No hard feelings with Giants...Pats can take a leap

Latinlawyer

As a Jets fan, I was happy for my fellow NY fans as the Giants made the SB. However, I was severely dissapointed with the Ravens. The Ravens were way better than those NE bastards but the kicker and the WR failed them.

So Good luck to the Giants..I hope you beat the SH#T out of the Pats...Thinking 38-0 or 45-3 would be ideal. Maybe Brady tears off his fake hair and shows his true bald self.

As I watched the Giants game, I just kept thinking....If we had a real offense we would have been playing yesterday as well....Sigh. I just hope that before I pass away I will enjoy the feeling of seeing my team play in the big game.

LL

As a Jets fan, I was happy for my fellow NY fans as the Giants made the SB. However, I was severely dissapointed with the Ravens. The Ravens were way better than those NE bastards but the kicker and the WR failed them.

So Good luck to the Giants..I hope you beat the SH#T out of the Pats...Thinking 38-0 or 45-3 would be ideal. Maybe Brady tears off his fake hair and shows his true bald self.

As I watched the Giants game, I just kept thinking....If we had a real offense we would have been playing yesterday as well....Sigh. I just hope that before I pass away I will enjoy the feeling of seeing my team play in the big game.

LL

I was thinking: Man if we had a pass rush like the Giants have now we would have been alot better.

Such is life.

I am getting to old to really care anymore.

I hope the Giants and Pats beat each other to death.

I was thinking: Man if we had a pass rush like the Giants have now we would have been alot better.

Such is life.

I am getting to old to really care anymore.

I hope the Giants and Pats beat each other to death.

Ha! I couldnt care less about it anymore. I used to get upset over it. Now, I'm numb to it.

Still want to punch Pops in the face for not chosing one of the Yankees or Giants...but, such is life. And at the end of the day, its has no bearing on my life.

I'll root for who I bet on, I honestly don't care either way though... Gun to my head, I hate the Manning family most of all, so based on that alone I'd probably prefer the Pats win (+they are an AFC team)... But at the end of the day I'm pretty well ambivalent. GB was the team I wanted to see win, cause Rodgers is a phenom. Houston would've been cool too just to get a new face in there

At this point, i'm probably going to bet on the Giants, so I imagine that's who I'll be rooting for.

Honestly.... I chose to idolize the wrong uncle when I was a kid. I went with the 3-sport star high school athlete uncle, who was like my older brother, and he would eventually get hooked on painkillers, booze, steroids and cocaine/crack... and terrorize the family.

To think... I could have followed the Giants with all my other uncles, the ones living normal lives.

*sigh*

I doubt that a lot... But I don't remember.. I had the giants getting 14, but I seem to remember the money being split relatively even

Frank Streshley of the Gaming Control Board tells Reuters that:

many bettors took a "moneyline" bet this year -- opting to put money on a simple wager that the underdog Giants would prevail, rather than more complicated point-spread bets.

I took the giants money line last Super Bowl $500 on thebmoneyline and $500 with he points. Based on how the gmen played them in the regular season I didn't think it was going to be a 2 score game so just in case the super bowl came down to a FG and Ne won I wa covered. But I think believe the money line was 310-100 at the time so yeah I cleaned house!!!

It's posts like these that have me shaking my head. It's just football, dude. It doesn't threaten your livlihood, your family or anything that really matters.

if it is just football then why would one be so invested in it that you find yourself daily going to the message forum of a rival teams?

if it is just football then why would one be so invested in it that you find yourself daily going to the message forum of a rival teams?

I'm bored, I'm entertaining myself, I'm a fan of the game, and I'm always curious to see what mind-numbing posts you come up with. :)

Both jetliners that hit the Towers came from Boston's Logan Airport with its piss poor security.

Yup....that's because they had a retarded Govenor at the time that decided to appoint a good friend head of Logan - a friend with, I beleive, zero aviation background. My issue is this: The hyjackers flew from Portland Maine to Logan for a connection flight....so, not only was one security screen "piss poor" but two were. What a freakin' horror show.

I'm bored, I'm entertaining myself, I'm a fan of the game, and I'm always curious to see what mind-numbing posts you come up with. :)

aw, thanks.

i was working on a post about trading our next four first and second round draftpicks for Aaron Rodgers and Greg Jennings

think it'll work??

seriously I don't want to see anything really life threatening happen to Brady, just a minor tweek that ends his football career forever. After all he was a part of the Belicheating for eight years and hasn't received ONE single iota of punishment for it. At least Belicheat got a wrist slap when he should have been banned from football for life.....

Archived