Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

Freakin' like yesterday and 80Mod is already talking about deadlines. LOL I'm reading these scenes and am a bit fascinated. Who are we exactly looking for? Is it Dexter alone? Is it Dexter and his scum team? Or is it like I suggested, a bunch of SKs?

The scenes seem cool if you know the show. Unconventional 80 is unconventional.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote

Vote Pac

I agree with Brett. I agree with CTM.

I just thought it would be more informational for D1 if I tried to create counter-momentum with a train on Smash based on Pac's case, to see what the fallout was. I know it was a questionable thing to do, but I'm prone to high-risk play...

OMG I jjust pooped a little.. LMAO

I agree with Brett's case on Pac. I agree with CTM's comments above about Pac proclaiming he "caught" Smash and then quickly diverting to vote Brett instead. I pooped on Brett's case on Pac, and followed Pactard on voting Smash in order to see if anyone would follow me. It was a transparent trap-ish sorta play. It didn't go anywhere. Make more sense now? Or are you just being a doosh because CTM fooled you into thinking you are smart last game?

This sentiment I can truly appreciate. No idea what the mongrel was talking about. I guessed right to be perfectly honest.

The scenes seem cool if you know the show. Unconventional 80 is unconventional.

I don't have Showtime so I don't watch the show. Know of it and do research. Plus, 80Mod did a good job explaining the series in the opening scene.

Dexter is a serial killer, whose victims are other serial killers. He works for the Miami PD, and they look for him but he is right under their noses. In a sense, he is a vigilante, in that he takes out other criminals... but then he is technically a criminal himself.

That's the long and short of it... from what I know.

I don't have Showtime so I don't watch the show. Know of it and do research. Plus, 80Mod did a good job explaining the series in the opening scene.

Yeah I never seen the show either. My brother in law explained it to me once saying I should watch it. The scenes have been killer no pun. Just wish I knew the back story a little more. *starts to back pedal away from SMC b/c as I'm talking he keeps walking closer to me...turns and runs away...screaming & crying*

I agree with Brett's case on Pac.

I agree with CTM's comments above about Pac proclaiming he "caught" Smash and then quickly diverting to vote Brett instead.

I pooped on Brett's case on Pac, and followed Pactard on voting Smash in order to see if anyone would follow me. It was a transparent trap-ish sorta play. It didn't go anywhere.

Make more sense now? Or are you just being a doosh because CTM fooled you into thinking you are smart last game?

Good to see you're picking up where you left off last game.

I think I did catch Smash (who STILL hasn't denied it) and am voting Brett because no one seems interested in voting Smash.

This psycho 80 is threatening us with more kills and deadlines so I'm choosing to go with my 2nd favorite who is also the 2nd leading vote getter.

This isn't rocket science here guys.. read the frickin thread.

I think I did catch Smash (who STILL hasn't denied it) and am voting Brett because no one seems interested in voting Smash.

This psycho 80 is threatening us with more kills and deadlines so I'm choosing to go with my 2nd favorite who is also the 2nd leading vote getter.

Part of me thinks you shot JIF, and are framing Smash.

Guys? You have two votes dickhead.

Dexter is a serial killer, whose victims are other serial killers. He works for the Miami PD, and they look for him but he is right under their noses. In a sense, he is a vigilante, in that he takes out other criminals... but then he is technically a criminal himself.

That's the long and short of it... from what I know.

Which lends itself to my early theory. I'm guessing there are multiple SK's this game with multiple shots. If anything I should be applauded for my early suggestions as only minutes later 80's scene seemed to confirm it. I still have no idea how quoting his post to bolster my suspicions makes me suspicious lol.. that's why I have no problem voting Brett. his case sucked, and so does yours.

Which lends itself to my early theory. I'm guessing there are multiple SK's this game with multiple shots. If anything I should be applauded for my early suggestions as only minutes later 80's scene seemed to confirm it. I still have no idea how quoting his post to bolster my suspicions makes me suspicious lol.. that's why I have no problem voting Brett. his case sucked, and so does yours.

