Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I was blocked but if I'm wrong you can kill me. ;)

I'm town and you are wrong. Not sure why your pissing the game away like this. I love you dearly but I think your the worst Cop ever!! REally bad at a town power role. I understand you got blocked but your voting me off with no reason of your own and so close to end game. I have done nothing scummy. SMC was scum and came after me with Slats. but your voting me. Makes no sense for a town cop. Still love ya but I hope Im never town again when your a power role.

Yes because it would make no sense at all for smc to try to distance himself from you when several people called him out on his early play. Please don't insult my play on a role I can't even perform just because you suddenly WANT to play a game you tried to opt out of. We ARE close to endgame... but, despite them disabling the cop and killing the healer they are down in numbers. Maybe you are the last one left? Are you mad because your doggie got killed last night instead of a townie?

Yes because it would make no sense at all for smc to try to distance himself from you when several people called him out on his early play. Please don't insult my play on a role I can't even perform just because you suddenly WANT to play a game you tried to opt out of. We ARE close to endgame... but, despite them disabling the cop and killing the healer they are down in numbers. Maybe you are the last one left? Are you mad because your doggie got killed last night instead of a townie?

Interesting you mention me opting out. Because the majority of the crap case is how SMC wanted to keep the no name in player in the game before I even took back over the role. So as mafia you never seen someone cozy up to a townie? The problem with your dumb case and everyones elses dumber case is it's NOT BASED ON WHAT I DID, IT'S BASED ON WHAT SCUM DID.

Hey you wanted to get played by Slats and probably Brett then fine. Least dogs are have instincts.

I was fairly certain SMC was mafia yesterday - I didn't get a chance to get online before you lynched Verbal, I had no internet access for most of the day. Between slats and Crusher, I'd say slats is mafia and Crusher is town. Mainly due to the interactions between Verbal and slats regarding kills made by Verbal.

Vote slats.

I was fairly certain SMC was mafia yesterday - I didn't get a chance to get online before you lynched Verbal, I had no internet access for most of the day. Between slats and Crusher, I'd say slats is mafia and Crusher is town. Mainly due to the interactions between Verbal and slats regarding kills made by Verbal.

Vote slats.

Hmm why does it just have to be either Crusher or slats ?

Hmm why does it just have to be either Crusher or slats ?

Why? What you got? I think Slats is scum, by far my best bet. Felt it most the game but Verbal made a good point before he died.

Beyond Slats I would say Brett or Smash. Brett moreso than Smash. Jetscode been under the radar this game.

They are the focus right now. I've been getting a scummy vibe off slats for a bit. I'm thinking Crusher is town, but I could be completely wrong about that.

I'm believing Nae right now since no one has counter claimed and it's been days. Anyone else, could be mafia, even you, Hess.

Vote slats.

Crusher's trying to link me with SMC when I'd been calling SMC scum since he was defending an MIA Crusher early in the game.

I thought the difference between the kills was obvious, that the scum kills were all the dog, and the SK/vig kills were pitchers. In fact, it's possible they can't kill without Snoop SMC. Verbal's reveal as a survivor with a gun took me by surprise (and it was obviously a lie), and I was surprised he didn't reveal as a vig.

I'm town with a vest, and I've already invited the vig to shoot to vet that claim. If whoever's the vig hasn't done that already, I invite them to give it a try tonight.

Meanwhile, it seems pretty obvious that scum would want such a vested townie killed via lynch, which is why I've been suspicious of Crusher lately. And now you. You've been lying extremely low this game.

OMGIS, I know...

They are the focus right now. I've been getting a scummy vibe off slats for a bit. I'm thinking Crusher is town, but I could be completely wrong about that.

I'm believing Nae right now since no one has counter claimed and it's been days. Anyone else, could be mafia, even you, Hess.

I am beyond reproach ftr.

Insulting my game play when I have not been able to use my roll at all is not going to make me take my vote off of you. Fake emo breakdown wont either. It honestly makes me more sure my hunch is correct.

We have one maybe two scum left and Crusher is sweating with 4 votes on him. I smell bacon.

Crusher's trying to link me with SMC when I'd been calling SMC scum since he was defending an MIA Crusher early in the game.

