Tanny is a Loser

lancemehl

Because he is a hip, young salary cap genius. The salary cap does breed competition because it makes everyone average. Just average. There are barely any Great teams, teams that win consistently. Now there's just flashes in the pan, one hit wonders. The Ravens for one year were great, the Saints for one year were great, the Steelers, the Colts, now the Packers. But all of those teams do exactly what they are designed to do, fall back into the middle of the pack.

The Pats were the last great team and look at their roster, the core guys, from coach to QB to the lines. It's called cohesiveness, togetherness. You know, "together we can move mountains,,,," and all that sh*t. This is the NFL. These guys arent ******* robots or a video game, you just program them. There is a phonebook sized playbook. Look at the Forty-Niners, same dudes, Rice, Taylor, Montana..... Look at the Cowboys Erving, Smith Aikman You get it, right? Cohesiveness.

If any of you have ever played a sport, maybe football in a lot (maybe college or pro idk), or basketball out at the park: Have you ever rolled with a group of guys that went to the courts and played together. I have. You get familiar with certain people, especially if their your friends. Teams grow stronger over the years. Mike's Bulls took a few years to warm up and by the mid-nineties they were a ******* steamroller.

Ever heard of the "ole heave ho" Have you ever lifted something real heavy with a couple other dudes? or seen the cops knock a door in? You go ONE, TWO, THREE BOOM! THREE!! Well Tanny went ONE, TWO, and then dropped the ******* thing on them, us. We banged once on the door with Jones and Greene and Cotch, Smith, and Edwards. Year two, we TWEAK Ladanian for Jones and just ******* add Santonio Holmes. ******* Brilliant, Remember??!! He was a genius! We BANGED harder, knocking the ******* Pats over! TWO!! And we swung back for three and he just ******* dropped half the load and quit. And one skinny old guy (Plaxico) came to save the load. THREE! witha ******* twig, is what we did!!

It took Sanchez three years to know the playbook. Why in the world would we think that Plaxico could learn it in a few months?? Did we NOT see improvement from year one to two?? Did Braylon Edwards and he NOT get more comfortable in year two?? Remember the ******* plane that now teams come in an mock!!! They didnt do that sh*t right away, it took time!!!!

What the **** was he thinking?? We had a chance to break the pattern! We went to two AFC Championships. Keep the ******* team in tact!! Nope. He fell for it and as designed we fall back to the middle of the pack! What a ******* shame. What a ******* shame. That team was something special with just a couple more pieces. One more offseason like last and we were there!! This year hurts worse than any I can remember. Muther ****er

How many touchdowns does Plaxico have this year? What percentage of teams points does he account for?

Yeah, Plaxico is not the problem.

Also Braylon has 8 seasons in the NFL and has 1 1,000 yard season. Can we stop talking about him like he is Jerry Rice.

Oh and Braylon is on a better team and has 181 yards this season. He caught 15 balls and has 0 TDs.

Enough already...Plax is not the problem.

Sanchez has 30 total TD's and he's definitely part of the problem so the Plax thing certainly can hold some merit. I thought the passing game looked a lot better last year with Braylon in the lineup(even though it wasnt that great) still better than the complete cluster **** we have going on this year where we struggle to complete as pass of more than 5 yards.

Teams get better when a system is in place for a bunch of years

It's called cohesiveness

Now if the wonderful Belifpuke didn't have Brady, would that guy still have "cohesiveness"

Prolly not, because he would have been canned about 4 times already with his shaky drafting

F-the Pats..They're going nowhere again

Sanchez has 30 total TD's and he's definitely part of the problem so the Plax thing certainly can hold some merit. I thought the passing game looked a lot better last year with Braylon in the lineup(even though it wasnt that great) still better than the complete cluster **** we have going on this year where we struggle to complete as pass of more than 5 yards.

Meh, its about the same...sadly maybe even better. More attempts but more yards and TD's.

In 09/10, we only scored like 31 TDs. We have 38 already. And Marks thrown 7 more TDs than last year. So...who knows.

Meh, its about the same...sadly maybe even better. More attempts but more yards and TD's.

In 09/10, we only scored like 31 TDs. We have 38 already. And Marks thrown 7 more TDs than last year. So...who knows.

To be honest I thought Sanchez looked his best the 3 games after the Ravens home opener disaster and then the Bears game. 3 of those games Santonio didnt play

Holmes has had his nice moments, but the guy overall is just a complete bonehead. Carless fumbles, awful drops, beyond idiotic penalties and overall stupid play(Colts playoff game letting the ball roll through his legs on the punt) Its pretty apparent why Pittsburgh said bye-bye.

you dont just shuffle the deck like its ******* fantasy football, you fat a$$ mutha **** Please go start a small accounting business with the little fame you have. Do a ****in infomercial. Live fat. lol no pun intended. But seriously, leave the NFL, dude because you are everything that's wrong with it.

Who's making an excuse?

I never heard once that Sanchez told the organization to kep Santonio...Holmes just isnt that good. Braylon isnt either, but the passing game looked its best with Sanchez when it was him and Cotchery.

This thread was created to be another excuse for our so-called QB.

There is zero chance they didn't discuss who to keep (and who not to) with Sanchez. Zero.

Sanchez blows, no team in the league wants Edwards, and Cotchery and his dozen drops wouldn't help squat.

This thread was created to be another excuse for our so-called QB.

There is zero chance they didn't discuss who to keep (and who not to) with Sanchez. Zero.

