Latin Lawyer

Brenjetsfan

ok how about Jet Nation Madden 2005 League???

Bren, Thank you for the warm welcome. I hope to see you in NYC, where we can share a few drinks, gaze into each others eyes and say..."Damn, you are so sexy" hahahahaha!

DJ, i dont know if I will have time for Madden (As crazy as that sounds) I will start working for Deloitte and Touche and that wont leave me much time besides flirting with Cathy and Bren...

LL

ahh my company works in some of Deloite & Touch Bldgs in NJ

I think I will be based out of the Deloitte bldg at the world financial center. However, my new job entails a lot of travel so how much time i am in NYC? who knows.

I am so happy. ift funny, when you give two weeks notice at your old job, you feel like you are bulletproof. I havent heard a peep from my boss at all. Its great, hopefully March 5th arrives smoothly and I skate out of here. My co-workers are happy for me and they are also preparing the resumes. I was very lucky to land a job like this. I guess when you have faith, good things happen.

Relax I am not gonna break out into a Sackdance religious diatribe...but someone asked me what faith means to me...well, this is what i do:

1) Every morning I thank God for being alive and keeping my family healthy

2) Whenever i see a person down on their luck (homeless, street performer...so on) I dig in my pocket and give them my pocket change (i probably would have used the pocket change for the paper or a coffee...but for these people its survival)

3) I try and do nice things for people. Remember, Karma is a bitch, and when you treat others badly, it will come back to you.

4) thank someone who has helped you out. Never forget to give thanks, never take someone's help for granted.

5) Listen to a friend vent, that is what good friends do.

Now, I am not an avid churchgoer, but i feel close to God. Doesnt matter if you are jewish christian buddhist, that closeness is unmistakeable.

ok enough rambling. Its good to be back with my jet pals!

LL

wow, that was a great post LL. Haven't seen you in a while since your BANNING. Hope all is going well and I wish you luck in your new endeavor!

time to changwe your sig DW, since Fiedler isn't a dolfag anymore and soon may be wearing green & white...would n't that be ironic.....lol

I think I will be based out of the Deloitte bldg at the world financial center. However, my new job entails a lot of travel so how much time i am in NYC? who knows.

I am so happy. ift funny, when you give two weeks notice at your old job, you feel like you are bulletproof. I havent heard a peep from my boss at all. Its great, hopefully March 5th arrives smoothly and I skate out of here. My co-workers are happy for me and they are also preparing the resumes. I was very lucky to land a job like this. I guess when you have faith, good things happen.

Relax I am not gonna break out into a Sackdance religious diatribe...but someone asked me what faith means to me...well, this is what i do:

2) Whenever i see a person down on their luck (homeless, street performer...so on) I dig in my pocket and give them my pocket change (i probably would have used the pocket change for the paper or a coffee...but for these people its survival)

3) I try and do nice things for people. Remember, Karma is a b!tch, and when you treat others badly, it will come back to you.

4) thank someone who has helped you out. Never forget to give thanks, never take someone's help for granted.

Now, I am not an avid churchgoer, but i feel close to God. Doesnt matter if you are jewish christian buddhist, that closeness is unmistakeable.

LL

Wow... I would have expected a Vida Guerra image to be attached to this post. ;)

3) I try and do nice things for people. Remember, Karma is a b!tch, and when you treat others badly, it will come back to you.

LL

LL I see you are going to be working downtown Manhattan -I work ON Water Street - any time you want to try to hook up and meet for some drinks -I would be in!

LL I see you are going to be working downtown Manhattan -I work ON Water Street - any time you want to try to hook up and meet for some drinks -I would be in!

FABA! Yeah, definately, when i am not at client projects, i will be at 2 World financial center. We could definately meet up for some drinky drinks and some hard core Jets talk! I will see if i can coordinate it with GGG and Bren! Anywone else downtown, we can have a get together!

LL

Wow... I would have expected a Vida Guerra image to be attached to this post. ;)

Bergen,

How are ya? Thanks for taking over the Mod duties at the madden forum. The Vida pics...ah yes, there is a time and place for those. I was just expressing my gratefulness (is that even a word?) for being blessed with the employment opp at Deloitte!

DW2, you silly bastard...good to see you on this site. You need to change your sig as Fiedler is no longer a Phin. Saban was a great choice as HC, but you still need a qb, rb and probably a CB.

Thanks to all for welcoming me back..

Archived