Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

Brett's become a little tougher to read now than he used to be. There was a point at which it was a given that he'd slow play the early portion of the game if he was town, and then come in strong in the back half. Any time he came out on D1 making cases, he ended up being scum... however, the past couple times he's been town, we've seen him try to make D1 cases. So he's changed a bit.

If you are leaning town on Brett, why not back his case and vote Pac?

That is such a mafia fallacy, but it's prevelant. JN Mafia has proved time and again that townies can have stupid ideas and theories. Thus, just because you believe someone is town doesn't mean you should follow that player's reasoning.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see either case (on Brett or Pac) as being very strong. Interestingly, I can see Smash doing just what Pac is accusing him of. He does seem the type to go for vengeance. If I had to vote one of the three, I'd go with Smash. (I know that's exactly what CTM said, but I feel the same way.) For now, I'm going to remove my joke vote on JC.

Unvote

I do like the idea of jumping on the Ape train, but I need a better reason than just that he's the Ape.

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Ape (4) - Crusher, Brett, Vic, Nolder

Brett (3) - SMC, AVM, Pac

Pac (2) - Sharrow, Ape

JC (1) - CTM

Nolder (1) - JC

Verbal (1) - Leelou

CTM (1) - Hess

Not Voting (4) - Verbal, Song, Smash, Lily

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

I don't see either case (on Brett or Pac) as being very strong. Interestingly, I can see Smash doing just what Pac is accusing him of. He does seem the type to go for vengeance. If I had to vote one of the three, I'd go with Smash. (I know that's exactly what CTM said, but I feel the same way.) For now, I'm going to remove my joke vote on JC.

Unvote

I do like the idea of jumping on the Ape train, but I need a better reason than just that he's the Ape.

This is the second time you've nudge my train without joining it. Scummy Lily is scummy.

Also, the only reason I can gather that people are voting me is because I am playing D1 like I do all the time as town, and JIF is dead and JF80 is modding, so I'm the default easy vote... that or they are voting me for coming across like I might be a Lie Detector.

Unvote

Come on baby., "Just do it"

Dude Lilly looks scummy every single game. That being said that was a pretty obvious little nudge. Yet, I also think voting ape just cause he's ape makes perfect sense.

I look scummy every game too... yet nobody comes to my defense and reminds the rest of the town of it to stall any pressure I might receive the way they do for Lily.

That's now 2 calculated nudges on my train by her...

Ape, you have no sense of humor. I'm teasing you. And you are a fun vote.

I'm not buying it as teasing.

I'm the leading vote getter, which means "fun votes" are no longer good form.

What I see is you nudging my train twice now, after I've been sending out lie detector tells to bait scum into pushing for my lynch... and I would note that you are the only person I've asked if you are scum and you've not answered. You and Nolder, who needed to be asked 3 times before he finally answered.

I look scummy every game too... yet nobody comes to my defense and reminds the rest of the town of it to stall any pressure I might receive the way they do for Lily.

That's now 2 calculated nudges on my train by her...

Come to your defense? We would but we are too busy trying to kill you.

Come to your defense? We would but we are too busy trying to kill you.

Then come at me fat man. You can be the stupid Ape this game... and I'll play the role of the butthurt moo cow that laid the 2nd worst trap of last game, only to be outdown by the twink he stores under his side flab for an occasional reach around.

Brett's become a little tougher to read now than he used to be. There was a point at which it was a given that he'd slow play the early portion of the game if he was town, and then come in strong in the back half. Any time he came out on D1 making cases, he ended up being scum... however, the past couple times he's been town, we've seen him try to make D1 cases. So he's changed a bit.

If you are leaning town on Brett, why not back his case and vote Pac?

Because your play feels more scummy. Personally I feel when your town you defend yourself in a more self preservation manner. When you're scum feels more like you try to manufacture anything to point it in that direction.

Greatest scumhunter ever.

Then come at me fat man. You can be the stupid Ape this game... and I'll play the role of the butthurt moo cow that laid the 2nd worst trap of last game, only to be outdown by the twink he stores under his side flab for an occasional reach around.

