The Avengers Mafi

Vicious89x

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fag. You weren't even shot at last game.

Its my fault. I've created a persona that everyone wants to kill, early and often or just listen to me at all. Kind of ruined it all for myself I guess. Just isnt fun anymore for me and its become a waste of time.

<3 you all.

Its my fault. I've created a persona that everyone wants to kill, early and often or just listen to me at all. Kind of ruined it all for myself I guess. Just isnt fun anymore for me and its become a waste of time.

<3 you all.

I don't think you were listening drama queen. No body tried to kill you last game.

Dumbass. You were shot twice in MY game (technically three times), and it was hilarious. However, you weren't shot at in Nolder's. A shot at someone else got re-directed by the scum team to you without them even knowing it was a shot.

As if there's a difference.

So your new persona is a pussy. Got it.

Yep. Dont want to play with a pussy do you?

It would be fun to kill you. Aaaaaand we've come full circle.

Exactly. And now that I've talked about it, I'm sure to be a day 1 kill...again...which I cant blame anyone, I'd do it for the lulz too.

Its really cool. I'm just over the game all together. Everything I do is questioned and nobody listens to it, so its pointless. Like I said, I've brought it upon myself so I'm good with it. Its cool. Have fun.

This version of JiF's retirement announcement is pretty pathetic... Usually he tells everyone to F off and stomps his feet.. now he's going with the sympathay ploy.

Not sure what to make of it.. "no one ever listens to me"... is for real with that?

<3 you all.

Sounds like somebody has a case of the Mondays.

**** you. Your playing.

Such a whiney little bitch... you don't have a choice, you are playing. Also, you can sulk all you want, you aren't getting a special invitation from anyone. You ******* sicken me with this sh*t.

JiF just play. You want to play. That's obvious. So just do it. We know no one is going to make any promises about not killing you but someone has to die early, that's just the way the game works. And sometimes I envy the people that die early because they didn't invest a ton of time and effort into the ****fest some games turn into. But yeah come on, the new guy wants you to and that's good luck.

Archived