Woody To Meet With Sanchez Next Week

flgreen

Spoken like a true homer.

I've been more then respectful, haven't bashed your team once, nor did I "make an account to pour salt in any wounds". And I have made decent contributions to any thread I posted in. So your entire response is pretty much null. I suppose you can make statements that are completely false and claim them to be facts, that's your pejorative, but at the end of the day it's completely false.

Nor have I attacked anyone.

The ONLY thing i took issue with was sg3 wishing career ending, life altering injuries on players that aren't on his team. That's seriously demented and shows what kind of a person he is. If you want to defend that, then go ahead... But at the end of the day I haven't attacked your team once, spewed insults at anybody, or done any of the other things you accused me of doing.

So get your facts straight.

I'd like to see Tom Brady dismembered on the field of play on SNF. So that I could record it and watch it over and over again.

I dream of this moment.

I agree. This entire forum is full of cool people. sg3 just so happens to be a perfect example of why all Jets fans undeservedly get stereotyped as a-holes.

Good luck Sunday. Your starting to get on my nerves. Relax with the partial insults and please talk about how awesome your QB is, how ours sucks ball, and how you guys are going to hammer the Patirots. Just lay off the mild yet annoying jabs at my poster.

this is the pay cut discussion

Mark is due a 3 million dollar roster bonus March 1, for the right to pay him another 9 over the course of the season

say what you will about this player, he's probably not worth that salary, this year.

ive said this before, it's one thing to root for Mark Sanchez and hope he does well, it's another to pay him a lump sum of $2,750,000.00 for no apparent reason. Just cause it's March. players who turn the ball over 26 times don't usually get huge bonuses as a reward.

I hope he calls you out and responds to this on Kim and Mark take LA next season.

I've been more then respectful, haven't bashed your team once, nor did I "make an account to pour salt in any wounds". And I have made decent contributions to any thread I posted in. So your entire response is pretty much null. I suppose you can make statements that are completely false and claim them to be facts, that's your pejorative, but at the end of the day it's completely false.

The ONLY thing i took issue with was sg3 wishing career ending, life altering injuries on players that aren't on his team. That's seriously demented and shows what kind of a person he is. If you want to defend that, then go ahead... But at the end of the day I haven't attacked your team once, spewed insults at anybody, or done any of the other things you accused me of doing.

Facts?....like afterwards followed him around like a troll, saying that guys like him are the reason why Jet fans (like myself) are looked at in a negative way. You look at Jet fans like that because you're a Giants fan....that happens naturally.

I've seen sg3 twice ask you to stop sweating him, yet you keep sweating him and use the excuse of him wanting to see harm done to players. So what. I want to see Tom Brady shot in his right shoulder and his throwing hand run over by a baby carriage. If you dont like that then make your statement and move on. No need to keep trolling him, and if not directly at him making reference about him while commenting to someone else. Thats an a$$hole move and Im one of 3 assholes on this website. There's no more space for another.

You're trolling him everywhere he goes, and he's asked you politely to leave it be. Now im asking you politely to drop it.

P.S. Im not a homer, im an a$$hole, and you acting like an a$$hole on this forum is equivalent to stepping on my toes.

Now respond to me about the "facts" and then lets drop it and talk about sports and the fact that I want to see Brady's arm caught in between Wilkerson and Pouha's helmets. See what I did right there? Its called "talking sh*t" or "getting your rocks off" nothing more. Thats how some of us Jet fans do. If you want to enjoy yourself here you need to lighten up and understand that. Im going to wish terrible things on your team though I dont really mean it bro, except this Sunday because Im hoping that Brady pulls a Barrett Robbins and you guys win. Now I doubt that I will be trolled by Pats fans here because of what I just said.

Woody's discussion will go something like this..."Mark, I have been thinking long and hard and I have come to the realization that you need some additional assistance.....", and then just like that Manning walks into the room.......

This would be the perfect commercial to sell season tickets.

this is the pay cut discussion

Mark is due a 3 million dollar roster bonus March 1, for the right to pay him another 9 over the course of the season

say what you will about this player, he's probably not worth that salary, this year.

ive said this before, it's one thing to root for Mark Sanchez and hope he does well, it's another to pay him a lump sum of $2,750,000.00 for no apparent reason. Just cause it's March. players who turn the ball over 26 times don't usually get huge bonuses as a reward.

The are going to give an 8 mill bonus to a player who quit right in the middle of a game.

So, you excuse someone going through the motions and quitting in a game?

I was playing catch with my Dad one day and he was really throwing it in their good and it was awesome. Girls walked by and saw how cool I was making catches and my friends where impressed. My Dad left for work so my mom took over and she kept throwing the ball everywhere but to me. I got frustrated she understood and we went into the house and she made me cookies.

Moral of the story? If Mark baked cookies instead of trying to play QB Santonio would have kept playing.

I was playing catch with my Dad one day and he was really throwing it in their good and it was awesome. Girls walked by and saw how cool I was making catches and my friends where impressed. My Dad left for work so my mom took over and she kept throwing the ball everywhere but to me. I got frustrated she understood and we went into the house and she made me cookies.

Moral of the story? If Mark baked cookies instead of trying to play QB Santonio would have kept playing.

Here is the way I look at it-I can live with someone trying but sucking. Eventually, sucking should get you off the team.

What I will never tolerate (I don't tolerate it with 12 year olds that I coach), is quitting or showing up others on your team. That should get you off a team immediately.

