Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So your saying "don't lynch Lily". Got it.

So your saying "don't lynch Lily". Got it.

Perhaps you should read my explanation for why she's being voted, not Nolderps...

It was more of a response to his response to me. I don't find much of anything scummy thus far, though him going at Lily as he has is odd. I think it makes me feel more town about him. Other than their exchange, I find it difficult to sift through everything thus far....and on that basis maybe it's not a bad idea to lynch one of the two of them. Still just one day in though and this is just a powered up version of what our day 1's are anyways. With Klacko playing the role of 80's vote count, and 80 playing the role of 80's post count.

Mornin'.

that and I'm tired of waiting for everyone to pull their heads out of their asses

I prefer a Lily vote but I'm pretty much fine with almost anyone else as well more or less

let's just come to a consensus already

Okay everybody, the joke is over - you can go ahead and pull all of your heads out of your asses...

Unvote Pac(or whoever I voted for) - Vote Nolder a.k.a RetarD2

Vote Count:

Nolder (3) - Smash, Crusher, DPR

Wombat (4) - Dan, JVOR, Song, Klecko

Klecko (1) - 80

Ape (1) - CTM

80 (8) - Sakaea, JiF, Pac, Leelou, Nae, Hess, JC, Migisi

Verb (1) - SMC

StraightCash(2) - Sharrow, AVM

Lily (5) - Ape, Vic, Nolder, Wombat, StraightCash

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to lynch.

Vote Count:

Nolder (2) - Smash, Crusher

Wombat (4) - Dan, JVOR, Song, Klecko

Klecko (1) - 80

Ape (1) - CTM

Pac (1) - DPR

Verb (1) - SMC

your vote count is wrong

Vote Count:

Wombat (5) - Dan, JVOR, Song, Klecko, 80

Ape (1) - CTM

Verb (1) - SMC

You lack scum-hunting ability...the spam and the last game prove my point...what exactly do you bring to the fight?

To be fair, he screamed I was scum for over a week and no one listened :D

And to answer...he'll poop on you at the beach. Damn seachickens.

Nolder believes that when you are town, and you think you have a case, you are supposed to sell it to everyone and try to convince them to follow your vote. Which is why I think he's pushing Lily the way he is. I still have a town read on him, but would kill him just to reduce the thread static.

I have an obnoxious twit read on him with a dash of overzealous day one play. I do see your point and agree. I say we should still kill him though.

And what was the reason your scum team kept him around?

:D JC ftw.

You don't have to convince me to kill 80. It's my goal every game...along with swearing at the monkey, expressing my love for Lily, and being awesome with Vic. I've only defended 80 one time ever...and he was scum. Douche.

I have an obnoxious twit read on him with a dash of overzealous day one play. I do see your point and agree. I say we should still kill him though.

Yeah, this. The spam won't decrease, and the logic won't increase. We've got 26 players not named Nolder, 20-22 of whom are town, that are going to be constantly diverted away from scumhunting to figure out wtf Nolder is talking about... I love lynching him too...

Yeah, this. The spam won't decrease, and the logic won't increase. We've got 26 players not named Nolder, 20-22 of whom are town, that are going to be constantly diverted away from scumhunting to figure out wtf Nolder is talking about... I love lynching him too...

that hurts

I stopped spamming

Vote Count:

Wombat (6) - Dan, JVOR, Song, Klecko, 80, SMC

Ape (1) - CTM

StraightCash (1) - Sharrow

JiF (1) - AVM

When JiF dies, you'll thank me.

You'll all thank me.

I already have a town read on you - seeing you as scum last game was very helpful. When you're scum, your posts are drenched with the fear of saying something that'll expose you. You're already much more carefree... :)

Archived