Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never suspected you as watcher. You know you don't make it deep in games as scum, or town. So I'm imagining if you are scum, you are disposable - especially if it nets the enhancer, cop and doc.

I need to break off for a bit and think. Need other people (brett, smash, crusher, hess) to weigh in.

Definitely. If he's scum, he's not the roleblocker -- roleblock/kill combo too powerful

Never suspected you as watcher. You know you don't make it deep in games as scum, or town. So I'm imagining if you are scum, you are disposable - especially if it nets the enhancer, cop and doc.

I need to break off for a bit and think. Need other people (brett, smash, crusher, hess) to weigh in.

I need to be confirmed innocent more often :/

Look, logically this makes no sense. But look at it if I'm town, I could've either let Tina skate by with a claim and tried to stay alive or stick my neck out to go 1 for 1. Yes, the day 1 nae interactions may not make sense to you, but those motives don't tie into my motives now.

You're argument about netting those roles goes for Tina as well.

Nae- Are you essentially useless until the roleblocker is dead?

I need to be confirmed innocent more often :/

Look, logically this makes no sense. But look at it if I'm town, I could've either let Tina skate by with a claim and tried to stay alive or stick my neck out to go 1 for 1. Yes, the day 1 nae interactions may not make sense to you, but those motives don't tie into my motives now.

You're argument about netting those roles goes for Tina as well.

Nae- Are you essentially useless until the roleblocker is dead?

Looks that way...

Verbal (1) - Hess

Vic (4) - Brett, Crusher, Ape, Tina

Tina (3) - Vic, Slats, Verbal

AVM (1) - SMC

SMC (2) - Migisi, AVM

Not Voting (4) - JC, Smash, Nae, Leelou

With 15 alive, it will take 8 votes to lynch

Ricky Vaughn was now on the mound. Harris couldn't get the job done in the 1st, and it was now up to him to keep the team in the game. As he warmed up, he scanned the crowd. He couldn't really see anything without his glasses on, but someone caught his eye. He squinted and tried to make out the figure. "Holy sh*t," he thought, "it's a fat guy. Or something. And it looks like he's pointing a gun at Jake!"

The Wild Thing reared his arm back and threw the ball as hard as he could. Luck was all that guided the wild throw...

25jl8yh.jpg

She never knew what hit her. One moment she was taking a sip of her beer and waving to her ex-husband, Jake Taylor, and the next she was dead.

15143.gif

Tina, aka Lynn Wells, Town Motivator, is dead.

Unvote

Vote Vic

That now makes both AVM and Vic that have insinuated "knowing" other people are scum. AVM then backed off Verbal and attributed it to hunch. Vic now attributing it to "I thought she was lying". After all the trust me rigormorall.

AVM's play earlier seemed like a cop counterclaim play, that he backed off of when Vic came up with something better.

Means AVM was going to bus verbal. AVM screws up like that, impetuous, when he is scum. Gets nervous and jumps the gun.

Verbal also voted Tina with a post that pinged me, advancing Vic's agenda.

AVM, Vic, Verbal

I know I rarely do the connect the dots thing that used to get me all screwed up anymore, but this is a circumstance where if one of them flips scum, they all might. Start with Vic.

Ape- You're right. I started this whole mess and it's best to just off me and move on. It will hurt the town- but I think you guys can recover better than me staying alive as it will be a constant topic. After me goal should be to find that damn role blocker.

May I make a proposal? Don't mess with either one right now. The risk of missing is too high. Nae you mentioned him too, I say we go for SMC

unvote, Vote SMC

Before Tina's death, this seemed pretty scummy. Seems pretty clear that either Tina or Vic were scum. Now it seems like Vic is scum.

I thought she was lying about beasting you out. It didn't register.

You have to explain yourself, too. Why weren't you sure if Nae was the cop yesterday, but today you are sure? Why did you feel you knew that Tina was lying?

Before Tina's death, this seemed pretty scummy. Seems pretty clear that either Tina or Vic were scum. Now it seems like Vic is scum.

You have to explain yourself, too. Why weren't you sure if Nae was the cop yesterday, but today you are sure? Why did you feel you knew that Tina was lying?

I'll reiterate- I'm in a tough spot here... all I can say is I'm roleless.

You're role less but you were somehow certain that Tina was scum, and you can't tell us what made you so certain. Is that what I'm getting?

Something feels very off here... This Vic train seems too convenient.

This post feels off.

Vic is being extremely cryptic. He came across as genuine right off the bat, now I don't know. I can certainly understand the votes on him, though. That's the way I'm leaning, too. If not, you and AVM have both caught my attention. In fact, SMC would be of more interest to me if the two of you weren't voting him.

This post feels off.

Vic is being extremely cryptic. He came across as genuine right off the bat, now I don't know. I can certainly understand the votes on him, though. That's the way I'm leaning, too. If not, you and AVM have both caught my attention. In fact, SMC would be of more interest to me if the two of you weren't voting him.

Im saying all I can

Im saying all I can

You were certain that Tina was lying before she was killed, to the point that you were willing to have us lynch you first to somehow prove your case. Then she dies a townie, and your only response is, "oops, can't say any more."

You can understand why that's tough to swallow, right?

Nice OMGUS vote, AVM. Makes me feel better about my vote. I can see how Vic looks dirty and it would be a good place to vote, but I dont want to lose sight of the ball, i.e., you.

Also, who the hell killed Tina? Pac was the SK, do we have another or vig, or do the scum have have a day kill?

You were certain that Tina was lying before she was killed, to the point that you were willing to have us lynch you first to somehow prove your case. Then she dies a townie, and your only response is, "oops, can't say any more."

You can understand why that's tough to swallow, right?

100% that's why I said to ape I think it's best to off me. Early enough for town to recover and I will face pressure everyday while scum can hide out.

100% that's why I said to ape I think it's best to off me. Early enough for town to recover and I will face pressure everyday while scum can hide out.

Is this reverse psychology? Lol!

vote: Vic

I'm torn. I believed you at first, but with Tina's death...

Verbal (1) - Smash

Vic (6) - Brett, Crusher, Ape, Leelou, Migisi, Slats

AVM (1) - SMC

SMC (1) - AVM

Leelou (1) - Hess

Not Voting (5) - JC, Nae, Vic, Verbal

With 14 alive, it will take 8 votes to lynch

You're role less but you were somehow certain that Tina was scum, and you can't tell us what made you so certain. Is that what I'm getting?

Something feels very off here... This Vic train seems too convenient.

But I guess we won't know unless we trigger it. I'm not entirely sure what it would be.

Unvote Vote Vic

I can't decide if you're scum bussing a teammate, or scum pushing a townie lynch. :)

Archived