Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<3 Vicious. Don't blame CTM or JiF though. I will say in my defense however, that Smash DID pile on there when I put my vote on him.

what's your point? Smash isn't likely to have teammates, unless JC is his backup.. lol

Also.. this smc train is faster then the first 2, usually not a good sign.. I def think we should wait to hear from him

Good news, Vic. :)

I like this pressure on SMC. I could get behind a Verb vote, too. This post stinks to me, even more than the other one. It sounds "cornered casual" to me.

Meh, I was merely amusing myself over the long a$$ night phase.

I wouldn't go after Leelou just yet. Yes, she's inactive, but I remember the culture shock of coming over here......

AVM <3 you a lot, but you need to come and play.

Sorry I haven't been more active today, but besides being busy, I have my son at work today because it's a religious holiday (son goes to Catholic school).

Congrats, Vic, on the new job!

As to the game, WTF? Looking through I see my train was uber fast and brought me to L-1. I'm now at L-2, right? Since I'll likely hover there I better reveal.

I'd rather not say it because I was hopping for a NK attempt in order to take out either a scum player or the SK. I'm a town mirror and it makes sense in the framework of the game now that we know that there were 3 potential killing roles, only 1 being a townie.

I'll be sporadic from here on out, but hope that satisfies everyone.

what's your point? Smash isn't likely to have teammates, unless JC is his backup.. lol

Also.. this smc train is faster then the first 2, usually not a good sign.. I def think we should wait to hear from him

Sigh...nothing. Why do you think I didn't vote? Perhaps that I was "looking for permission" again?

Got the job. Just have to pick out a start date.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Good news, Vic. :)

I like this pressure on SMC. I could get behind a Verb vote, too. This post stinks to me, even more than the other one. It sounds "cornered casual" to me.

I wouldn't go after Leelou just yet. Yes, she's inactive, but I remember the culture shock of coming over here......

AVM <3 you a lot, but you need to come and play.

Don't know what to tell you love. CTM feels kinda opportunistic with me, but I haven't exactly done much to keep him or anyone from reasonably going after me. Feel good about JiF, teh Vicious, and obviously JC now. I guess I follow the point of running up SMC, but I agree with the point that the train happened real fast. Usually a bad sign based off the still limited information...and the trend this game has been the quick trains are wrong.

Don't have a read on Crush, DPR or Leelou.

Sorry I haven't been more active today, but besides being busy, I have my son at work today because it's a religious holiday (son goes to Catholic school).

Congrats, Vic, on the new job!

As to the game, WTF? Looking through I see my train was uber fast and brought me to L-1. I'm now at L-2, right? Since I'll likely hover there I better reveal.

I'd rather not say it because I was hopping for a NK attempt in order to take out either a scum player or the SK. I'm a town mirror and it makes sense in the framework of the game now that we know that there were 3 potential killing roles, only 1 being a townie.

I'll be sporadic from here on out, but hope that satisfies everyone.

Hmmmm. I believe this.

Lets string AVM up. Or mass reveal.

I'm persistent - you could learn a thing or 2 from me.

die die, kill kill

I thought I was supposed to learn a thing or 2 from Crush?

I asked for a trike for Christmas. You've taught me all you can...I've got to spread my wings now.

Back to SMC...reveal seems to fit in a souped up game, IMO. Which means I assume that the next two in line to have trains run up are me first, then probably Verbal or DPR because...well because he's DPR.

I asked for a trike for Christmas. You've taught me all you can...I've got to spread my wings now.

Back to SMC...reveal seems to fit in a souped up game, IMO. Which means I assume that the next two in line to have trains run up are me first, then probably Verbal or DPR because...well because he's DPR.

i think ur right.. lol

i don't know what to think about SMC's reveal, i guess it makes sense, with so many killers... But could've just as easily taken out vig...

I'd like to run avm up and see what he has to say for himself

That's the risk of the mirror, always has been. It fits in this game.

That, and SMC isn't nearly angry or pissed off acting enough to be scum.

Spread those wings then little AVM - spread them far. And then we can kill you.

Doesnt anyone want to play for blood?

1. Lily - scummiest mod confirmed townie ever

2. Vic - town vibe

3. JiF - bad a$$ mofo

4. AVM - scum vibe

5. Pac - lynched D1 (epic) - double voter

6. Ape - Killed N1 - scum role blocker

7. Verb - no read, barely contributing

8. 80 - SatanDerpFan80 - no read

9. Crusher - totally kicking butt this game

10. CTM - strong town read

11. Sharrow - Killed N2 - town Vig

12. Smash - Killed N2 - SK

13. Brett - Lynched D2 - extra vote to be lynched very gay

14. Jetscode - uncountered phychologist.

15. Leelou - scum vibe

16. DPR - playing more conservative than I'm used to

17. Wombat - Killed N1 - town lie detector

18. BG - making me nervous playing very town like

19. SMC - uncountered town Mirror.

Unvote SMC. His explanation seems credible enough without coming across like he's all that worried about it.

Here's how I see it, for better or worse: Verbal is my top pick for scum, mostly because he's trying to be casual. He also like to call out other people's scumtells when he is actually scum. He's my number 1 pick right now.

I'm getting a pro-town feel off of Vic and AVM. Jif, CTM and Crusher are not really bothering me.

I feel like Leelou is just getting her bearings and not posting much. She came up around the same time as Verb and Nae, and is just as capable a player. I will also say that she can be an ace at picking out scum, and went on a winning streak of three or four games in a row once by doing just that. I'm very interested to hear what she has to say when she finally decides to pick someone.

Everybody else is on the fence for me right now.

Vote Verbal.

Unvote SMC

Certainly seems feasible. Only potential issue is it isn't a particularly common role for our games, so it could be trying to reveal a power role that won't be countered, but I certainly don't see any reason to lean that way at this point, but just something to throw out there. As others have said, it does kind of fit in with the game, and it's one of those reveals that I think would shake out on it's own over time if it's BS anyway.

Archived