Here is the way I look at it-I can live with someone trying but sucking. Eventually, sucking should get you off the team.

What I will never tolerate (I don't tolerate it with 12 year olds that I coach), is quitting or showing up others on your team. That should get you off a team immediately.

If a 12 year old kid sucks but gives 100% he's a winner in training. If a pro QB gives 100% and sucks, he just sucks and should sit the bench.

I have no problem with that, as long as there is a better option available on the bench.

How do you feel about a player that quits on his team?

First question I would ask is why? Santonio got frustrated and quit because the guy likes to win. He is a selfish prick, a primadona and a clutch receiver who plays big in big spots. A good QB would and a winning team would make him tolerable. I like to win Scott. Especially food.

First question I would ask is why? Santonio got frustrated and quit because the guy likes to win. He is a selfish prick, a primadona and a clutch receiver who plays big in big spots. A good QB would and a winning team would make him tolerable. I like to win Scott. Especially food.

Great way to show frustration-Quit oon your team.

This ois a world class team you are building yourself, Crusher.

Ever give thought that part of the reason why Sanchez sucked so bad, is one WRE going through the motions due to his poutiness? It is certainly one small piece of the problem

Great way to show frustration-Quit oon your team.

This ois a world class team you are building yourself, Crusher.

Ever give thought that part of the reason why Sanchez sucked so bad, is one WRE going through the motions due to his poutiness? It is certainly one small piece of the problem

You say quite on his team, I say he threw a temper tantrum cause his Q B wasn't getting him the ball.

Santonio is a Super bowl winner, Sanchez is a Super Bowl prophylactic..wrap him around your team and your 99% sure you will not catch a Lombardi

No I think Sanchez sucks cause his accuracy is terrible and he's a giant pussy. Nice to look at though.

please stop your personal attacks. I'm no longer responding to them so go stalk somebody else who doesn't hate Sanchez, hate Rex and hate everybody else on the team as you do

Dude what personal attacked your the one saying crap all the time. come on

Not for nothing other than obtaining information. if you are a Giants fan why are you on this site? The last thing I would want to do is rummage around GiantsNation of whatever that's called.....are you switching sides?

Facts?....like afterwards followed him around like a troll, saying that guys like him are the reason why Jet fans (like myself) are looked at in a negative way. You look at Jet fans like that because you're a Giants fan....that happens naturally.

I've seen sg3 twice ask you to stop sweating him, yet you keep sweating him and use the excuse of him wanting to see harm done to players. So what. I want to see Tom Brady shot in his right shoulder and his throwing hand run over by a baby carriage. If you dont like that then make your statement and move on. No need to keep trolling him, and if not directly at him making reference about him while commenting to someone else. Thats an a$$hole move and Im one of 3 assholes on this website. There's no more space for another.

You're trolling him everywhere he goes, and he's asked you politely to leave it be. Now im asking you politely to drop it.

P.S. Im not a homer, im an a$$hole, and you acting like an a$$hole on this forum is equivalent to stepping on my toes.

Now respond to me about the "facts" and then lets drop it and talk about sports and the fact that I want to see Brady's arm caught in between Wilkerson and Pouha's helmets. See what I did right there? Its called "talking sh*t" or "getting your rocks off" nothing more. Thats how some of us Jet fans do. If you want to enjoy yourself here you need to lighten up and understand that. Im going to wish terrible things on your team though I dont really mean it bro, except this Sunday because Im hoping that Brady pulls a Barrett Robbins and you guys win. Now I doubt that I will be trolled by Pats fans here because of what I just said.

I think we need to bring in an expert to determine if and when trolling is occuring...hahahahaha

I can’t ever remember an owner taking a player to dinner to fire him, or to force a pay cut down his throat. That is done 99% of the time in the GM’s office. We saw how the Jets operate along these lines during Hard Knocks with the Mike T Clements pay cut.

“If you don’t take the pay cut you will be cut sooner, rather then later“. No kiss, no dinner.

I suspect this dinner is the exact opposite of what some on the site are hoping for. Don’t know for sure, but my guess would be they are meeting to reassure Sanchez that he is still their guy.

Possibility to see if Sanchez, and Holmes will be able to work out their problems. If not, will Sanchez be willing to renegotiate his contract to lessen the cap blow from releasing Holmes.

With no inside knowledge of the situation, that is what logic tells me. I think the timing of the dinner is very impact full.

If Sanchez says no, he can’t deal with Holmes, and no he won’t renegotiate, then on to plan B

I can’t ever remember an owner taking a player to dinner to fire him, or to force a pay cut down his throat. That is done 99% of the time in the GM’s office. We saw how the Jets operate along these lines during Hard Knocks with the Mike T Clements pay cut.

“If you don’t take the pay cut you will be cut sooner, rather then later“. No kiss, no dinner.

I suspect this dinner is the exact opposite of what some on the site are hoping for. Don’t know for sure, but my guess would be they are meeting to reassure Sanchez that he is still their guy.

Possibility to see if Sanchez, and Holmes will be able to work out their problems. If not, will Sanchez be willing to renegotiate his contract to lessen the cap blow from releasing Holmes.

With no inside knowledge of the situation, that is what logic tells me. I think the timing of the dinner is very impact full.

If Sanchez says no, he can’t deal with Holmes, and no he won’t renegotiate, then on to plan B

Maybe he's getting a pay raise. Maybe.

Archived