Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where Jenny CRaig? Those fvckers are E-V-I-L. Once told me I should eat 1400 c a day. I said a day? "My baconator 2000 toothe paste has more calories than that bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LOL no, but in the healthcare industry. I'm lucky if I eat 2 meals a day.

Dude seriously? You might find yourself voted off and Banned at the same time. We don;t have too many rules here but that kind of talk towards are lady posters is not OK.

unvtoe

vote nolder

it wasn't directed at anyone

it was meant as a general curse

similar to when one says "bloody hell"

Dude seriously? You might find yourself voted off and Banned at the same time. We don;t have too many rules here but that kind of talk towards are lady posters is not OK.

unvtoe

vote nolder

I thought he was talking to Jif.

Does that mean we can't mess with Verbal?

To many one liners coming into my head at once.

If Max wanders into this thread we will have many more problems that Nolder being banned.

Not true. Max and I have discussed what MY rules are here. Really not many. Directly insulting a female poster like that might be the only one. We are SUPER lenient here. but thats not ok in my book.

You qouted Nae. Then said it. Not ok dude. Just trying not to screw up this game but that was childish and rude beyond our normal childish and rude behavior here.

yeah I'm done discussing this man

I told you what happened, it wont happen again

I'm sorry if that's not good enough for you

...Did you just call me a spectacular performance?... Thanks, I guess?

Hey, it was Pac that said it - I just assumed he was talking about you.

You qouted Nae. Then said it. Not ok dude. Just trying not to screw up this game but that was childish and rude beyond our normal childish and rude behavior here.

Welcome to my world, btw. Trying to mod a thread that you don't really want to mod sucks.

Archived