I thought the difference between the kills was obvious, that the scum kills were all the dog, and the SK/vig kills were pitchers. In fact, it's possible they can't kill without Snoop SMC. Verbal's reveal as a survivor with a gun took me by surprise (and it was obviously a lie), and I was surprised he didn't reveal as a vig.

I'm town with a vest, and I've already invited the vig to shoot to vet that claim. If whoever's the vig hasn't done that already, I invite them to give it a try tonight.

Meanwhile, it seems pretty obvious that scum would want such a vested townie killed via lynch, which is why I've been suspicious of Crusher lately. And now you. You've been lying extremely low this game.

OMGIS, I know...

I did not connect him to you except to say you two both came at me. You fell for my trap and then he jumped at me.

If not me then who for scum Slats?

Insulting my game play when I have not been able to use my roll at all is not going to make me take my vote off of you. Fake emo breakdown wont either. It honestly makes me more sure my hunch is correct.

We have one maybe two scum left and Crusher is sweating with 4 votes on him. I smell bacon.

Your play as the cop this game including your silly early reveal has been awful. Sorry but it has. I could care less for you to take your vote off me. You would probably just put it on another townie cause obviously your instincts are off.

If you don;t early reveal then you wouldn't be made useless with a role blocker. why did you early reveal how close to a lynch where you? Of course you smell bacon dear... your a cop.

Given the speed you idiots lynch people over here I wasn't taking any chances. I'm not waiting to hope I'm around at l-2 to reveal in these games when I have a vital role. Too often while someone is typing up their reveal at l-2 two douchebags come in and don't read the thread or smell a lynch coming and vote without caring or reading.

Give me something other than telling me how horrible I am for not wanting to be a speed lynched cop.. which is worse than a disabled cop and a valid reason for thinking Slats is scum other than your gut which was probably all the bacon you ate.

I don't deny my natural instincts and gut feelings are often off but I suspected SMC and got a lapdog. Maybe poochie didn't want his mumsie to be killed off of the game?

Given the speed you idiots lynch people over here I wasn't taking any chances. I'm not waiting to hope I'm around at l-2 to reveal in these games when I have a vital role. Too often while someone is typing up their reveal at l-2 two douchebags come in and don't read the thread or smell a lynch coming and vote without caring or reading.

Give me something other than telling me how horrible I am for not wanting to be a speed lynched cop.. which is worse than a disabled cop and a valid reason for thinking Slats is scum other than your gut which was probably all the bacon you ate.

I don't deny my natural instincts and gut feelings are often off but I suspected SMC and got a lapdog. Maybe poochie didn't want his mumsie to be killed off of the game?

Agreed .

First thing with Slats was he seems awfully oppurtunistic this game as opposed to his typical invasive scum hunting. That the reason I came back to admit my original lazy reveal with the actual one to see who might bight at it for a town lynch. Slats and SMC both bit. Slats first I believe.

The other is the Verb lynch. I switched to Verb and Slats did right away. Looking for an easy kill. Slats never does that he is way too good at this.

Also sadly.. Why is he alive? Slats never last long into game as town. No way. too much a threat. Not even a shot at him with his supposed vest? Really? No way

Then this post by Verbal. The three verbal call out has one confirmed, Slats and one I feel strong about Brett.

So SMC is scum too, then. Moron. Did you not read my post? How would slats know who I killed, unless he know who scum killed?

Did anybody stop to think about that?

Slats, SMC, Brett. Kill them all.

Go town.

I realize the method of killing might be the answer but none the less Slats... Bret/Smash would be my best guess. Jetscode thru a lazy vote on me too. Not trying to get too paramoid though.

Thats what I got Nae.

Agreed .

First thing with Slats was he seems awfully oppurtunistic this game as opposed to his typical invasive scum hunting. That the reason I came back to admit my original lazy reveal with the actual one to see who might bight at it for a town lynch. Slats and SMC both bit. Slats first I believe.

The other is the Verb lynch. I switched to Verb and Slats did right away. Looking for an easy kill. Slats never does that he is way too good at this.

