To take the Ground and Pound to a higher level, there is a FA who Tanny needs to look at.

Jetman_67

With our weak line, we need a guy who can break tackles for long gains. Lynch is a true Ground and POUND back. I don't think he will be a problem in the locker room. The guy likes winning, and has never been a cancer in the locker room for the Seahawks.

With our weak line, we need a guy who can break tackles for long gains. Lynch is a true Ground and POUND back. I don't think he will be a problem in the locker room. The guy likes winning, and has never been a cancer in the locker room for the Seahawks.

Hey, I'm not that opposed to it. It would definitely a big hit or miss sign.

He's prolly also looking for a big payday...would he be worth that hit with all of the other holes we have?

No No...Javid Best 2.0...will never stay healthy.

Yeah, but Javid has concussion problems. James just get nicked up here and there...from what I've seen at least. I dont follow Pac 10 Football all the much but every time I see him with the ball he's exploding.

I wouldnt mind taking a flier on Rainey if he ends up being a late round pick. He's got game breaking speed and actually ended up being a better runner through the tackles than I expected .

Yeah, but Javid has concussion problems. James just get nicked up here and there...from what I've seen at least. I dont follow Pac 10 Football all the much but every time I see him with the ball he's exploding.

I wouldnt mind taking a flier on Rainey if he ends up being a late round pick. He's got game breaking speed and actually ended up being a better runner through the tackles than I expected .

Lol.....ok, CJ Spiller 2.0

Don't get me wrong, I like the kid...I just don't think he will stay healthy.

I'd rather spend a couple dollars on Kevin FREAKIN Smith.

Jeff Demps or Chris Rainey would would be nice additions for us. Late round picks both with 4.2, 4.3 speed. We've been missing players like these since Leon Washington left. Somebody that would give us that "big play" ability coming out the backfield.

Lol.....ok, CJ Spiller 2.0

Don't get me wrong, I like the kid...I just don't think he will stay healthy.

I'd rather spend a couple dollars on Kevin FREAKIN Smith.

CJ was pretty good in replace of Jackson this year...and Rainey wont go as high

Jeff Demps or Chris Rainey would would be nice additions for us. Late round picks both with 4.2, 4.3 speed. We've been missing players like these since Leon Washington left. Somebody that would give us that "big play" ability coming out the backfield.

Demps is lightening...but he gets banged up easy. He'll be a good kick returner and depth at RB, but I dont see him ever playing a prominent role in a teams rushing attack. He only wants to bang it outside and really doesnt do well running between tackles. Rainey will be the better pro if either make it from strictly a RB perspective.

The Jets need a RB who can actually break one for a score when the hole is there, someone who can outrun defenders when he gets the sideline or seam. Shonne Greene has a place here still as the 4th quarter RB to punish and finish the game in run out the clock situations, there was more then a handful of times when I thought Greene should have broke one for a score, but because of his lack of speed he either elects to look for the contact, or gets caught before he gets the outside sideline, we need a burner with durability. Unless Arian Foster comes free I don't see one available this year unfortunately. And yes I would give Foster a blank check to sign here.

The Jets need a RB who can actually break one for a score when the hole is there, someone who can outrun defenders when he gets the sideline or seam. Shonne Greene has a place here still as the 4th quarter RB to punish and finish the game in run out the clock situations, there was more then a handful of times when I thought Greene should have broke one for a score, but because of his lack of speed he either elects to look for the contact, or gets caught before he gets the outside sideline, we need a burner with durability. Unless Arian Foster comes free I don't see one available this year unfortunately. And yes I would give Foster a blank check to sign here.

This x1000. TJ might have not been everyones favorite but at least he could break one for a touchdown occassionally.

Archived