No hard feelings with Giants...Pats can take a leap

Latinlawyer

I have much respect for Eli, JPP, Tuck, and them. But I have no respect Brandon Jacobs and the Giants fans I'm around, so they're making it real hard for me to root for them. Im thinking about just watching it neutral and just watch it for a good football game heh. That or I'm hoping Indy's electricity goes out. :D

Here is a way out scenario:

The Patsies plane crashes, so by default the Ravens as runner up would represent the AFC in the Super Bowl, and beat the Giants in a rout.

I know, sounds slightly cruel and sadistic, but would the NFL be better off without the Patsies?

Here is a way out scenario:

The Patsies plane crashes, so by default the Ravens as runner up would represent the AFC in the Super Bowl, and beat the Giants in a rout.

I know, sounds slightly cruel and sadistic, but would the NFL be better off without the Patsies?

YES

All airport security wasnt what it is today back then.

True, but Logan's security was total sh*t then. Even at the time, that couldn't happen at Laguardia or JFK. Somehow, Boston didn't treat Logan like an "international airport."

Here is how I'm approaching it...

I hope both teams lose. At least I'll be partially happy either way. If the Giants win, I won't have to see Cindy and his arrogant smirk on tv, and if the Pats win I won't have to deal with my friends who are Giants fans who suddenly forgot they wanted Coughlin fired, again, just a few weeks ago and act like they weren't bitching the whole year.

Either way, I win.

Archived