Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and for what it's worth when have we seen a train move this quickly that results in lynching scum? yeah.. not often if ever.

I like how everyone is trying to rationalize their votes like it's for a reason other than it being fun and/or a vendetta.

If I gave you 1 or more scum with Smash, CTM, and Crush I'll consider this another excellent game from yours truly.

This is slop, its day one man we've been wrong before we'll be wrong again.

So you going to double vote yourself ? your at L-2

Care to self-vote, given that you're so fond of dropping the hammer?

nope.. I'll let Verb come in and unvote if he's so inclined... also give some time to anyone else paying attention to post thier thoughts of this ridiculous witch hunt.

who's contradicting themselves? earlier you said I was playing cautious and now you're saying I'm playing reactionary. Which is it?

I'm the town double voter... I'll happily vet myself if we can get you to L2.

I'm interested...tell us more on how it worxs...single vote with the weight of two or invisble PM to Mod, can you split the vote?

Really...do tell...

and for what it's worth when have we seen a train move this quickly that results in lynching scum? yeah.. not often if ever.

I like how everyone is trying to rationalize their votes like it's for a reason other than it being fun and/or a vendetta.

If I gave you 1 or more scum with Smash, CTM, and Crush I'll consider this another excellent game from yours truly.

Try last game...

I'm interested...tell us more on how it worxs...single vote with the weight of two or invisble PM to Mod, can you split the vote?

Really...do tell...

double vote able to be used daily.. I don't have to PM Hess, just vote and it will count for 2. I was first told I was the town double voter then I PM'd Hess for clarification.

it's really not that valuable now but later in the game it could be huge.. scum probably wouldn't let me get there anyway at this point.

like I give a crap haha.. I think your scum so your vote on me is expected you doosh.

Im not a douche I simply do nto believe you or your poor arguements. Im giving you the chance to make everyone who pushed you look wrong but if your not going to take that Ill just re vote you and let someone else hammer

double vote able to be used daily.. I don't have to PM Hess, just vote and it will count for 2. I was first told I was the town double voter then I PM'd Hess for clarification.

it's really not that valuable now but later in the game it could be huge.. scum probably wouldn't let me get there anyway at this point.

According to wiki its a very mild town power...too bad you couldn't have concealed it till the end game...lol

According to wiki its a very mild town power...too bad you couldn't have concealed it till the end game...lol

people were too busy making bogus cases or voting me because it's fun.. in an alt game I would have made an impact.

people just want to lynch me for fun.. whatevs.

Im not a douche I simply do nto believe you or your poor arguements. Im giving you the chance to make everyone who pushed you look wrong but if your not going to take that Ill just re vote you and let someone else hammer

I don't have to self hammer to make them look wrong.. the coroner report will do that.

So what's worse- momentum voting or putting at l1 voting?

:tongue:

Let me clarify... I wasn't saying that the momentum votes were suspect. I was just bubbling up the 5 votes in an hour to squash any chance of SMC taking us off into some semantic debate of what is and is not "momentum vote".

Official Vote Count:

Pac (8) - CTM, Verb, Crusher, 80, Vic, Lily, JiF, Ape

Brett (1) - BG

Verb (1) - Leelou

Smash (2) - Brett, AVM

Ape (1) - JC

CTM (3) - SMC, Wombat, Pac

With 19 players it takes 10 to lynch

DEADLINE IS MONDAY 8:00 PM EST

The how come CTM doesn't have 4 votes?

If we're gonna kill, might as well kill now rather than wait till Monday. We rarely kill anyone on a weekend.

uh huh... I'm at L1 Einstein.. no need for the frantic push.. there's plenty of time to kill me off before tomorrow.

say again

I've never seen a game where a double voters vote gets counted in the vote count. CTM named a random game from years ago (where he got the mod wrong) but I don't recall it there either.

don't you remember when we've had a lynch on 1 short and immediately people start saying there must have been a double voter? it's happened numerous times.

I've never seen a game where a double voters vote gets counted in the vote count. CTM named a random game from years ago (where he got the mod wrong) but I don't recall it there either.

don't you remember when we've had a lynch on 1 short and immediately people start saying there must have been a double voter? it's happened numerous times.

Maybe, or your just full of sh*t

about time...

If I got you I'll be LOLing in the dead thread.

You should LOL at yourself not me.

Honestly PAC I have seen them Counted

You guys taste that??? Its salty, with a hint of lime... like the tears of a dirty Mexican.

So why are you voting me again? where's the logic and patience you've preached about the new DM Ape? I'd like to formally add you to the list....

Smash, CTM, Crush, the stupid Ape...

Send me to the dead thread so I can see if I'm a rock star.

Archived