Also sadly.. Why is he alive? Slats never last long into game as town. No way. too much a threat. Not even a shot at him with his supposed vest? Really? No way

Then this post by Verbal. The three verbal call out has one confirmed, Slats and one I feel strong about Brett.

I realize the method of killing might be the answer but none the less Slats... Bret/Smash would be my best guess. Jetscode thru a lazy vote on me too. Not trying to get too paramoid though.

Thats what I got Nae.

What are you again? Gamewise, like your role.

Agreed .

Thats what I got Nae.

Claiming that you set some sort of trap with your fumbled reveal followed by a re-reveal might be the scummiest thing going in this game. Leelou's quickly jumping on board being a close second.

Switching a vote to lynch a SK is somehow scummy to you?

As for now being killed so far - it's because I have a damn good vest! I'm pretty confident it's a big reason why we had no kills on a night when scum, a SK and a vig all could've been shooting! Think for a minute! If it were just scum out there taking shots, maybe you'd have a point there, but we've had 2 SK's, another independent killer who I'm assuming is a vig at this point, and scum all firing. Why is anyone alive? Why are you still alive? Maybe that's a better question. I know you had SMC defending you when you weren't around to defend yourself, buy why have you made it this far?

I've invited the vig to take a shot at me to vet my claim. Lynching me is what the scum wants. I'm sure they've tried to kill me and failed already. It's why you and Leelou are seeming pretty scummy to me right now.

I think its Crusher and Smash left. I have had a feeling about Smash all game.

Vote Smash

Crusher is right there to though.. taunting the uncountered cop isn't a rational play, it makes me think its scum circling the drain trying to claw a way out.

Nice try but your wrong .

Still dont understand the Nae blocks ...Scum playing like Idiots IMO

Glad SMC is dead because I had him pegged along with Slats but Slats talked his way out . If crusher is scum I think your last scum is either Brett or Mess

I honestly dont know who to votwe right now I guess Ill sleeep on it

Claiming that you set some sort of trap with your fumbled reveal followed by a re-reveal might be the scummiest thing going in this game. Leelou's quickly jumping on board being a close second.

Switching a vote to lynch a SK is somehow scummy to you?

As for now being killed so far - it's because I have a damn good vest! I'm pretty confident it's a big reason why we had no kills on a night when scum, a SK and a vig all could've been shooting! Think for a minute! If it were just scum out there taking shots, maybe you'd have a point there, but we've had 2 SK's, another independent killer who I'm assuming is a vig at this point, and scum all firing. Why is anyone alive? Why are you still alive? Maybe that's a better question. I know you had SMC defending you when you weren't around to defend yourself, buy why have you made it this far?

I've invited the vig to take a shot at me to vet my claim. Lynching me is what the scum wants. I'm sure they've tried to kill me and failed already. It's why you and Leelou are seeming pretty scummy to me right now.

I know I can't prove it was a trap now. But I will at the end of the game. It was a trap and you fell into it.

So your vest is so good nobody even tried to kill you? Why is anyone alive? Why Im alive? My point was your a very good scum hunter as town and because of that your likely to be killed. If your counter point is everyone is as much a threas as you or Im as much a threat as ok. I just think your selling yourself short white chocolate.

You just seem to be trying to take easy ones this game. Thats all.

You thing about SMC protecting me when I wasn;t playing is weak. He was either defending the integrity of the game or playing the helpful townie. Just little hard to swallow that everyones case on me is something that happen when I wasn't playing. I guess from you I would of expected more. Your usually very objective as town. Your scum this game and I caught you.

I get the logic to lynch PTBN, but it's unnecessary. There will be a lynch today, probably a NK tonight, so that if Sharrow can't find someone to replace Crusher today, the odds are that there will be someone newly dead who will be able to replace him tomorrow.

unvote

vote: Leelou

Slats you said SMC was Scum for defending MIA crusher yet you seemed to be doing the same thing.

I linked you and SMC later in the game and I think Im going to go with my first Impression because you seemed to be linked early on as well.

Vote Slats - You burned me once cant let it happen twice.

Also you and SMC's fake arguements in the beginning were pure crap FWIW

Archived