Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

LeeLouPinella.. First off, thanks for PMing the action shots - much appreciated.

secondly there's been enough filth spewed by now for you to start forming an opinion or 2. would you care to share your thoughts?

Pac's head: as he made this post: Uh-oh theys catchin on to me playin it different holmes, how can I appears more like myself...... I got it! usually I'm an a$$hole to the new players...

//fires up browser

//locates noob

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ping

I've said I supported that rule as both town and scum in a # of games on thread and in scum chats. It's not odd. and I'd like to kill CTM or Smash.

Wait, he has a "ping" on Crusher... but he's willing to vote CTM or Smash. Be curious to see if this was some sort of distancing post.

could you explain a little more where your going with this OP ?

Sure. When I say "ping" I usually say it in the context of someone committing one of the scumtells I have on them. Like last game, Jetscode did something I've seen him do as scum, a scumtell. I said he "pinged" me, and I really didn't want to move my vote. It took CTM setting a trap to get others to vote him, but I knew he was scum.

So it strikes me as yet another contradiction by Pac to say "ping" on Crusher, then not express a willingness to vote Crusher. Make sense?

Sure. When I say "ping" I usually say it in the context of someone committing one of the scumtells I have on them. Like last game, Jetscode did something I've seen him do as scum, a scumtell. I said he "pinged" me, and I really didn't want to move my vote. It took CTM setting a trap to get others to vote him, but I knew he was scum.

So it strikes me as yet another contradiction by Pac to say "ping" on Crusher, then not express a willingness to vote Crusher. Make sense?

Oh I know what Ping means I just wanted confirmation on what you were thinking player wise didnt want to guess or misunderstand what you were saying

I'm off to the mountains for the weekend...perhaps I will find a good lady to settle down with, and bring to teh mafia goodness. Will check in tonight (as long as there is wireless up there) and periodically this weekend.

Don't like the Pac train btw, happened way way too fast IMO.

unvote, vote Smash

Just seemed like a pile on to me.

Unvote Smash

Smash is more assertive than usual on D1, but he at least appears to be scumhunting in some capacity.

Do we want Pacturd at L2?

Right now my top 3 would be Pac for his contradictions, Brett for "get behind the Ape" wifom, and Jetscode for trying to manufacture cases before everyone even checked in, then going dark once I called him out on it.

Unvote Smash

Smash is more assertive than usual on D1, but he at least appears to be scumhunting in some capacity.

Do we want Pacturd at L2?

Right now my top 3 would be Pac for his contradictions, Brett for "get behind the Ape" wifom, and Jetscode for trying to manufacture cases before everyone even checked in, then going dark once I called him out on it.

You're so scared of me that now you are just copying my 2 favorites for scum.

Scared little monkey fears teh JiF.

You're so scared of me that now you are just copying my 2 favorites for scum.

Scared little monkey fears teh JiF.

Yeah. That's what I'm doing... or maybe I just see the same things that you and everyone else pretty much see.

hahah.. take note of the late train townies.

I am town with a pro town power. Do whatever you guys want. There are no contradictions and this is how I play.

Sure you are. lol. Just a second ago you were useless, now you have a "pro town power". Taking a page out of CTM's book too?

Pathetic.

Yeah. That's what I'm doing... or maybe I just see the same things that you and everyone else pretty much see.

I smell fear. And it stinks like monkey.

Pac (8) - CTM, Verb, Crusher, 80, Vic, Lily, Smash, JiF

Out of this list I'm most concerned with CTM, Crush, and Smash. CTM and Crush usually have good memories but have gotten a sudden case of amnesia.

I NEVER vote to lynch the last games mod or new players on Day 1. It's pretty well documented in past games for anyone with a memory.

That said, Smash's vote is the most glaring of the bunch.. Made no mention of me being dirty but happily hops on board the train.

Whatever floats your boats.. If killing town and learning nothing from it is your thing fire away.

hahah.. take note of the late train townies.

I am town with a pro town power. Do whatever you guys want. There are no contradictions and this is how I play.

This is definitely the type of play we see from someone with a "pro town power"....lol

defense of what? what is the case?

The rest of the yahoos have called you out for playing like a pussy...I'm inclined to agree with them although your not my #1 choice I could esily go there just to see what turns up...you give a reveal without a reveal which comes across as a little disingenious...care to expound on that reveal?

The rest of the yahoos have called you out for playing like a pussy...I'm inclined to agree with them although your not my #1 choice I could esily go there just to see what turns up...you give a reveal without a reveal which comes across as a little disingenious...care to expound on that reveal?

I thought you were way too smart to fall for JiF's nonsense.. it's obvious he wants to kill me for obliterating his scum team last game.

I have NEVER pioneered or participated in the lynch of either a new player or the prior games mod. That's a fact. If that's "playing like a pussy" then so be it. Thing is... 99% of you guys are guilty of it as well.

I have one.. can use it every day and while not particulary valuable right now you better belive it would be towards end game.

So how come a couple of posts ago - you werent even resisting? And how wouldnt we gain information from a death that helps us later in the game, but not now? Seems like that might shed some light even if its killing a "pro town power role".

And now you're just a night shot away from death anyway so it makes perfect sense to kill you and gain info. Why would scum keep a player who helps out later in the game around? lol. You're digging your own grave.

I'm sensing a scum in headlights syndrome. You dont know where to go. Could we possibly have back to back day 1 scum lynches?

oh and what would turn up is nothing.. everyone will have the excuse of voting me because it was fun to do. nothing learned.

So how come a couple of posts ago - you werent even resisting? And how wouldnt we gain information from a death that helps us later in the game, but not now? Seems like that might shed some light even if its killing a "pro town power role".

And now you're just a night shot away from death anyway so it makes perfect sense to kill you and gain info. Why would scum keep a player who helps out later in the game around? lol. You're digging your own grave.

I'm sensing a scum in headlights syndrome. You dont know where to go. Could we possibly have back to back day 1 scum lynches?

too hard to tell if this is dumb JiF or scum JiF... yawn.

defense of what? what is the case?

maybe a good defense would be to reveal your supposed power so that if you are town with this power you will be doing us a favor by revealing rather than asking us to believe you with nothing. Dont be a hard a$$ idiot and die.

Pac (8) - CTM, Verb, Crusher, 80, Vic, Lily, Smash, JiF

Out of this list I'm most concerned with CTM, Crush, and Smash. CTM and Crush usually have good memories but have gotten a sudden case of amnesia.

I NEVER vote to lynch the last games mod or new players on Day 1. It's pretty well documented in past games for anyone with a memory.

That said, Smash's vote is the most glaring of the bunch.. Made no mention of me being dirty but happily hops on board the train.

I agree with you on CTM, but not sure about Smash, compared to momentum vote like Lily's.

That said, after you ****ed up the other game and didn't vote for Crusher like you should have ("There's no way I'm voting for Crusher"), seeing you die would bring me great joy.

I agree with you on CTM, but not sure about Smash, compared to momentum vote like Lily's.

That said, after you ****ed up the other game and didn't vote for Crusher like you should have ("There's no way I'm voting for Crusher"), seeing you die would bring me great joy.

meh.. I had a family emergency or I would have punted Crush that day.

and why did you mention Lily? Did you forget she was mod confirmed? I think she's just got her head in the clouds as to why she's voting me.

Archived