Sanchez blows, no team in the league wants Edwards, and Cotchery and his dozen drops wouldn't help squat.

ok, so you have zero proof. Braylon is a moron and now has knee issues. The guy wasnt a bad player while he was here and clearly opened up the offense a bit because he could beat over the top coverage. We dont have anyone that's capable of doing that now.

ok, so you have zero proof. Braylon is a moron and now has knee issues. The guy wasnt a bad player while he was here and clearly opened up the offense a bit because he could beat over the top coverage. We dont have anyone that's capable of doing that now.

Holmes is faster than Edwards. The problems are the lousy play calls, the QB who can't deliver it, and that Holmes only selectively tries.

McKnight just beat the coverage deep and what good did it do?

QBs successfully switch teams and deal with player turnover plenty. Sanchez just sucks.

Holmes is faster than Edwards. The problems are the lousy play calls, the QB who can't deliver it, and that Holmes only selectively tries.

QBs successfully switch teams and deal with player turnover plenty. Sanchez just sucks.

Holmes is not faster than Edwards. Quicker probably, but in terms of deep speed it isnt even close. And Sanchez sucking doesnt give Holmes a pass for seletively trying.

The offense is just slow and the QB has regressed in terms of awareness. Probably has something to do with our guys not being able to gt separation down the field.

Holmes is not faster than Edwards. Quicker probably, but in terms of deep speed it isnt even close.

It isn't close? Where do you get this from?

I've seen Edwards get chased down by Polamalu in a dead sprint when he was younger and faster.

Edwards was a good WR for us but people are making him out to be more than he is.

It isn't close? Where do you get this from?

I've seen Edwards get chased down by Polamalu in a dead sprint when he was younger and faster.

Edwards was a good WR for us but people are making him out to be more than he is.

I agree with that, but after watching Holmes for the past two years I'd say folks are doing the same with him.

Holmes is not faster than Edwards. Quicker probably, but in terms of deep speed it isnt even close. And Sanchez sucking doesnt give Holmes a pass for seletively trying.

didn't santonio run a 4.35?

i don't know what you're watching, but Santonio is way faster then edwards

didn't santonio run a 4.35?

i don't know what you're watching, but Santonio is way faster then edwards

Straight line, down field speed isnt even close. I have zero idea what you're watching....Braylon has a ton of deep bomb td's throughout his career(dropped a few too-Cinci, Buffalo). Holmes hasnt had one since his early days in Pittsburgh,

Straight line, down field speed isnt even close. I have zero idea what you're watching....Braylon has a ton of deep bomb td's throughout his career(dropped a few too-Cinci, Buffalo). Holmes hasnt had one since his early days in Pittsburgh,

Braylon is a better deap threat, but Holmes has shown he can do the same. Did so last year for us.

Bro, we need a QB to get him the ball. He's not Calvin Johnson. 1 hand has to wash the other.

The last season in which he had a top tier QB getting him the ball (Roethlisberger 2009 - 1248 yards)

This guy IS getting open. Tight windows but he's open. Is he a top 5 WR? Of course not. But he's easily top 15.

And what did Pittsburgh do after that? They got rid of him...for a 5th round pick.

He's undersized and plays with his head up his a$$ half the time....terrible ball security, inconsistent hands....I just dont think he's that good.

Off the field issues is why they traded him......

Right. And they let an uber talented player go for off the field issues? Like they did with rapist-berger? in the end its not about whos the better player. Its about whos the better fit. Abraham and Vilma and Farrior were better elsewhere. Cotchery and edwards and Thomas were bere better here. Hell, the phins gave away wes welker (seriously). We were a better team last year than were were this year. And Tanny is to blame. I believe that.

And what did Pittsburgh do after that? They got rid of him...for a 5th round pick.

He's undersized and plays with his head up his a$$ half the time....terrible ball security, inconsistent hands....I just dont think he's that good.

OMG, this statement was only made given the last couple games that Holmes had.

F'ing jet fans man. Im fit to blow my own head off reading this sh*t.

Santonio Holmes is the closest thing this offense has to an elite skill player. He's be perfect in this offense if the QB was any good. Hell, if the QB WAS any good, he'd be the only skill player on offense who could hang with him. Well...Burress too, but he's 8 years older or something.

How many touchdowns does Plaxico have this year? What percentage of teams points does he account for?

Yeah, Plaxico is not the problem.

Also Braylon has 8 seasons in the NFL and has 1 1,000 yard season. Can we stop talking about him like he is Jerry Rice.

Oh and Braylon is on a better team and has 181 yards this season. He caught 15 balls and has 0 TDs.

Enough already...Plax is not the problem.

We all know Braylon was our deep threat last season. Who is our deep threat this season ?

Plax has played better than i expected him to when we signed him. He has been a huge endzone target for this offense. But he is not the deep threat he once was.

Holmes was Sanchez's choice and Braylon was not. Anyone who thinks otherwise is on Meth.

To make matters worse, Braylon is now in yet another team's doghouse.

What an awful excuse to make for our sh*tty fraud of a QB.

He is injured and this the best he can give on the field right now is not good enough to play. So he is in the "doghouse"!

He is injured and this the best he can give on the field right now is not good enough to play. So he is in the "doghouse"!

He was healthy and inactive this past week. Harbaugh gave a "I don't want to talk about him" type answer.

This is now the 3rd team in 3 years who hasn't exactly fallen in love with Braylon. What do a few fans see that 3 franchises are blind to?

Archived