Now that Todd Haley WILL NOT be the Jets passing OC

villain_the_foe

?

when it got to 48 hours after he interviewed and he was not hired you had to assume he wanted no part in a "passing coordinator" title

I mean you go from HC to passing game coordinator " ?

was never gonna happen

sanchez doesn't need development as much as maturity, and sparano may be the right guy for that

?

when it got to 48 hours after he interviewed and he was not hired you had to assume he wanted no part in a "passing coordinator" title

was never gonna happen

sanchez doesn't need development as much as maturity, and sparano may be the right guy for that

Ehhhh, im not sure but you may have a point there, however, I noticed how Sanchez stayed out of the media during the end of the season, he didnt throw fire on the locker room troubles, he always seems to know the right things to say when he's being interviewed for the most part. I doubt maturity is the problem, I think lack of competition (Brunell, really?) and not having the right coaching staff to develop a QB.

?

was never gonna happen

The best way Sparano can help Sanchez and the Jets is by minimizing Sanchez's role. Maybe that can help his confidence out a little, but yeah otherwise I don't see him making too much impact. They kinda already tried minimizing him in 2010 then 2011 when they went for two big name former first round pick WRs to go with the OL, the running game, and the pass catching TE...

Anyone have any examples of a Sporano designed, planned, and called route?

Ehhhh, im not sure but you may have a point there, however, I noticed how Sanchez stayed out of the media during the end of the season, he didnt throw fire on the locker room troubles, he always seems to know the right things to say when he's being interviewed for the most part. I doubt maturity is the problem, I think lack of competition (Brunell, really?) and not having the right coaching staff to develop a QB.

Sparano will fix Sanchez. Just like he fixed Henne.

The best way Sparano can help Sanchez and the Jets is by minimizing Sanchez's role. Maybe that can help his confidence out a little, but yeah otherwise I don't see him making too much impact. They kinda already tried minimizing him in 2010 then 2011 when they went for two big name former first round pick WRs to go with the OL, the running game, and the pass catching TE...

Anyone have any examples of a Sporano designed, planned, and called route?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3f/Waggle_vs_43.PNG

The play here will be our bread and butter pass play, the formation will be slightly altered, the backs will be in an off set I formation, and no FB fake just a HB fake. It's Joe Waltons QB waggle play we ran in the mid 80's, with a slightly different formation, and hopefully they run this same play out of 5 or 6 different formations to make it more unpredictable, and have the option, and threat to run this play on every down, and distance.

Archived