Well whatta you know...

lancemehl

It's like the entire 1050 ESPN NY crew has been reading my posts! lmao Finally, Stephan A Smith, Dave Rothenberg, Michael Kay and even Colin Cowherd....and that's just who I've heard, all on the 'Blame Tanny' bandwagon. Better late than never I suppose. Finally realizing what lancemehl said DAY ONE this season. And luckily for me, it's all chronicled in the annals of the web. (Yes, I spoke in third person for xtra smugness. Don't get all mad at me though. I'm just a normal fan like you. If anything you should welcome my insight. lol)

Mods- thank you for giving me a place to share my wisdom. Together with the help of the web we may be able to turn things around.

FTR

Beat Miami

1pm Tennessee -3 over Houston (TJ Yates! Yikes. Houston steller defense though. They don't wanna lose three straight going in.)

If, then the fun begins

4pm Oakland -3 over San Diego (SD still alive. Typical division battle. Flip a coin)

4pm Baltimore -3 over Cincy (Cincy losses to good teams. 0-1 vs. Balt.)

or

4pm Denver -3.5 over Kansas City (Tebow sux. But the whole KC teams does to)

Biggest issue for the Jets is two fold

1) They actually have to beat a Miami.

2) Tennessee losing to Houston. I get the feeling that Houston will play it very close to the vest. They are locked in as the 3 seed so they really have nothing to play for.

If somehow that happens then it will get interesting.

2) Tennessee losing to Houston. I get the feeling that Houston will play it very close to the vest. They are locked in as the 3 seed so they really have nothing to play for.

Houston would probably rather face Tennessee again than us. We pose a bigger threat to them, and because Tenn has to win, they can't hold anything back against Houston, so Houston gets a free look at Tenn in a playoff game before having to face them again in a playoff game. I just don't see Houston trying to hard to win this one. Which we have nothing to complain about, considering 2010.

They will want to end the season on a winning note, so they will show up. Tenn will choke

It's like the entire 1050 ESPN NY crew has been reading my posts! lmao Finally, Stephan A Smith, Dave Rothenberg, Michael Kay and even Colin Cowherd....and that's just who I've heard, all on the 'Blame Tanny' bandwagon. Better late than never I suppose. Finally realizing what lancemehl said DAY ONE this season. And luckily for me, it's all chronicled in the annals of the web. (Yes, I spoke in third person for xtra smugness. Don't get all mad at me though. I'm just a normal fan like you. If anything you should welcome my insight. lol)

Mods- thank you for giving me a place to share my wisdom. Together with the help of the web we may be able to turn things around.

FTR

Beat Miami

1pm Tennessee -3 over Houston (TJ Yates! Yikes. Houston steller defense though. They don't wanna lose three straight going in.)

If, then the fun begins

4pm Oakland -3 over San Diego (SD still alive. Typical division battle. Flip a coin)

or

Greatest poster/Jets fan ever.

Congrats.

Houston would probably rather face Tennessee again than us. We pose a bigger threat to them, and because Tenn has to win, they can't hold anything back against Houston, so Houston gets a free look at Tenn in a playoff game before having to face them again in a playoff game. I just don't see Houston trying to hard to win this one. Which we have nothing to complain about, considering 2010.

No way. 100% disagree. I think Houston gives it everything they've got vs. Tenn. Who wants to go into the playoffs on a 3 game skid losing to the likes of the Panthers, Colts and Titans. No way. Houston does everything in their power to win this game. They've got to get TJ Yates ready for the playoffs.

Plus, I dont think anyone really wants to see a division foe in the first round of the playoffs. Especially in back to back weeks.

Greatest poster/Jets fan ever.

Congrats.

No way. 100% disagree. I think Houston gives it everything they've got vs. Tenn. Who wants to go into the playoffs on a 3 game skid losing to the likes of the Panthers, Colts and Titans. No way. Houston does everything in their power to win this game. They've got to get TJ Yates ready for the playoffs.

Plus, I dont think anyone really wants to see a division foe in the first round of the playoffs. Especially in back to back weeks.

Yes and correct, no way does Houston want to face Tenn.....I see Tenn losing to Houston, I see Cincy losing to Balt, and then I see Denver losing to SD....

Its possible...but I'm not holding my breath. Nor do I think the Jets win either. so....

I know I know....but...in Jets world..anything can and does happen. I think it would be hollywood type stuff if the Jets make it.....especially given all the other stuff that needs to happen....

I think Houston wants the game. Had they beat the Colts I'd think differently, but the way I look at the NFL is that it set them up looking to finish strong.

In Jets world. All the teams lose including the Jets.

Nah, Jets make it back to champ game. Down 6 at opponent 1 yard line & last play of game, Schitty calls the patented end around to Holmes who proceeds to fumble the ball away. Rex says Schitty called a great game....

Nah, Jets make it back to champ game. Down 6 at opponent 1 yard line & last play of game, Schitty calls the patented end around to Holmes who proceeds to fumble the ball away. Rex says Schitty called a great game....

Funny stuff....if we do make the playoffs....I don't want to be the team that has to face us....thats for sure

FTR

Beat Miami

If, then the fun begins

or

For the record, Shane and I have been villified for dogging Tanny as a glorified accountant for years. Still, no need for a p$$ing match. Any enemy of Tanny is a friend of mine. Good post.

If the Jets get in this year that will be 2 out of 3 years where the stars aligned for them. You might actually conclude that Rex has been a little better than mediocre. A great defensive coach. When you look at our D talent you have to conclude that he has been a great D coach. Not so great a head coach. No involvement with the offense, no interest in any involvement, and in 2 AFC championships, his teams get blown out in one of the 2 halves of the game. I am not saying he should be fired. I want him to stay. I just do not want him deciding what coaches stay or go, at this point in time. His childish loyalties are annoying. Somebody has to take control of this offense, and it cannot be BS. If Rex really wants him to stay, someone has to overrule him, and that person then has to evaluate Rex's ability to evaluate.

Archived