Sharrow (2) - Crusher, Hess

CTM (4) - SMC, Ape, DPR, JiF

SMC (1) - Smash

Crusher (2) - Brett, CTM

With 18 players "alive", it takes 10 to stake

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently I am a pretty good trap setter.

This CTM vs Ape thing has me thinking town v. town, although I really dislike CTM's feigned reveal. Typically, if someone says anything I pressure them to go all-in, but CTM doesn't have the votes.

Something is up with 80... is he posting in other forums?

I would like to lynch Song, so all the straight-acting homo's can start paying attention. Lily and Verbal are also appealing... Maybe I just want to kill someone from DM.

But, for now, pure instinct... Unvote 80, Vote Crusher

PS... Google is watching our game right now, maybe we can get him to join the next one.

Note how he names 3 DMers and claims to want to lynch someone from DM, but ignores that Leelou, the lead vote getter is from DM.

getting angry wookie vibe from fat stuff

unvote

vote Jifard simmons

Do you think JIF is playing a bit more measured, and carefully? He seems only to be talking sh*t at me, and not really scum hunting. That's my take.

Another person who has my attention is Smash. He seems to have reverted back to a quieter participant with regards to game content, and uncharacteristically, he's engaging more in the nonsense spam he usually hates on us for. No?

Scummy lily is scummy. I only mentioned "maybe I just want to Lynch a dmer AFTER realizing I had listed 3 straight. Nice spin.

It didn't come across like that to me.

And remember? Lily plays scummy all the time. Last game, where I was mod-confirmed, people commented on it.

It didn't come across like that to me.

And remember? Lily plays scummy all the time. Last game, where I was mod-confirmed, people commented on it.

I don't like this defense. Its one thing when other say it, but you leaning on it makes me take notice.

I don't like this defense. Its one thing when other say it, but you leaning on it makes me take notice.

I'm just tired of the scummy rep when I still don't know what I'm doing to earn it. But I would probably feel the same way in your shoes.

I think we got a good candidate. Lily tries to make me look scummy by spinning my statement and prodding leelous train... agree with ape that I also dislike that wifom.

unvote crusher vote lily

OMGUS case, with a side of "get behind the Ape play" ... want to see what some others think of this here.

OMGUS case, with a side of "get behind the Ape play" ... want to see what some others think of this here.

i don't like it, but brett pinging me usually mean he's town.. little ben always pings me as town cause he tries to hard.. dunno

Archived