
  • JIF jumped to me, either to be opportunistic or to maybe "trap" someone since he knows the case of killing me D1 is now garbage... as I have taken his place as the true Batman. That's right fag.
  • CTM votes me on D1 every game... though this time it seems he jumped on me more opportunistically after others started pushing it, rather than leading off with a vote on me as per the norm.
  • JC was making "cases" before everyone even checked in... I think his play is the most alarming, like last game he's trying to manufacture cases where there is little to nothing.
  • JF80 is avoiding this game like he's been smacked down by his scummates in the QT to finally shut his stupid mouth... usually he's right here with me as one of the easiest D1 votes there is.

Of all of these on my train, I think its obvious that at least one is scum. My best reads are usually on JC and JIF, and I'd be fine with voting either of them - BUT my gut is telling me to Vote Smash.

Worth bumping. He was very aggressive toward Smash, JC and a lesser extent me...

I think one scum is on that list.

Potentially. I'm not, I don think Ape would have been that aggressive toward Smash if he was, JC is interesting if there was a bus going on. Ape was more passive toward him while making it known he thought he was scum.

Unvote Smash

Smash is more assertive than usual on D1, but he at least appears to be scumhunting in some capacity.

Do we want Pacturd at L2?

Right now my top 3 would be Pac for his contradictions, Brett for "get behind the Ape" wifom, and Jetscode for trying to manufacture cases before everyone even checked in, then going dark once I called him out on it.

Here's an Ape post right when the Pac train got hot.

Final Vote Count:

Pac (10) - CTM, Verb, Crusher, 80, Vic, Lily, JiF, Ape, Smash, JC

Brett (1) - BG

Verb (1) - Leelou

Smash (2) - Brett, AVM

Ape (1) - JC

CTM (3) - SMC, Wombat, Pac

With 19 players it takes 10 to lynch

JC hammered too.

Hmmmm.

Unvote Brett

Vote JC

I might as well tell you guys now.

On Tuesday/Wednesday I am getting flown to Detroit for an interview, so I will be limited in posting then. Given Hess' impatience, there will probably be a deadline then. I'll try my best to be available via my new Kindle Fire which is so awesome I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a tablet at a great price point.

PS. Hess, we got a great FF matchup going right now, and I think its winner gets into the playoffs, loser goes home. Good luck, but needless to say I am stoked I chose to go with Helu.

Archived