Jets Congratulate Giants in NY Daily News Ad.

denden29

Whats with the sudden influx of all the Giants fans on here? Eff off already back to your own site and go enjoy your Trophy...Goddamn Schadenfruede trolls.

i heard about this site for from a friend and thought there was some good topics and discussions here, i checked it out before the jets giants game and decided to make an account a couple weeks back

It wasn't bad enough that Jets fans have been glomming onto the Giants SB win as though its partially their own, but now the owner and franchise are doing it too.... ?

You want a real feel-good story? ******* win one yourselves. Holy sh*t.

i heard about this site for from a friend and thought there was some good topics and discussions here, i checked it out before the jets giants game and decided to make an account a couple weeks back

Cool story bro...

LOL

I didn't take his side. He's been fine so far. If he came here trolling he'd have been bounced already.

And you absolutely can be awesome...and it has been your time of the month since 2009.

Im just angry lol...bad enough I have to take sh*t from Giants fans daily now I have to come on my fav Jets site and see fans of that blue team...yuck.

Welcome. I don't like you. But not because of who you are or anything you've done. It's just that when I see a happy Giants fan, a part of me longs for what might have been. If only I hadn't been born this way. Been raised with a spark of hope instead of a long, green and white stain of failure. I'm sure you're a good person. But I must hate you as if you alone have forced my fate upon me with your success, as if you and the team you root for have drained a very finite pool of happiness that we as Jets fans arrived at but a few moments too late...only to watch you wipe your collective chins and pat your collective belly. And for this I am driven to mock you with shallow projections of my own failure. The failure of those with whom I am surrounded... hungry, desparate, and maybe a little gassy. Also DLJ is stacked and I always side with the stacked girl. It's a rule I've followed since puberty.

Welcome. I don't like you. But not because of who you are or anything you've done. It's just that when I see a happy Giants fan, a part of me longs for what might have been. If only I hadn't been born this way. Been raised with a spark of hope instead of a long, green and white stain of failure. I'm sure you're a good person. But I must hate you as if you alone have forced my fate upon me with your success, as if you and the team you root for have drained a very finite pool of happiness that we as Jets fans arrived at but a few moments too late...only to watch you wipe your collective chins and pat your collective belly. And for this I am driven to mock you with shallow projections of my own failure. The failure of those with whom I am surrounded... hungry, desparate, and maybe a little gassy. Also DLJ is stacked and I always side with the stacked girl. It's a rule I've followed since puberty.

hahaha fair enough

its all jokes. And you're a good sport. There are a lot of sore butts around here right now. you'll find it easier come spring when they've healed. Till then, you seem to be handling yourself just fine.

ya i mean i can understand why some people think im only hear to bust balls cause the giants won the superbowl, but thats not what im about at all.. ive found alot of people here to be welcoming and have some good convo which makes this place nice.. at the same time i also find a couple others who seem to be pissed at me haha

Archived