Lost Boys Mafia - The Undead Live

Pac

I'm in your head...your head...not my head. Dumb dumb. And it screaming GAY!!!

Great case on Smash though. I agree completely.

Unvote who ever I was voting

Vote Smash

Oh, hahahha... so YOU are in my head... and its GAY? YOU are in MY head and its GAY. You. Gay.

Gay.

Gay.

You. Gay.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! It's just pretty nifty guess work on my part. *yawns dusts off nails*

Sometimes this game is just too easy for me.

Hess - you are the reason I play mafia. By far my favorite player. Besides having an infinite <3 for my muffin top and wanting to get intimate with Song - its you man, you. I <3 you. I anxiously await your every post.

Oh, hahahha... so YOU are in my head... and its GAY? YOU are in MY head and its GAY. You. Gay.

Too gay, didnt read

Here we go...

Multiple times Smash has reacted to Crusher's "faggot finder" nonsense as though its a real claim, or role hint of some sort. I get the sense that Smash is going through his interrogative scumhunting motions, but is he seriously taking Crusher at face value - and why would he be pushing Crusher to find out if he's claiming finder?

The only players that would actually care if Crusher was truly hinting finder, to the point where they'd interrogate him this early about it, are the scum team.

Unvote

Vote Smash

I had considered that as well, but ultimately i find it hard to believe that someone in scum QT wouldn't have clued him to the fact that crusher was joking..

I'm more than happy to lynch JF80 (informative), CTM (makes more sense to lynch 80 first, then look back at CTM stalling 80's train) and Brett (reasons I pointed out earlier in thread).

stalling a day 1 train of a guy who wasn't on the entire site?

What a reach, seriously... Stop thinking about me, it' creepy

Connecting the dots like this on day 1 is a classic scum tell.. ******* ape is trying to setup next two lynches

Official Vote Count:

JetFat80 (4) - JC, DPR, Crusher, Leelou

LeeLou (5) - Vic, Lily, Song, Brett, 80

Verb (1) - Leelou

CTM (1) - SMC

Brett (1 ) - Verb

SMC (1) - Sharrow

DPR (1) - CTM

Smash (2 ) - Ape, JiF

Crusher (1) - Smash

With 18 players "alive", it takes 10 to stake

Deadline < -- click me

Hess - you are the reason I play mafia. By far my favorite player. Besides having an infinite <3 for my muffin top and wanting to get intimate with Song - its you man, you. I <3 you. I anxiously await your every post.

That's ironic, because you are the reason most people quit mafia.

I had considered that as well, but ultimately i find it hard to believe that someone in scum QT wouldn't have clued him to the fact that crusher was joking..

tallign a day 1 train of a guy who wasn't on the entire site?

What a reach, seriously... Stop thinking about me, it' creep

Hmm... so you are throwing dirt on my Smash case just like that? Kinda like what you did with JF80. You seem pretty intent on providing reasons not to push trains on certain people, weird position to take on D1... and yet, we've also seen you callously vote a number of other people with little reasoning, like you want to see what will stick on them.

Scummy CTM is scummy.

Tempted to vote to evoke more EMO!!!

Serious question; if we decide to lynch you, will you vow to never play mafia again? Not that I want you to never play again, just curious. Its kind of the thing to do at JN.

Where is Song? I miss her. She's the only reason why I signed up to play. Just want to squeeze her tightly...a nice warm embrace. Then public sex.

I'll play again. Just having a really bad week and absolutely no time. Sorry for the emo, just a lot of crap going on today that I wasn't expecting.

I'll play again. Just having a really bad week and absolutely no time. Sorry for the emo, just a lot of crap going on today that I wasn't expecting.

Is there a reason you should not be lynched? I'm not digging this throw in the towel vibe...

Hmm... so you are throwing dirt on my Smash case just like that? Kinda like what you did with JF80. You seem pretty intent on providing reasons not to push trains on certain people, weird position to take on D1... and yet, we've also seen you callously vote a number of other people with little reasoning, like you want to see what will stick on them.

Scummy CTM is scummy.

Yes, your day 1 case was brilliant, the only reason I could possible throw dirt on it i cause I am scum with smash, and forgot to tell him in QT that crusher was just joking. So is the 80 train, completely out of left field with that one. I'm in awe

Apes case on smash is garbage. If anything his case makes me lean town on smash, no way the scum qt lets smash dig a hole like that.

And jif tagging his vote onto that God awful case reeks to.

And even more funny... when he does it,we don't hear the get behind the ape freakout from him

I'l vote eitehr one of the homo twins. In fact, I think I already have!

I'm voting you for what i perceived as feigned indignation... Seriously, get that upset about my comments??

I'm voting you for half-revealing......twice......and otherwise acting like a buffoon. I've already mentioned I have no real reads right now, so might as well kill you.

Yes, your day 1 case was brilliant, the only reason I could possible throw dirt on it i cause I am scum with smash, and forgot to tell him in QT that crusher was just joking. So is the 80 train, completely out of left field with that one. I'm in awe

So your saying we should just put our votes on whichever name you pick out of the hat next. Got it.

So your saying we should just put our votes on whichever name you pick out of the hat next. Got it.

No, we should vote 80 for no reason, just cause everyone else does.. and then make a bad case on smash... def better strategy

Archived