Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm assuming this is talking about me. A hybrid of what.

Things are really slow here today.... I've given my thoughts; time for the other quiet people to share an opinion

You must be from somewhere. Who sent you? Who are you working for? Is it CIA? MI6? Mossad? Do you work for the Russians? The Chinese?

Never thought the bounty hunters would be a team. This will make things tougher because both sides can scum hunt the other team and look like they're doing something. That doesn't look like a problem right now though, lol.

Anyway, I'll dive into this pile of sh*t and see if I can find any links to Crusher and his teammates. Wish me luck, I may never return.

Just a heads up, guys, I'm not online on the weekends like at all. Starting in about an hour and a half, I'll be disappearing. I'll check in early Saturday and early Sunday briefly, but I won't really be back til Monday.

@ Sharrow: Bounty hunters being a team kinda makes sense. Isn't there a bounty hunters guild?

Never thought the bounty hunters would be a team. This will make things tougher because both sides can scum hunt the other team and look like they're doing something. That doesn't look like a problem right now though, lol.

Anyway, I'll dive into this pile of sh*t and see if I can find any links to Crusher and his teammates. Wish me luck, I may never return.

I will be skipping all Ape posts, ftr.

I'm assuming this is talking about me. A hybrid of what.

Things are really slow here today.... I've given my thoughts; time for the other quiet people to share an opinion

Am I one of the quiet people? *looks around the room* It was just a harmless joke. The hybrid thing. You're not from JN or DM...thus a hybrid. Goes with the theme what not. Didn't mean to insult you.

I have a very large folder of pokemon art

I figure I may as well make use of it when I can

this avatar is actually an edited version of the actual picture (which includes Misty and May as well)

yeah I am and oh ok

like I said I didn't see it

Sidetracked looking for good pictures of Misty May's ass. Realized that wasn't who he was talking about. Now back to reading.

You must be from somewhere. Who sent you? Who are you working for? Is it CIA? MI6? Mossad? Do you work for the Russians? The Chinese?

If I told you that, you'd wake up tomorrow being stabbed in uncomfortable places. For your own protection, you should probably forget that you ever talked to me

Am I one of the quiet people? *looks around the room* It was just a harmless joke. The hybrid thing. You're not from JN or DM...thus a hybrid. Goes with the theme what not. Didn't mean to insult you.

I meant that to be a question mark. Sorry. I'm not offended. Hybrid usually means combination so I was confused as to where you got that

I meant that to be a question mark. Sorry. I'm not offended. Hybrid usually means combination so I was confused as to where you got that

I have no idea what I'm talking about half the time sorry. My thoughts are I don't like Sakaea's train. Song's Guy, Brett and Lily in particular and I don't like how everyone is talking about Dan but not his girlfriend JVOR (they date fyi).

You know what, Hess? I agree with most of that post. Well, except for the Lily part :P

The more I think about it the more I don't want my vote where it is. I'd rather be voting Dan or JVOR. The two of them leading the train on Wombat won't get out of my head.

Unvote

Vote JVOR

Could just as easily go to Dan.

You know what, Hess? I agree with most of that post. Well, except for the Lily part :tongue:

The more I think about it the more I don't want my vote where it is. I'd rather be voting Dan or JVOR. The two of them leading the train on Wombat won't get out of my head.

Unvote

Vote JVOR

Could just as easily go to Dan.

That should be "trains" both day 1 and 2.

Lily's reason for voting me is very questionable at best. She's voting me because I was at the beginning of both wombat trains? This would make somewhat more sense except for the fact that Lily herself voted Wombat both times as well. Both times after me.

This is her first vote on Wombat on day one. The ninth vote on the train.

Nolder, your fixation on me is flattering, and very annoying.

I'm going to go with Wombat, partly self-preservation-OMGUS, but mostly a gut feeling. And a desire to hear his thoughts.

