Lost Boys Mafia - The Undead Live

Pac

My game on DM (also in day one) is more active than this one right now. Depressing!

It's probably my fault - I told you when I turned down the invitation to play your game, I'm in deadline crunch. I just can't sit here and force these dweebs to participate during the work day. :(

I need an understudy, for times like this.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, I think 80 having a post restriction that isn't letting him post is probably bogus. He's either hiding or hasn't been around, imo. Don't think Pac would make a post restriction like that. There's no fun in that. If you're giving someone a post restriction, make him look stupid somehow, or force him to do dumb sh*t. That's what's fun.

It didn't come across like that to me.

And remember? Lily plays scummy all the time. Last game, where I was mod-confirmed, people commented on it.

I'm just tired of the scummy rep when I still don't know what I'm doing to earn it. But I would probably feel the same way in your shoes.

Its not that you said it that feels scummy, imo. Its the way you said it. I think its the "And remember?" and then referring to yourself in the 3rd person. Kind of like you were trying to reinforce the idea instead of just reminding. I don't think there's much there though. You'd say that whether you were town or scum; but like I said, the way you phrased it just sounded scummy for some reason.

Its not that you said it that feels scummy, imo. Its the way you said it. I think its the "And remember?" and then referring to yourself in the 3rd person. Kind of like you were trying to reinforce the idea instead of just reminding. I don't think there's much there though. You'd say that whether you were town or scum; but like I said, the way you phrased it just sounded scummy for some reason.

Thanks, Sharrow. I appreciate the feedback.

Official Vote Count:

JetFat80 (2) - JetFat, JC

LeeLou (4) - Vic, AVM, Lily, Song

Verb (1) - Leelou

Sharrow (2) - Crusher, Hess

CTM (3) - SMC, DPR, JiF

SMC (1) - Smash

JiF (1) - CTM

Lily (2) - Brett, Leelou

Brett (2 ) - Verb, Ape

SMC (1) - Sharrow

With 18 players "alive", it takes 10 to stake

Deadline < -- click me

My game on DM (also in day one) is more active than this one right now. Depressing!

What's more depressing is that I'm unable to play in it! I hate my work for this!

Get behind the verbal? Scum!

As long as it isn't you behind me, creepball.

Sharrow nearly had 5 posts in a row ...funny it was broken up by JF80 who has not been around for days.

You're right. He should know better than to interrupt greatness. If you see me post, damnit, you wait 5 minutes minimum in case I'm posting another one right after it. He only waited 4. He obviously doesn't know his place.

Lily seems resigned to defeat which seems like townie play to me. Brett DO NOT LIKE eventhough his squat = BEASTMODE

I tend to agree on Lily. FTR, much like JiF said last game...I genuinely had no idea she was modconfirmed. Mostly because Im stupid.

I feel pretty good about Lily and Sharrow thus far. The Ape, Crusher and the self-vote crowd really have my attention, but I don't necessarily know if it's anything scummy yet or what. Nothing to jump at yet, though.

I tend to agree on Lily. FTR, much like JiF said last game...I genuinely had no idea she was modconfirmed. Mostly because Im stupid.

I feel pretty good about Lily and Sharrow thus far. The Ape, Crusher and the self-vote crowd really have my attention, but I don't necessarily know if it's anything scummy yet or what. Nothing to jump at yet, though.

You like my big fat jiggly celluliscious azz. Don;t you?

Archived