Bryan Thomas

JonEJet

4.5 coming out of college. Pretty fast for his size. Doubt he still runs that but he's a good player. But I agree with your premise overall and think the Jets should still definitely not pass on a OLB they are on high because of this signing. It still doesnt change my preference of Ingram, Upshaw or Whitney or Hightower at 16.

Really? I always thought he looked a little slow in coverage. I'm hopeful that if Williams does sign with the Bills (as much as I'd like him out of our division) they pass on a OLB/DE at 10 and maybe Ingram falls to us at 16.

I think securing BT means the Jets won't reach for an OLB in the draft in the 1st round

ingram, upshaw and hightower aren't reaches. I do think it's good to have BT back but with his age and coming off an Achilles tear, can't really expect much.

ingram, upshaw and hightower aren't reaches. I do think it's good to have BT back but with his age and coming off an Achilles tear, can't really expect much.

He was never much of a pass rusher. I don't see why he wouldn't return to what he was good at: setting the edge and playing the run well

C'mon dude....drafting need, rather than BAP is a recipe for disaster

The GMen always draft BAP, and it seems to work

Now we can pick up Richardson if he falls. DeCastro if he falls....i like it

I agree, kinda, but it's not like Tanny has ever been able to draft pass rushers anyway. BT is a JAG, but he can set the edge, so that's something.

Archived