Stupid ape me? My ego is kept in check by the 5 kids I ejaculated.

Because your play feels more scummy. Personally I feel when your town you defend yourself in a more self preservation manner. When you're scum feels more like you try to manufacture anything to point it in that direction.

Greatest scumhunter ever.

If you are legit, then you cannot read me anywhere near as well as I can read you. :tongue:

I've had a handful of recent games where I've come out on D1 like this, played for the purposes of gaining information and been completely unselfish about staying alive. Reservoir Dogs and SOA, both games where I came out purposely trying to draw NKs early... why? I was roleless.

Your "read" is based on outdated meta.

I would also add that I'd be happy to defend myself, if someone would actually make a case. Nobody has. People are either voting me to break my chops, or with no reason. Nolder for example. Who I dealt with... the second most scummy person pushing my lynch is Lily. Means nothing that she isn't voting me, she's def pushing it... and I've addressed that as well.

If you are legit, then you cannot read me anywhere near as well as I can read you. :tongue:

I've had a handful of recent games where I've come out on D1 like this, played for the purposes of gaining information and been completely unselfish about staying alive. Reservoir Dogs and SOA, both games where I came out purposely trying to draw NKs early... why? I was roleless.

Your "read" is based on outdated meta.

I would also add that I'd be happy to defend myself, if someone would actually make a case. Nobody has. People are either voting me to break my chops, or with no reason. Nolder for example. Who I dealt with... the second most scummy person pushing my lynch is Lily. Means nothing that she isn't voting me, she's def pushing it... and I've addressed that as well.

Maybe just maybe people are voting you to get a feel for the other players. No can;t be we must all be scum. Specially the fat one. You are smelly ape and the sooner you die the better. You want a case? GFY. NO CASE FOR YOU

Maybe just maybe people are voting you to get a feel for the other players. No can;t be we must all be scum. Specially the fat one. You are smelly ape and the sooner you die the better. You want a case? GFY. NO CASE FOR YOU

I never said everyone voting for me was scummy doofus. I pointed at 2 people in particular, the rest is me doing exactly what I'm supposed to do to see whatever crawls out from under the floor boards...

Miguel Prado was a former District Attorney. Infamous for his harsh enforcement of the law, he was powerful, influential and popular with the regular police and citizens of Miami.

He also proved to be a killer.

First he took out a former mob enforcer. Next, he killed the current district attorney, Ellen Wolf, who had uncovered his illicit prosecution tactics, including witness tampering and deliberately ignoring evidence. She came close to ruining his career, but not before he could put her 6 feet under. Prado nearly killed Lieutenant Maria LaGuerta of Miami Metro as well once she discovered his murderous ways.

But Dexter was there first. He killed Prado by garroting him. A gruesome way to die, yes, but one worthy of a killer.

Corruption and murder at the highest level of the law. Imagine that. Good thing he was killed, leaving one less murderer for Miami Metro and the citizens of Miami to worry about.

But there are others out there.

Sorry I have not been around. I have been playing SWTOR which is fun as hell and I need to spend some time catching up here. Pac your and Idiot that much I do know. not sure what you wanted me to admit are you the new trapper in place of JIF ? Buffoon

Sorry I have not been around. I have been playing SWTOR which is fun as hell and I need to spend some time catching up here. Pac your and Idiot that much I do know. not sure what you wanted me to admit are you the new trapper in place of JIF ? Buffoon

What's your feelings on the ape?

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Ape (4) - Crusher, Brett, Vic, Nolder

Brett (3) - SMC, AVM, Pac

Pac (2) - Sharrow, Ape

JC (1) - CTM

Nolder (1) - JC

Verbal (1) - Leelou

CTM (1) - Hess

Not Voting (4) - Verbal, Song, Smash, Lily

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

I didn't? Well, no worries. I'm not scum.

You're right that "fun" votes aren't appropriate anymore. That's why I'm not voting you until or unless there is a reason.

You don't have to buy the teasing. I don't mind. I'm sure someone out there is finding it fun, besides me.

Archived