Brett sucks at this early and Ape, well Ape...anyway you're quite touchy already this game Princess.

Brett sucks at this early and Ape, well Ape...anyway you're quite touchy already this game Princess.

Stupidity on the main board followed by stupidity in this game. I get antsy when I feel like I'm surrounded by idiots.

Wait you're a lawyer and you're too cheap for Showtime? *stares*

Sad, I know. But my wife is the one who pays the cable bill and she's too cheap. I pay for other stuff. You know, the mortgage, car, insurance, kid's school. That sorta thing.

As much as I'd like to have a reason to lynch pac today despite tradition, I don't really see Brett's case. When it was confirmed that somebody shot twice, there's a handful of guys that came to mind as being likely to do something like that, smash being one of them. Initially i thought he was mod killed and the whole thing was a joke to be perfectly honest...

I also don't see the point of voting Nolder either... Not a lot of people pinging me, but for now I'll

unvote

vote JC

think he was small game hunting with Nolder as he def looks like a guy that's easy to get lynched

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Ape (4) - Crusher, Brett, Vic, Nolder

Brett (3) - SMC, AVM, Pac

Pac (2) - Sharrow, Ape

JC (2) - Lily, CTM

Nolder (1) - JC

Verbal (1) - Leelou

CTM (1) - Hess

Not Voting (3) - Verbal, Song, Smash

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

As much as I'd like to have a reason to lynch pac today despite tradition, I don't really see Brett's case. When it was confirmed that somebody shot twice, there's a handful of guys that came to mind as being likely to do something like that, smash being one of them. Initially i thought he was mod killed and the whole thing was a joke to be perfectly honest...

I also don't see the point of voting Nolder either... Not a lot of people pinging me, but for now I'll

unvote

vote JC

think he was small game hunting with Nolder as he def looks like a guy that's easy to get lynched

Don't think it'd work though...too many people against lynching someone on Day 1 in their first game (I'm actually included in that), unless they screw up to the point of typing something in here that they meant for the QT or something lol.

Personally seems like the Ape is throwing up theories left and right while not trying to be too horribly confrontational. Don't really like it at all. But what I do like is the amount of people on his train. PLEASE JOIN US. UNITED. YES WE CAN.

It's as if...this...power....is calling me to the Apes train....

And me. Tbh I really am just skimming but will eventually reread as apparently I'm missing a whole bunch of content other than JiF was shot at, survived and then shot at again and died. And Dexter is the Harbor butcher who's a cop to help find the JiF killer(s) but he's probably got a separate win condition probably amongst others....you and nodler are ghey for each, CTM is creating wifoms out of his hairy crotch, Leelou, Lily and Song are all unlynchable oh yeah, so is Pac dumbass, so do I still have to reread?

No, and neither do I now. I'm just going to ask that you post these on our scum QT from time to time....

Personally seems like the Ape is throwing up theories left and right while not trying to be too horribly confrontational. Don't really like it at all. But what I do like is the amount of people on his train. PLEASE JOIN US. UNITED. YES WE CAN.

You got any other suspicions, or are you dead set on taking me out?

The whole Pac/Smash/Brett exchange I'm keeping an eye on. I have a townie read on califagbrettard right now.

Brett's become a little tougher to read now than he used to be. There was a point at which it was a given that he'd slow play the early portion of the game if he was town, and then come in strong in the back half. Any time he came out on D1 making cases, he ended up being scum... however, the past couple times he's been town, we've seen him try to make D1 cases. So he's changed a bit.

If you are leaning town on Brett, why not back his case and vote Pac?

I would say Smash if I had to pick outta those three. I still like my vote on monkey. Just feels good. Real good.

I bet pooping your pants feels good too... but it doesn't make it right. Voting me is like sharting. Just not right.

Archived