Vote Wombat

Vote Count:

Nolder (2) - Smash, Crusher

Wombat (9) - Dan, JVOR, Song, Klecko, 80, SMC, Vic, DPR, Lily

Ape (1) - CTM

80 (9) - Sakaea, JiF, Pac, Leelou, Nae, Hess, JC, Migisi, Nolder

StraightCash (1) - Sharrow

Lily (1) - Wombat

JiF (3) - AVM, Ape, brett

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to lynch.

Below is Lily's day two vote on Wombat. Again, after me with even less of an explanation than what I provided.

I'm still liking a Wombat lynch, too.

Unvote

Vote Wombat

Vote Count

Wombat (6) - Dan, JVOR, AVM, 80, Lily, Straight Cash homo

80 (4) - CTM, Ape, SMC, Wombat

Lily (3) - Vic, Nae, Sakaea

Dan (2) - JiF, Hess

Smash (2) - Crusher, JC

With 24 players alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

It doesn't make sense. It's not like I especially pushed a Wombat lynch. I didn't plead for others to vote there. During my votes, I explained my reasoning each time, in much more detail with my reasoning than what Lily did.

Unvote

Vote: Lily

Her reasoning is bogus. If she had disagreed with a wombat lynch, then she'd be justified in thinking my votes were suspicious. But she herself voted there after me both times. It doesn't add up.

Lily's reason for voting me is very questionable at best. She's voting me because I was at the beginning of both wombat trains? This would make somewhat more sense except for the fact that Lily herself voted Wombat both times as well. Both times after me.

This is her first vote on Wombat on day one. The ninth vote on the train.

Below is Lily's day two vote on Wombat. Again, after me with even less of an explanation than what I provided.

It doesn't make sense. It's not like I especially pushed a Wombat lynch. I didn't plead for others to vote there. During my votes, I explained my reasoning each time, in much more detail with my reasoning than what Lily did.

Unvote

Vote: Lily

Her reasoning is bogus. If she had disagreed with a wombat lynch, then she'd be justified in thinking my votes were suspicious. But she herself voted there after me both times. It doesn't add up.

I've been thinking along those same lines Lilly is starting to stand out more and more but I still think I like the vote on kae a little more but they are both probably scum anyway lol

And this is why I tend to stay quiet until I have a solid reason that makes sense to others. Call it a gut feeling, but something about Dan and JVOR is off this game. I stand by my vote, even if my reason isn't very solid. I know I voted Wombat both times, and I was wrong. You two could be in the same boat, but I don't think so. I don't think you both are town.

And this is why I tend to stay quiet until I have a solid reason that makes sense to others. Call it a gut feeling, but something about Dan and JVOR is off this game. I stand by my vote, even if my reason isn't very solid. I know I voted Wombat both times, and I was wrong. You two could be in the same boat, but I don't think so. I don't think you both are town.

It's just when you get chided today for not contributing you change your play to contribute. Before today you were just shrugging your shoulders and being ho-hum.

It's just when you get chided today for not contributing you change your play to contribute. Before today you were just shrugging your shoulders and being ho-hum.

I got chided for not contributing? By whom? Oh, wait. You mean Kae. I just realized she was right and I needed to jump into the game or it was going to be over while I was still waiting for it to get small enough to manage.

I'm off now guys. Don't have any wild orgies without me. Ciao. :winking0001:

You're kidding, right? That's what we do around here on weekends. ;)

Kae has been acting a bit defensive. I'll add more pressure there.

Vote Kae

@guy - Just so you know (everyone else does) I'm in Phoenix and I sleep late so I completely miss what y'all call morning over there. Most of what goes on seems to happen in the mornings, so I do miss a lot. That's part of why you haven't heard much from me. The other part is because I'm a bit overwhelmed by such a big game.

Not for nothing, but we call it 3 PM here on the east coast... but if you want to pretend you lazy, west coast a$$, wakes up when we're just finishing our second cup of coffee, that's cool miss lady...

Not for nothing, but we call it 3 PM here on the east coast... but if you want to pretend you lazy, west coast a$$, wakes up when we're just finishing our second cup of coffee, that's cool miss lady...

Aren't you dead? :P

Archived