Wait wait wait....

SenorGato

Sanchez not looking at game pictures while on the bench today came up? That's a real issue now? What was his body language like when he didn't look at these pictures? Did he physically shun them, or was it a general lack of game pictures? Now these game pictures, they come from some camera that's got a good angle on the field? That's pretty cool.

F*CK yeah we're getting Peyton Manning. Manning makes damn sure those cameras know he's studying the game pictures.

I am a little confused, to be honest, that Sanchez was shown over and over again, sitting on a bench all alone... just "relaxing." Um... our season was on the line. Isn't that very unusual? Maybe someone can explain why he wasn't discussing situations with Schottenheimer or the QB coach or at the very least talking to his teammates.

I am a little confused, to be honest, that Sanchez was shown over and over again, sitting on a bench all alone... just "relaxing." Um... our season was on the line. Isn't that very unusual? Maybe someone can explain why he wasn't discussing situations with Schottenheimer or the QB coach or at the very least talking to his teammates.

He's an actor who was playing the role the NFL script writers wrote for him? Big changes a'comin!

Because he is a petulant little loser who cant go cry to his daddy anymore.

I really cant nderstand why the Jets took him so early. This creep couldnt beat out John David Booty at USC and sucked when he had to fill in when Booty got injured.

Sanchez not looking at game pictures while on the bench today came up? That's a real issue now? What was his body language like when he didn't look at these pictures? Did he physically shun them, or was it a general lack of game pictures? Now these game pictures, they come from some camera that's got a good angle on the field? That's pretty cool.

F*CK yeah we're getting Peyton Manning. Manning makes damn sure those cameras know he's studying the game pictures.

Jets need better cameras?

NFL-Spygate-480x364.jpg

Because he is a petulant little loser who cant go cry to his daddy anymore.

I really cant nderstand why the Jets took him so early. This creep couldnt beat out John David Booty at USC and sucked when he had to fill in when Booty got injured.

I'm sure it had nothing to do with his stats at USC his junior year: 3,207 passing yards, 34:10 TD to INT ratio. 34 TD's being the second most in Trojan history. Not to mention he had a pretty damn good final game, in the Rose Bowl against Penn State:

Sanchez ended his college career with his finest game. The 6-foot-3, 225-pounder went 28-for-35 against Penn State, setting a Rose Bowl record by completing 80 percent of his passes. He threw for 413 yards and four touchdowns and also ran for a score in the Trojans' 38-24 victory.

The kid has the talent. Right now I think he needs a new coach and better mentor even if I might be giving up on him already, the FO is not. Not for another year at least.

I'm sure it had nothing to do with his stats at USC his junior year: 3,207 passing yards, 34:10 TD to INT ratio. 34 TD's being the second most in Trojan history. Not to mention he had a pretty damn good final game, in the Rose Bowl against Penn State:

The kid has the talent. Right now I think he needs a new coach and better mentor even if I might be giving up on him already, the FO is not. Not for another year at least.

Like I said 2nd string to JD Booty. What was he a 5th round pick??

Cmon now, give an excuse for him sitting alone on the bench all pouty instead of brainstorming with OC, recievers, urging on the defense.

He has the talent? Let me know when he can trhow a deep accurate pass or any accurate pass for that matter

Oh wait, nevermind, I forgot, its Schottenheimers fault.

I used to be in the "Sanchez is still young and Schotty is horrible" camp. After the last few games I am in the "Yeah, Schotty is horrible, but Sanchez is just flat out bad" camp. But what are you going to do? Give sheep the vote? Sanchez is not going anywhere soon. So let's just pray Schotty goes and somebody else can salvage something out of this guy.

Like I said 2nd string to JD Booty. What was he a 5th round pick??

Cmon now, give an excuse for him sitting alone on the bench all pouty instead of brainstorming with OC, recievers, urging on the defense.

He has the talent? Let me know when he can trhow a deep accurate pass or any accurate pass for that matter

Oh wait, nevermind, I forgot, its Schottenheimers fault.

I'm not putting all the blane on Schitty. In fact, I think they are both terrible, hence why are offense is in the bottom of the pack.

If he didn't have the talent, then why did they trade up and draft him at #5??

Schitty sucks, but over these last few games Sanchez has sucked too. Neither one is helping this offense period. Sanchez still has the talent to maybe be better then he was these past few games but I can't say the same for Schitty. Watching yesterday's game I would never guess that Sanchez knew how to throw a deep ball considering we never do anyways.

Archived