4. JC

5. Lilly's lover

6. PAC TEH SAX

7. Lovely leelou

8. Apetard

9. Straight cash ghey

10 Hess.

11. AVM

Both CTM and Verbal said they'd play. That makes 13. 14 if JIF plays, as he should.

Thanks ape. I was laid up yesterday with a stomach bug. I'll wait on JiF's response.

Hahahaha... JIF is the Mark Sanchez of mafia.

He sucks.

He doesn't understand why anyone says he sucks.

He pouts about it.

He doesn't realize he's pouting.

... and we can't get rid of him, because occasionally he doesn't suck... but in the meantime, the best option we have as a replacement is a BG-Brunell... nobody wants to see that old fart taking the reigns.

You've got it all wrong, I'm much more of a Kurt Warner. Sure, it may have seemed as though my age caught up to my and I was on the downside of my career, but all it takes is the right opportunity and I'm right back in it, reminding everyone how good I can be. In case you weren't paying attention, I'm the one who was picking off scum left and right for the town last game while you all had your thumbs up your asses. You're welcome.

You've got it all wrong, I'm much more of a Kurt Warner. Sure, it may have seemed as though my age caught up to my and I was on the downside of my career, but all it takes is the right opportunity and I'm right back in it, reminding everyone how good I can be. In case you weren't paying attention, I'm the one who was picking off scum left and right for the town last game while you all had your thumbs up your asses. You're welcome.

So you're playing?

He can't possibly be serious... I'd bet CTMs colostomy bag he isn't.

He's not. lol

Thanks ape. I was laid up yesterday with a stomach bug. I'll wait on JiF's response.

Its going around... knock on wood, the virus only effects humans.

tl;dr

Also, you are Brunell. Warner doesn't play for the Jets, nor would he ever backup Sanchez. Thanks for ruining a perfectly good metaphor for your own personal ego-stroking.

just add him and we'll vote him off on day 1 if he doesn't show.

This, add him and if he continues to show us his pink then we'll replace him or kill him.

Also, you are Brunell. Warner doesn't play for the Jets, nor would he ever backup Sanchez. Thanks for ruining a perfectly good metaphor for your own personal ego-stroking.

Screw the Jets, I don't want to be compared to any of those clowns, and I sure as hell wouldn't accept any metaphor that has me as a backup to that walking vagina. As far as personal ego-stroking goes, it's freakin' JN mafia, what the hell do you really expect?

Well, since you apparently wouldn't want to have a beer with me... what else is there to do?

Also... I'm pretty sure I'm giving JIF exactly what he wants, and pretty sure he knows I'm just playing along for the lulz. He's probably the thickest skinned person here after myself, CTM and Pac.

You know me too well. Only one who saw through it all.

I'm in. Bitches. Like I wasnt going to play.

lol, Pac sucks.

We should go back to killing him right away in every game.

what do you mean go back to? I've been the day 1 lynch in the last 2 games I played.

The first game I named 4 out of 5 bad guys with one of my final posts and no one listened to me.

I understand voting me off.. it's not easy being the best at something.

Actually Im showing them to baby Crusher tonight. You have really worked hard at it. Your technique is flawless. Im impressed. Just wish you where wearing a little less.

I could do that especially for you Crusher. Just don't want to give JiF another reason to quit again. Still can't believe I pulled 410 @ 152 lbs.

I could do that especially for you Crusher. Just don't want to give JiF another reason to quit again. Still can't believe I pulled 410 @ 152 lbs.

Thats pretty amazing. Do it in a pair of Thundercat under roos wearing some old school Jordans and I will never speak to JiF again.

Archived