The Avengers Mafi

Vicious89x

But, Im not in a slump. I dominated Pac's game but nobody listened to me.

I'll stop being dramatic and play but I'm not going to be active.

Vic - I'm in...but I am more than happy to sit if you someone else wants to take my spot.

I know.

But when you are grossly wrong, as you've been in a couple games around Pac's game, you will be ignored. You see it happen with me all the time. You and I are very alike in that we go with our gut, spam a lot, annoy even more, and we are either very right in games, or very, very horrifically wrong... lol.

Just play a game in a new style or something. I stole your Batman mojo... earn it back, bitch.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wtf... nobody listens to anyone anymore, that's what makes these games the sh*tshow they typically are. It's great.. It happens to all of us..

To me these games are mostly about good natured ball busting, sure we all get pissed at each other from time to time, but that dissapates quickly

anyway, I'm in in case that wasn't clear by me posting in thread earlier

Never mind.

I tried.

Please find someone else Vic.

Don't be a goon - play in my spot. I'm in a couple of DM games right now, and they haven't been getting enough attention from me. I'll sit this one out, and join up for the next.

Don't be a goon - play in my spot. I'm in a couple of DM games right now, and they haven't been getting enough attention from me. I'll sit this one out, and join up for the next.

No stay, your bound to be blind lynched in the other games lickity split.

I'm sorry.

Hahahaha... JIF is the Mark Sanchez of mafia.

He sucks.

He doesn't understand why anyone says he sucks.

He pouts about it.

He doesn't realize he's pouting.

... and we can't get rid of him, because occasionally he doesn't suck... but in the meantime, the best option we have as a replacement is a BG-Brunell... nobody wants to see that old fart taking the reigns.

Because I dont want to play mafia?

no because you're acting like a spoiled little girl who isn't getting her way

Who's throwing a tantrum?

you

I'll stop being dramatic and play but I'm not going to be active.

and you prove it every time you post

oh I'll stop being dramatic and play but I'm not going to play

seriously if you don't want to be here go and if you do cool have fun

but either way drop the attitude because nobody likes it

you

**** off you faggot. Who the **** are you? I'm a ******* JN Mafia legend. I'm ******* Batman turned Tebow. Greatest Scum Hunter Ever.

believe it.

**** off you faggot. Who the **** are you? I'm a ******* JN Mafia legend. I'm ******* Batman turned Tebow. Greatest Scum Hunter Ever.

believe it.

You done with your little ruse? Right now I think Nolderp is better at teh mafia than you... now, go get Vic off his shrink's couch, tell him to stop crying about being 4 feet tall... and get this ******* game going. I've got a bullet, with your name on it Tebitch.

You done with your little ruse? Right now I think Nolderp is better at teh mafia than you... now, go get Vic off his shrink's couch, tell him to stop crying about being 4 feet tall... and get this ******* game going. I've got a bullet, with your name on it Tebitch.

**** that faggot. I dont care who's better than me at some stupid faggoty game on the interwebz. And **** you too.

**** that faggot. I dont care who's better than me at some stupid faggoty game on the interwebz. And **** you too.

Probably a good thing. Since you are the worst player here.

... and **** me? Hahaha... oh no? Pwease, pwease, pwease... "self-proclaimed legend of mafia that ironically doesn't care who's better than him at this faggoty game" don't be angry with me... should I fall all over myself trying to get you to stay? Piss off you little twat. I've never seen someone as gutless as you are.... talk all the sh*t you do, and then act like this.

Don't let the door hit you in your he-pussy.

you

LMAO

Probably a good thing. Since you are the worst player here.

... and **** me? Hahaha... oh no? Pwease, pwease, pwease... "self-proclaimed legend of mafia that ironically doesn't care who's better than him at this faggoty game" don't be angry with me... should I fall all over myself trying to get you to stay? Piss off you little twat. I've never seen someone as gutless as you are.... talk all the sh*t you do, and then act like this.

Don't let the door hit you in your he-pussy.

In real life I think you and I would get in a fist fight. LOL

In real life I think you and I would get in a fist fight. LOL

Well, since you apparently wouldn't want to have a beer with me... what else is there to do?

Also... I'm pretty sure I'm giving JIF exactly what he wants, and pretty sure he knows I'm just playing along for the lulz. He's probably the thickest skinned person here after myself, CTM and Pac.

Well, since you apparently wouldn't want to have a beer with me... what else is there to do?

Also... I'm pretty sure I'm giving JIF exactly what he wants, and pretty sure he knows I'm just playing along for the lulz. He's probably the thickest skinned person here after myself, CTM and Pac.

I really don;t blame JiF for not wanting to play. The jealousy of his scum hunting ability has made him a target., I will miss him.

You on the other hand I would love to buy you a beer any time any place. then take the empty bottle and bust it across your forehead.

you

down goes Jiffy! down goes jiffy!!

I really don;t blame JiF for not wanting to play. The jealousy of his scum hunting ability has made him a target., I will miss him.

You on the other hand I would love to buy you a beer any time any place. then take the empty bottle and bust it across your forehead.

Yeah right... like a fat **** like you can lift his sausagey arms above his head, lol.

Archived