Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final vote count:

Verbal (6) - Brett, Nae, Smash, Crusher, Slats, SMC

Not Voting (4) - JC, Verbal, Leelou, Hess

With 10 alive, it will take 6 votes to lynch.

I write scene.

Everyone go boom.

Ape win.

Pictures of my penis forthcoming. Sharrow, gfy.

The Duke entered the training room in the Yankees locker room on a mission.

I'm going to cut these chumps down one by one. And they can't do anything about it.

He took a syringe from one of the cabinets and shot the steroids right into his a$$.

Yeah, I'm gonna murder these fools! Place at the table! WOOOO! WOOOOOOO! YEAH!

As he left the room, he smashed out the window on the door with his head and proceeded to the field punching anything he could on the way. Lockers, walls, doors, nothing was spared. As he took to the field, he spit on the blood soaked dirt where Lou Brown's body fell just one inning ago.

"YEAH BABY, Place at the table! WOOOO!," he yelled at the confused Umpire.

Unfortunately for him, he had gotten a little too excited, and didn't realize something... his team was still at bat.

He blindly charged towards the mound, and the Indian's pitcher who was on it. Every other Cleveland player on the diamond ran to his aid believing that the Duke was attacking him.

63yqhj.jpg

Verbal, aka "The Duke", Yankee Serial Killer, has been lynched.

It is now night 4.

Ricky Vaughn was just about to take the field again. His entrance music was already blasting through the stadium and he was ready to get revenge for his coach by pummeling some Yankee hitters.

At that moment, Rachel Phelps walked into the dugout. She had a smug look on her face as she slapped one of the players on the a$$. She was just about to say something to him when she was distracted.

I hate that ******* song. I'm going to fire whoever is responsible for playing it. Enjoy it while you can, because you'll never hear it again, you losers.

mmzb89.jpg

Vaughn had had enough. He cocked his arm and fired a baseball straight toward his boss. Wearing his glasses, now he could see her clearly. A look of horror came over her face. Hair flew everywhere... and blood... and a dog collar...

Vaughn had hit his target- the dog she was carrying. The beast was dead.

34yep20.jpg

SMC, aka Cha Cha, Scum that takes 2 nights to investigate, is dead.

It is now day 5.

With 8 alive, it will take 5 votes to lynch.

SMC was doing everything he could early in the game to save Crusher when PTBA was the favorite for a lynch.

vote: Crusher

You know damn well that was his need for prefection in set up., He could not handle any faults in the game. Your scum or this is the worse game as twon you have ever played.

Archived