Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good game town! I find it amusing I was double killed. N1. :tongue:

I was double killed as well.

Don't take it personal, as much as they try to pretend otherwise, most of the guys around here aren't so comfortable about being around women, you know... ever.

This explains a lot

boobs-vest.jpg

boobs-vest.jpg

Yeah because in the world of the Darkman strippers getting ready to make out and do one another is an everyday occurence. The average and above average males wait their entire life to have something like that happen. His eyes bulging out of his head is normal. High waters,inflated sense of self value followed by a sharp decrease of the paper money in his trousers are sure to follow.

DCL

Can someone explain to me why I got double killed? Reasoning wasn't really explained in the mafia thread. They mention that I seem to have played before (yes) and then next thing about me was "Kill Migisi"

I killed you b/c I pretty much knew you and Lily were Lovers. Unless I missed something there. 2 for 1.

Can someone explain to me why I got double killed? Reasoning wasn't really explained in the mafia thread. They mention that I seem to have played before (yes) and then next thing about me was "Kill Migisi"

the town was piling up confirmed players/roles & we had to start taking them out. If we had known Hess was killing you too, we probably would have taken out AVM or Vic instead.

No ape yet?

This is a good thing. He's disgusting. Did you see the Ape Thread? He took SMC'ing to a whole new level. Its all the commentary but more plus how he figured out the game on day 1. Serioulsy, its disgusting and its now the Ape Thread. SMC Thread has been retired.

Archived