Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long day; can't think.

Wonder what happened to dart?

Would getting choked by the Force leave a mark?

Would a symp count as a threat to the rebellion? If so kill her.

I think I believe Vic... Not sure.

Still don't like 80 from the stuff before but idk

Tension between Cash and JiF--someone catch one of them in a mistake for me

Sharrow--not been around much. Haven’t liked a few of the things he has had to say

Hess likes half of the playing field.

Klecko--I remember him seeming odd. Why are we lynching him?

AVM--very quiet.

GreenGuy--seems townish.

Dan--lynch can still give info but right now I don’t remember any pressing reasons to kill you.

Lily--is town.

Smash--I don’t remember anything remarkable about him but Lily doesn’t like him. Been rather quiet hasn’t he?

Nae--mixed views of her at beginning of game and she hasn’t been around much recently

Did anyone follow Lily onto the JVOR lynch yesterday or did everyone go straight to Dan?

Might check this again before I pass out... Probably not.

when I counted I put it at 7 didn't think you voted so pretty sure you just hammered lol not sure if it will count but I will

unvote

To see what people think

This is a hammer game you cant unvote after hammering Im pretty sure BG will have a final vote count and death scene of that lieing Klecko soon

Ddue. What's with hammering me before I could respond? It wasn't even 8 a.m. yet you crazy bastard.

Klecko I didnt hammer you theguyingreenabdwhite did I was just confirming that my post was an actual vote , its only fair......and since your lying about being the Doc i feel better as well

Klecko I didnt hammer you theguyingreenabdwhite did I was just confirming that my post was an actual vote , its only fair......and since your lying about being the Doc i feel better as well

as I said I only voted because I didn't realize you did because you didn't put vote so my mistake I guess even though you made it offical after my post. so you are probably pretty scummy as well

as I said I only voted because I didn't realize you did because you didn't put vote so my mistake I guess even though you made it offical after my post. so you are probably pretty scummy as well

Nope not scummy at all I was just confirming it was an actual vote why else would I bold Kleckos name ?

Archived