Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

SatanDerpFan80 is a total and utter pos.

Get a PM, hey, pay attention, catch up in the game, your going to be revived. Okay, catching up on page 40ish. Go to next page, see a PM, open Pm, with a dead thread link.

**** YOU SDF80, **** YOU!!!!

all downhill from here boys.. this and when he got torched in the thing game without having a chance to say anything are 2 great memories.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SatanDerpFan80 is a total and utter pos.

Get a PM, hey, pay attention, catch up in the game, your going to be revived. Okay, catching up on page 40ish. Go to next page, see a PM, open Pm, with a dead thread link.

**** YOU SDF80, **** YOU!!!!

My only regret is you not reading 30 more pages before noticing.

all downhill from here boys.. this and when he got torched in the thing game without having a chance to say anything are 2 great memories.

My only regret is you not reading 30 more pages before noticing.

Laugh it up, I'll have my revenge.

From JiF in the dead thread:

"I dont give a ****. Seriously. You've got to be kidding me with this. I should have known better, I predicted I'd die right after being revived. But nope, just incase I actually caught up on 40 something pages of sh*t to see a PM notification with a dead thread link.

SatanDerpFan80, You just wasted a sh*t ton of my precious time. So I dont give a **** about you're stupid game, about a stupid show, or you. You will pay for this. Oh yes, you will pay.

And dont post the set up in here or I will copy and paste it into the game thread. Yeah, I'm like that bitch."

lol.

Unless the two shots yesterday were just for flavor. Then 1 vig and a Dsk and Nsk, why would vig shoot JiF that early.

D1 - 2 shots at JIF

N1 - 3 shots, AVM, Smash and me.

D2 - 1 shot at JIF

I doubt either shot on JIF was from a vig. I'm guessing/hoping the vig took one of the shots at night, at someone other than me. Heh.

The way the scene read, it came across as though 2 different people shot JIF yesterday, and then 1 of them shot him again today.

I think the serial killers would most likely be trying to fly under the radar like Smash was doing. So I think we should go along that route today.

My best guess for a SK is JC. His motivations for eliminating a bomb via lynch are obvious if a SK - and I've NEVER seen him so obviously skimming. I think SK's skim more than scum do.

If we want to lynch for SK's right now, JC is the guy I'd start with.

As for scum, I'd look at Lily, Nolder, Vic and Leelou. All based on their play around and related to CTM.

My best guess for a SK is JC. His motivations for eliminating a bomb via lynch are obvious if a SK - and I've NEVER seen him so obviously skimming. I think SK's skim more than scum do.

As for scum, I'd look at Lily, Nolder, Vic and Leelou. All based on their play around and related to CTM.

I agree on JC for SK, but for scum you have to add Brett to that list based on his play around and related to CTM.

JC for sk is something I could get my teeth into. Felt bad about him at the end of yesterday

Nolder? got no read to be honest

Vic? 150 muscular pounds of scum powerrrrrrrrrr

Leelou? is she even playing still LOL

I agree on JC for SK, but for scum you have to add Brett to that list based on his play around and related to CTM.

I don't know, he was pretty vocal against your random lynch idea. I think he would have kept his mouth shut about it if he was scum. Could definitely be Sk though.

If CTM was Dexter's father, then Dexter was probably on a 2-man scum team with him. So imo, we either look for Dexter now based on CTM's play or we start from scratch looking for the 1-4 serial killers.

I think that team is small too, too small to buss. Look who wasn't on CTM's train. So there's also the SK's (with a possible Vig somewhere in there) who I doubt would be on that train so you could blind squirrel it picking off one of them as someone not on that train. Lily and Vic I like most for Dexter, the rest I don't know. Crusher was dancing around the train until the end as well i.e. People late on that train should be suspect as well. And then you have SMC to boot, although I'm tempted to believe him for now, I've watched him the last two games buss early and just sit on it. Rudolph and you last game after he was converted when we were voting for NK's.

I did say I was going to be gone for a couple hours. I'm training someone how to answer our phone system and IT is having fun blowing up my computer.

There are a couple people I want to go back and look at before I make any comments. I'm really rushed right now to get reports out before 6. BB when I get home.

Archived