Lost Boys Mafia - The Undead Live

Pac

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still want to run up 80...funny how he disappeared and the pied piper managed to convince us to move on without gaining any intel...I'll stay here but could also move to CTM...

Thats true. he stayed at one vote and people started talking about him having a post restriction. Probably a good train to get info fun and killing J80 on Day is teh awesome.

unvote

vote 80

I would like to add I will kill anyone today except Hess cause Im his dragon.

CTM's doing the spray and pray thing, and that thing he does as scum where he floats names to see who latches onto them. Not sure what to make of it, it's very original Ape-ish

hahaha, you egocentric halfwit.... Original ape-ish.. ha... i've never seen anybody above the age of 5 that is this self absorbed.

I'm not sure if you guys remember, but I'm playing this game. Hello

Unvote

Vote Hess

Because nobody will lynch him because he was the mod last game and I want to waste a vote.

this vote is very neo-post modern ape from his experimental phase, he only used it as scum... so ahh, yea

I guess I should reveal.

Im a faggot finder. Found brett during the sign ups. WIN

So Crusher gets 2 votes and reveals finder and we get little to no response from anyone ? Im calling bullsh*t on this reveal until I hear more from crusher and his phony role. Not sure why you would reveal such an important role with no pressure at all.

Unvote

Vote Crusher

I still want to run up 80...funny how he disappeared and the pied piper managed to convince us to move on without gaining any intel...I'll stay here but could also move to CTM...

classic iApe 1.0, so retro, so scummy!

So Crusher gets 2 votes and reveals finder and we get little to no response from anyone ? Im calling bullsh*t on this reveal until I hear more from crusher and his phony role. Not sure why you would reveal such an important role with no pressure at all.

Unvote

Vote Crusher

while youi never know with pacMule, faggot finder doesn't seem to fit the flavor

Unvote

Vote Crusher

Derpy derp derp

You had your chance to off me when I was L-4 and people seemed to think a speedlynch was a fine idea. Now, this vote just looks pathetic.

Hence the capped and bolded OMGUS.

However, you laid low while your train kinda built - there was never any danger, and you played it cool - but then as soon as a deadline is announced, you felt the heat of being the lynch leader and felt compelled to swing in and throw a vote at someone who has the potential to get lynched fast?

Not only does that make you scum - it makes you a c=3.

SeewhatIdidwiththat?

I think DPR had one too many 6.5% beer and was playing along..

That's just eerie. Like you're psychic or something...

The selections of the evening were:

Hopsecutioner - Dogfish 90 minute IPA - Stone Brewery IPA - Bell's Best Brown Ale

It was delicious.

And, sadly, I was out of Makers Mark, but Bulliet is not bad...not bad at all.

Hence the capped and bolded OMGUS.

However, you laid low while your train kinda built - there was never any danger, and you played it cool - but then as soon as a deadline is announced, you felt the heat of being the lynch leader and felt compelled to swing in and throw a vote at someone who has the potential to get lynched fast?

Not only does that make you scum - it makes you a c=3.

SeewhatIdidwiththat?

During the workday, I logged in once to JetNation yesterday to post that I was catching up, then I checked in later that night. Even CTM brought this up when he mentioned that I hadn't posted elsewhere on the board, as I have a tendency to do. My train was collapsing by the time I finally was able to make some game-related posts.

Your argument is invalid.

Hopsecutioner - Dogfish 90 minute IPA - Stone Brewery IPA - Bell's Best Brown Ale

It was delicious.

Dogfish is good beer, been running down all their brands lately

It was delicious.

Both are good but recently discovered Angel's Envy...highly recommend.

http://www.angelsenvy.com/whiskey/

It was delicious.

Big fan of all those. I had the most delicious IPA the other day and I cant remember the name for the life of me...but the label was a guy and all you could see was his hands and legs with the rest of his body being consumed by a big thing of Hops.

Its was like Hops Smack or Smack Hops...I'm not sure...I might be way off. But it was awesome!!!

During the workday, I logged in once to JetNation yesterday to post that I was catching up, then I checked in later that night. Even CTM brought this up when he mentioned that I hadn't posted elsewhere on the board, as I have a tendency to do. My train was collapsing by the time I finally was able to make some game-related posts.

Your argument is invalid.

Oh...I forgot you were standing there. *back-waves hand* You may go now.

UNVOTE VOTE Leelou

1 of the 3 Female Scum this game for sure.

This I agree with. 6 posts is unacceptable, and we need to either get her talking or get her out of the game. It'd be nice to go after inactives early for a change.

Unvote Vote LeeLou

And DPR... STONE. Obviously you know what state has the best microbreweries... although Dogfish is delicious.

Big fan of all those. I had the most delicious IPA the other day and I cant remember the name for the life of me...but the label was a guy and all you could see was his hands and legs with the rest of his body being consumed by a big thing of Hops.

Its was like Hops Smack or Smack Hops...I'm not sure...I might be way off. But it was awesome!!!

If that is your kind of beer... you gotta pick up the Firestone Double Union Jack. Its nasty. They're a brewery right in my area... no idea what their national distribution looks like, but they won the 2010 best midsize brewery of the year at the world beer cup, and 2011 won brewery of the year at the Great American Beer Festival. They only have a few beers but they are all sick.

Unvote

Vote Crusher

I got carried away finding my first faggot so soon. My bad. Im wondering why you would vote for such an important role considering the possibility their may be one or more faggots in this game.

I got carried away finding my first faggot so soon. My bad. Im wondering why you would vote for such an important role considering the possibility their may be one or more faggots in this game.

MAY be one or more faggots? I can think of 6 or 7 off the cuff, not including the mod.

Archived