Jets Congratulate Giants in NY Daily News Ad.

denden29

Either way it does not bother me.....but something tells me the Giants would have never done that we we would have won. Something tells me.

Soooo...wait. You're saying the Jets are the classier organization? Awesome! So what if we cut solid vets, force the staff to take furloughs, push hard for the PSL against Mara's wishes, pay $50 mil to a thugturd crybaby with two positive weed tests, and our coach likes to suck toes and post videos of his better half on youtube. We said congrats. They maybe wouldn't have! Stupid, classless Giants.

Soooo...wait. You're saying the Jets are the classier organization? Awesome! So what if we cut solid vets, force the staff to take furloughs, push hard for the PSL against Mara's wishes, pay $50 mil to a thugturd crybaby with two positive weed tests, and our coach likes to suck toes and post videos of his better half on youtube. We said congrats. They maybe wouldn't have! Stupid, classless Giants.

Jets the classyer organization?? Nope that's not what I was saying. I am saying if we won the super bowl, the Giants would not be taking full page ads out saying good job Jets....IMO

Archived