The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL. *two nerds look of shock*

I dunno. CTM an Avenger just seemed so wrong. Great job again by Pac, basically the best mafia player around.

not happy that you abandoned me earlier my friend.

I suppose scum will be looking to take me out soon..

Crusher is my next best bet.. Ape would be a good lynch as well.

That's cool. I'm going to 1000% be honest with you out of respect for your greatness. You abandoned me first. You unvoted CTM first and left me hanging lonely and scared. So I latched onto the AVM train. I had nowhere else to go. After you abandoned me I didn't think I could trust you anymore. That said I bow and shiver in your presence. You've been on fire past couple of games.

Nice work...still like 80, and now JiF pops up as smart lynch...could lynch Ape just because...got zero read on Crusher.

Nice work...still like 80, and now JiF pops up as smart lynch...could lynch Ape just because...got zero read on Crusher.

I dunno.. JiF has been caught doing sloppy things as scum before. I don't know if he's want to draw attention to himself like that before CTM's alignment was revealed.

If people want to go 80 I guess I could go there - if I'm still alive.

You are wrong but honestly I understand it if it happens. I really did not think he was scum. Oh well.

Me neither. I was really banking on Vic just making the friendly people everyone likes his Avengers, like you and AVM maybe Lily, Leelou...you know the chicks whatnot. Nodler the newb sorta fell in line with that. THink about it....155 posts of spam thinking I didn't even have to pay attention to the game. Now this.

I follow Pac until the end. If he dies I'll just kill myself.

I dunno.. JiF has been caught doing sloppy things as scum before. I don't know if he's want to draw attention to himself like that before CTM's alignment was revealed.

If people want to go 80 I guess I could go there - if I'm still alive.

I didn't consider his commentary as slop...more likely contrived ignorance...still like 80 more...but he's on my list.

It's interesting to me that you are now repeating 2/3 CTM's FOS list here, except you leave off Lily.

I'm sitting here looking at the numbers, as you now steer us towards CTM's FOS list. You going to steer us towards lynches on all 3 of Crusher, me and Lily? Or was the thought that we'd lynch Crusher and me, and after we both presumably flip town - we don't bother to lynch Lily? That would be convenient if Lily is in fact scum.

Even worse, what if CTM gave us 3 townie names? If there is a NK tonight, we'll have 10 players. If we follow your lead here and lynch off of CTM's FOS list - we are looking at 3 consecutive phases of possibly lynching townies, plus 1 NK per. That is 6 potential town deaths. Which would leave us at 4 players, if we don't get any scum in those 6 deaths, its probably game over, assuming there are 2 scum left.

I think this reeks like you bused Nolder and CTM, and are now setting up the final 2-3 lynches for a win... an if that's not what your doing, and you are town, then this plan of yours sucks.

Who is scum?

Wanna lynch the monkey.. I certainly wouldn't be shocked if he was.

80 and Lilly still are my fave. Monkey has been very mild this game and can't deicde if its scummy or one of his "play change ups."

Jetscode has given me a weird vibe all game but thats all it is.

Since it's night phase:

Crusher- I discovered last night I'm a split snatcher lol. I hadn't tried until last night and my oly coach was like "Try a split". So I emptied the bar and felt comfortable doing it and by the end of the night had added 45#'s. It's not saying much because I hadn't ever hit a big # on the snatch. Funny how different you can be on these movements, I compare them to golf swings.

It's interesting to me that you are now repeating 2/3 CTM's FOS list here, except you leave off Lily.

I'm sitting here looking at the numbers, as you now steer us towards CTM's FOS list. You going to steer us towards lynches on all 3 of Crusher, me and Lily? Or was the thought that we'd lynch Crusher and me, and after we both presumably flip town - we don't bother to lynch Lily? That would be convenient if Lily is in fact scum.

Even worse, what if CTM gave us 3 townie names? If there is a NK tonight, we'll have 10 players. If we follow your lead here and lynch off of CTM's FOS list - we are looking at 3 consecutive phases of possibly lynching townies, plus 1 NK per. That is 6 potential town deaths. Which would leave us at 4 players, if we don't get any scum in those 6 deaths, its probably game over, assuming there are 2 scum left.

I think this reeks like you bused Nolder and CTM, and are now setting up the final 2-3 lynches for a win... an if that's not what your doing, and you are town, then this plan of yours sucks.

Holey sh*t? do you actually have a team of peeple that help you come up with this sh*t?

80 and Lilly still are my fave. Monkey has been very mild this game and can't deicde if its scummy or one of his "play change ups."

While you were safely sitting on your lover...I was scum hunting CTM early and often...80 should be next...

Since it's night phase:

Crusher- I discovered last night I'm a split snatcher lol. I hadn't tried until last night and my oly coach was like "Try a split". So I emptied the bar and felt comfortable doing it and by the end of the night had added 45#'s. It's not saying much because I hadn't ever hit a big # on the snatch. Funny how different you can be on these movements, I compare them to golf swings.

Their are tons of variations. Even foot placement and "loading" can effect the biomechanics of the movement. Thats why technique will ALWAYSn trump pure power.

I've had two strong reads the entire game. Nodler's horrible fake reveal and your horrible unvote after the fake reveal. The rest is all stupid spam.

While you were safely sitting on your lover...I was scum hunting CTM early and often...80 should be next...

What lover is that... Lilly? I would not sit on her she might die. Or do you mean my sweet Bup-z.? Crusher has a whole lotta love to give. Your weirding me out this game. Not sure why. Like you have a problem with me. You got beef? You wanna talk about it?

wow hahah.. not sure if I can intelligently respond to this bile.

we've lynched back to back scum and you've got town at end game? in a 14 player game you think my plan as scum was to bus back to back teammates when it's been proven everyone likes to lynch me? what is there.. 1, mayybe 2 scum left?

I think it might be time for you to go night night.

Holey sh*t? do you actually have a team of peeple that help you come up with this sh*t?

We just watched Pac lead lynches on back-to-back scum, which seems too good to be true... and now he's pointing at at least 2/3 CTM's FOS list as his next 2 best guesses. When you see something like that, you have to do the math... before you follow blindly.

You'll have to pardon me for not having blind faith in someone that has nailed 2 scum in 2 tries and is now talking about lynching off of one of those scum's lists. Feels very orchestrated to me.

We just watched Pac lead lynches on back-to-back scum, which seems too good to be true... and now he's pointing at at least 2/3 CTM's FOS list as his next 2 best guesses. When you see something like that, you have to do the math... before you follow blindly.

You'll have to pardon me for not having blind faith in someone that has nailed 2 scum in 2 tries and is now talking about lynching off of one of those scum's lists. Feels very orchestrated to me.

I'm fine with that part and don;t see how anyone is following him right now because it's night.

It's just you always seem to not be able to think objectively when someone calls you out. That's the reason I have been jumping on you every game to assist you in realizing just cause someone accuses you they don;t have to be scum. Your welcome.

Archived