Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

Has smash voted yet? I'm willing to Lynch him now if all he's doing is jacking it to world of witches and wizards with his "guild". Otherwise hell just come in at end game with no idea wtf is going on and **** it all up again.

Don't like the ctm plan... has he even claimed its a hammer bomb? Looks like scum trying to create carnage.

Like the train on song most.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Leelou (4) - AVM, CTM, Ape, Vic

Song (4) - JC, Brett, Leelou, Lily

CTM (4) - Hess, Sharrow, SMC, Song

Pac (1) - Verbal

Ape (1) - Nolder

Brett (1) - Pac

Not Voting (2) - Smash, Crusher

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

DEADLINE: THURSDAY @ NOON

Pac (1) - Verbal

Ape (1) - Nolder

Brett (1) - Pac

Pac (1) - Verbal

Ape (1) - Nolder

Brett (1) - Pac

Something tells me we lost Nolder...Ape what did you do to this poor boy?

I'm tired. Gonna look at it in the morning. I know the case on CTM and really have no interest in killing him. Not even sure why, just don;t feel bad about him and I sorta understand his fib. Doesn;t make him guilty just dumb. Have to look at Song and Leelou. I sorta see them as one person when they both play. Sorta like AVM and DANX when they first played. Could not keep them straight.

I'llbe around before deadtime. Hope you and the misses had fun at the B-Ball game moneky. Hockey game would have been fun..

Where a puck could have flown over the glass and a could have exploded your monkey head.

I'm tired. Gonna look at it in the morning. I know the case on CTM and really have no interest in killing him. Not even sure why, just don;t feel bad about him and I sorta understand his fib. Doesn;t make him guilty just dumb. Have to look at Song and Leelou. I sorta see them as one person when they both play. Sorta like AVM and DANX when they first played. Could not keep them straight.

I'llbe around before deadtime. Hope you and the misses had fun at the B-Ball game moneky. Hockey game would have been fun..

Where a puck could have flown over the glass and a could have exploded your monkey head.

huh?

I could take that two ways. One...you thought I was the same as someone who was secretly a woman. Two...you thought I was actually good at this game.

So I'm going to go ahead and say....

Why thank you Crusher. :P

Sharrow is awfully defensive over 1 vote..

vote Sharrow

Just calling you out on being a hypocrite.

I think we're making a mistake if we don't flush this turd today. I think his reveal is bogus unless he's a scum bomb.

You stated CTM "fibbed" what lie did you detect?

Crusher has been saying CTM lied about Lily being a common 1st day lynch when she hasn't been lynched on day 1.

I think he's stretching it a little bit calling it a lie. I don't doubt that CTM thought she had been lynched before, because I thought the same thing last game before I researched it. That doesn't change how I feel about CTM this game though. His defense of Lily has very little to do with why I'm voting for him now.

Crusher has been saying CTM lied about Lily being a common 1st day lynch when she hasn't been lynched on day 1.

I think he's stretching it a little bit calling it a lie. I don't doubt that CTM thought she had been lynched before, because I thought the same thing last game before I researched it. That doesn't change how I feel about CTM this game though. His defense of Lily has very little to do with why I'm voting for him now.

OK...I'll buy that for now...

Pac (1) - Verbal

Ape (1) - Nolder

Brett (1) - Pac

DEADLINE: NOON (ET)

hey guys really sorry I haven't been around

I've been at my friends house and honestly I wasn't prepared for a game that moves this fast

had I been I assure you I could have kept up but at this point I feel I may be too behind to continue

I plan on PMing the mod about it

anyway sorry again

here have a votecount

Pac (1) - Verbal

Ape (1) - Nolder

Brett (1) - Pac

hey guys really sorry I haven't been around

I've been at my friends house and honestly I wasn't prepared for a game that moves this fast

had I been I assure you I could have kept up but at this point I feel I may be too behind to continue

I plan on PMing the mod about it

anyway sorry again

here have a votecount

Pac (1) - Verbal

Ape (1) - Nolder

Brett (1) - Pac

Caught up enough to post a vote count but too far behind to catch up?

you might notice this:

Pac (1) - Verbal

Ape (1) - Nolder

Brett (1) - Pac

is veerrrryyy similar to the post count the mod posted

coincidence? you be the judge!

Archived