Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um, I didn't call you out. My position was that until we have someone counter claim Nae, we are stuck with her.

YOU thought for some reason 80 and I didn't understand that she could be fake-claiming and tried to put words in our mouths. Which I though we reconciled?

Plus, I thought you were just playing kick the Ape?

I was you made it seem like I was going to vote an un-countered cop. When I was just not liking the reveal.

I didn't fake claim anything turd breath.

I did have someone "visit" me and enhanced my finder ability. Seems she made my head clearer just being nearer.

So you got roleblocked and enhanced on the same night?

I was you made it seem like I was going to vote an un-countered cop. When I was just not liking the reveal.

You can't vote in night phase idiot. I didn't make it seem like anything other than you not understanding the words I put into sentences because you are ******* retarded.

Oh, and Vote Vic

For his "ape's read on nolder is usually good, blah, blah, blah" and I believe Migsi was the other person that over-sold a nolder vote after I put that post out there about noticing his tell.

I'm not the cop nor do I believe a cop should counter Nae (if she's not telling the truth).

I wanted to see reactions to me voting Verbal, but can't risk things getting out of hand if someone thinks I'm the cop. My first reaction to Nae was "oh how shocking.../sarcasm," but roleblocker is a viable role in a game such as this.

So you actually don't have a premise for voting verbal? I'm confused. Its like you kicked the tires on counter-claiming cop, and then backed off here...

You can't vote in night phase idiot. I didn't make it seem like anything other than you not understanding the words I put into sentences because you are ******* retarded.

Oh, and Vote Vic

For his "ape's read on nolder is usually good, blah, blah, blah" and I believe Migsi was the other person that over-sold a nolder vote after I put that post out there about noticing his tell.

It's night? What? Migisi is still my fav for scum I just wanted to vote Vic because he is smexy.

I was roleblocked.

Someone apparently didn't want me to see the results of who they thought I'd view last night.

I did have someone "visit" me and enhanced my finder ability. Seems she made my head clearer just being nearer.

I don't understand. You had your finder ability enhanced and you also had it blocked? Was it the same visitor?

Anything you want to add to that?

What would you like me to add? I got half results until said person came to my aid. They did the first night.. probably due to the fact that I revealed. I have no idea who she is only her character name. I don't even know if she is a she as far as players.

What would you like me to add? I got half results until said person came to my aid. They did the first night.. probably due to the fact that I revealed. I have no idea who she is only her character name. I don't even know if she is a she as far as players.

What was she wearing?

I don't understand. You had your finder ability enhanced and you also had it blocked? Was it the same visitor?

I don't believe so. I found out about the enhancement very early on and didn't know I was blocked until day when I would have gotten my result.

Like a slut with a bad sense of direction?

Like I'm the only one she was meant to seek out. Like I don't like how much you are asking about this as if you want me to be modkilled for saying too much.

Interesting, Nae. So that would mean the scum have a roleblocker. If there is a town watcher, let's hope he/she viewed you last night and then we can pin it down. Also, how exactly were you, uhm, enhanced?

As to voting, I'll go--

Vote: AVM

Weird play right there because I though he was revealing something too, but now he's backtracking.

Sorry Bro.. I thought you asked what she's wearing as a way of trying to figure out if it was like the whore role you had as Jif last game. Meaning.. was she wearing a little nightie? Because the whore role is a blocking role. But no.. I was told she made my results clearer not stopped them.

Interesting, Nae. So that would mean the scum have a roleblocker. If there is a town watcher, let's hope he/she viewed you last night and then we can pin it down. Also, how exactly were you, uhm, enhanced?

As to voting, I'll go--

Vote: AVM

Weird play right there because I though he was revealing something too, but now he's backtracking.

Why would I, as scum, backtrack right there? There's a crowd BEGGING to lynch Nae, and I quickly said I wasn't the cop to keep there from being chaos and confusion.

Trying to be opportunistic, SMC?

I was roleblocked.

Someone apparently didn't want me to see the results of who they thought I'd view last night.

Interesting. What would "half" even be?

I think I believe Ape now.

I'd like to hear from the people who have been posting less. I know I don't post much but when I do it's something game related. Some people I feel have just been spamming and not contributing much.

I vote SMC for now because I don't remember him contributing much yesterday, Nae just said what her "enhancement" meant, and I got AVM's play as more trying to make things clearer/state his opinions. I also have a few other people in mind but am not in the mood to go into it right now

The first vote yesterday was a bandwagon, yes. The second was the best case I saw. I'm not scum.

I'm offering up myself here. Lynch Tina. If she's not scum or non-town speed lynch me the next day. I can't elaborate on it, and I will 100% offer myself here.

Well, this is intriguing when it's the beginning of day 2 and Tina has barely posted...

I'm offering up myself here. Lynch Tina. If she's not scum or non-town speed lynch me the next day. I can't elaborate on it, and I will 100% offer myself here.

I'm down.

vote: Tina

cops usually get "town / not town" what exactly is a partial result of "town"?

I'm curious about what that might mean as well.

Why would I, as scum, backtrack right there? There's a crowd BEGGING to lynch Nae, and I quickly said I wasn't the cop to keep there from being chaos and confusion.

Trying to be opportunistic, SMC?

WIFOM

Archived