Jets need to fire the whole staff and draft or get a top qb

NyjetsFan2222

This is a qb league and not a running league.Sanchez is god damn awful and I have talked to people that I trust that have told me he will not improve at all.I was never high on him and he was never great at Usc that 1 year.He's short,he doesn't have an arm good enough,he throws into coverages,hes really dum and lazy on the bench and not a leader.Rex is a clueless guy who knows nothing about a team and just get rid of this fool.Mr.T has failed on ducasse,gholston,wilson, and many more.Please clean everyone out or I will quit on this team for good.

I love watching that team across town when they are not playing us,you wana know why? They have a tall front 4,fast defense and a great big armed qb.You know they can beat anybody,anyday.Our team has none of that and until Mr.T is gone,the personal moves will continue to suck.

This is a qb league and not a running league.Sanchez is god damn awful and I have talked to people that I trust that have told me he will not improve at all.I was never high on him and he was never great at Usc that 1 year.He's short,he doesn't have an arm good enough,he throws into coverages,hes really dum and lazy on the bench and not a leader.Rex is a clueless guy who knows nothing about a team and just get rid of this fool.Mr.T has failed on ducasse,gholston,wilson, and many more.Please clean everyone out or I will quit on this team for good.

Amen brotha.

Remember when all the new posters with blank avatars would start threads about how Schotty was awful and holding back Sanchez's vast potential?

This is progress.

That's still going on at Jetsinsider. Although it's a mixture of new and old posters who still resolutely cling to that view.

I love watching that team across town when they are not playing us,you wana know why? They have a tall front 4,fast defense and a great big armed qb.You know they can beat anybody,anyday.Our team has none of that and until Mr.T is gone,the personal moves will continue to suck.

Hey, Mike Francesca, the Giants ******* suck.

Guys I meant what I said,fire everyone.What makes you think they should return?We snuck in 2009 with colts benching,backed in 2010,we suck now.

The jets backed in in 10' with an 11 win season?

And as for your comment on Sanchez, he had a bad year. But Sanchez (and the run game) had the worse RT in football, an o-line that was one of the worse in the league and is completely thin and a O.C. that needs to jump off a building.

People say that Sanchez came into this game in a great position and he sure did, however, this isnt the same Jets team. Sanchez can be successful with a solid group around him.

The jets backed in in 10' with an 11 win season?

And as for your comment on Sanchez, he had a bad year. But Sanchez (and the run game) had the worse RT in football, an o-line that was one of the worse in the league and is completely thin and a O.C. that needs to jump off a building.

People say that Sanchez came into this game in a great position and he sure did, however, this isnt the same Jets team. Sanchez can be successful with a solid group around him.

Sanchez got sacked 40 times and more than a few of those are on Sanchez for holding it too long and standing still in the pocket like a dumbass.

Hell, Aaron Rodgers got sacked just as frequently than Mark Sanchez this year and he just finished just about the best (regular) season anyone's ever had. No argument on Hunter being so awful, but it isn't like Sanchez has it so much worse than everyone else. He's awful because he can't throw straight and can't recognize coverage. That would be the case no matter who his RT was this season.

Sanchez got sacked 40 times and more than a few of those are on Sanchez for holding it too long and standing still in the pocket like a dumbass.

Hell, Aaron Rodgers got sacked just as frequently than Mark Sanchez this year and he just finished just about the best (regular) season anyone's ever had. No argument on Hunter being so awful, but it isn't like Sanchez has it so much worse than everyone else. He's awful because he can't throw straight and can't recognize coverage. That would be the case no matter who his RT was this season.

You're right.

Archived