Just Got Banned From Jets Insider

Maxman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny he asked us to leave. We just left without making a big stink.

I made it clear to a lot of ji members that we weren't looking to cause a problem. Funny how Sean has such a bug up his ass about me and Tom.

Sean I want my $50 back that I just donated to your site you ungrateful prick.

Well, I wasn't banned, but I'm not a moderator anymore, either.

It's cool. I don't wish him any ill will.

Bob...like I said when you joined we weren't looking for any problems.

But after a few months of getting posts deleted we left. Looks like somebody has their panties in a bunch.

I did nothing to him.

Oh I take that back. I did make a pancake joke one time. But in fairness I did have breakfast with him once and he was really upset that the buffet didn't have pancakes.

Life goes on, pass the syrup.

Bob...like I said when you joined we weren't looking for any problems.

But after a few months of getting posts deleted we left. Looks like somebody has their panties in a bunch.

I did nothing to him.

Oh I take that back. I did make a pancake joke one time. But in fairness I did have breakfast with him once and he was really upset that the buffet didn't have pancakes.

Life goes on, pass the syrup.

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

What's ironic is that this place reminds me of JI in the early days. Sooth, Shakin, JetMo, Jim325, Lady Jet and I, along with several others, had some really great and funny give-and-take with TRUE Patsie fans like Garbanza and PFSIKH, who were around when their team stank, unlike the current crop of bandwagon flamers.

Now, apparently, feelings are hurt because people wanted different things out of message boards.

I hope I'll still be welcome there, but I won't miss spending all that time patrolling the board and taking sh!t from the offenders.

Dat ain't my job no mo'!

What's ironic is that this place reminds me of JI in the early days. Sooth, Shakin, JetMo, Jim325, Lady Jet and I, along with several others, had some really great and funny give-and-take with TRUE Patsie fans like Garbanza and PFSIKH, who were around when their team stank, unlike the current crop of bandwagon flamers.

Now, apparently, feelings are hurt because people wanted different things out of message boards.

I hope I'll still be welcome there, but I won't miss spending all that time patrolling the board and taking sh!t from the offenders.

Dat ain't my job no mo'!

Bob you are welcome here. This is the home of those who are not thin skinned.

Soothie took his ball and went home. Screw him.

Dat ain't my job no mo'!

DID you give the MOD thing up or did they take it away from ya???

Well, I wasn't banned, but I'm not a moderator anymore, either.

It's cool. I don't wish him any ill will.

Sorry about the loss of your moderating jobs fellows...looks like it will be LONG LONELY NITES babysitting the board....eating the twinkies and cookies.....especially the home made ones Garbanza made for us and disappeared...POOR BRIDGET ](*,)

DID you give the MOD thing up or did they take it away from ya???

Apparently, it was taken away. I haven't received any communication from Sean. I'm just not a mod, anymore. My group is now "members."

Which is just fine with me. I did a lot of free work for that guy for a long time. Somebody else can have a turn.

Oh yah - the cookies!!! I found 'em and passed 'em out, remember??!! :lol:

I'm still drying off from being left out in the rain though.... :lol:

BTW - I forgot to tell you, but my brother and sister-in-law just loved talking to you. Actually, my brother refered to you as a "yummy mummy" .... :wink:

Sorry about the loss of your moderating jobs fellows...looks like it will be LONG LONELY NITES babysitting the board....eating the twinkies and cookies.....especially the home made ones Garbanza made for us and disappeared...POOR BRIDGET ](*,)

Apparently, it was taken away. I haven't received any communication from Sean. I'm just not a mod, anymore. My group is now "members."

Which is just fine with me. I did a lot of free work for that guy for a long time. Somebody else can have a turn.

Bob I was going to send you a PM about this. But I figured what the hell, just post it here.

Sean thinks he is smart. But he gives himself way too much credit.

{This part was edited}

Real classy.

I loved the time he posted thanking everybody for their work on the site. The server guy, the photographers, the writers, the posters, everyone.

Oh except the MODS that do all the actual work.

I looked up Ungrateful Asshole on websters.com. It pointed me to www.soothie.com

Oh yah - the cookies!!! I found 'em and passed 'em out, remember??!! :lol:

I'm still drying off from being left out in the rain.... :lol:

BTW - I forgot to tell you, but my brother and sister-in-law just loved talking to you. Actually, my brother refered to you as a "yummy mummy" .... :wink:

r u banned?? ...Yea I will have to come up for cookies n milk and hang with your bro...an those jello shots that were hidden in SMOOTHIE pocket that melted...remember they were like water, will have to make some more for us to SHARE.... :oops:

Bob I was going to send you a PM about this. But I figured what the hell, just post it here.

Sean thinks he is smart. But he gives himself way too much credit.

Did anyone not know that it was him posting as Streetballa? He had another fake account as well. He used to use it to blast his "friends". Stabbed them right in the back and they never even knew it.

Real classy.

I loved the time he posted thanking everybody for their work on the site. The server guy, the photographers, the writers, the posters, everyone.

Oh except the MODS that do all the actual work.

no sh*t...thats classless...

Are you for real??? BANNED from that Candy-Ass's site? I wish I had signed up for it so I could be tossed out along with you...no wait, glad I didn't...the only mistake you made was calling Jets Outsider a "Football Site"...to paraphrase Rich Jeni, it's a football site insomuch as if a cow is up in a tree, it is a bird. Better off among the free in The Jetnation, I say! Let Michael Corleone kill of all those around him and live in his big, glittery website all by himself...

I don't know if it was GameFace who trashed me to Sean.

But GameFace knows that he signed on here today I am welcomed him. Told him I had no problem and was not looking for a fight with JI.

This is the real story people. Sean told me and Tom to leave. He didn't want us there. We went looking for another site. Couldn't find one that we liked. Everyone was too uptight.

So we started this site. End of story.

Some people are just so full of themselves. All high and mighty.

I don't know if it was GameFace who trashed me to Sean.

But GameFace knows that he signed on here today I am welcomed him. Told him I had no problem and was not looking for a fight with JI.

This is the real story people. Sean told me and Tom to leave. He didn't want us there. We went looking for another site. Couldn't find one that we liked. Everyone was too uptight.

So we started this site. End of story.

Some people are just so full of themselves. All high and mighty.

Maxman I am never shocked at anything anymore just about but I am surprised that you were asked to leave- that is you obviously know opposite of what Sooth said on the message board at JI. I am glad to be here Thanks for the opportunity for me to show my lack of knowledge on many subjects!

not to start any FALSEHOODS.....but I hear that there may be a set of credentials opening up this season......

:-({|=

WHEN is the football game...JI vs JN can I REF??

Girlfriend, you have got to call me....

So, why were YOU banned? That is ridiculous. Yah, I said it.....ridiculous. Brenda, the fun-loving gal that wouldn't hurt a fly??? I don't get it.

I'm stunned things at JI were so petty and sour between longstanding posters and mods.

Oh well. This place looks like it is off to a good start.

The only thing that mnatters on JI are the donations and i haven't see anyhting new with that site in 3 years.

But it sure did crash an awful lot and when it was up we had posters like Nazi Jetgirl ruining it for everybody.

Im so glad to have a board where she isn't running things like Nazi Germany.

Hey Jetgirl.....You can Kiss my Ass....Oh and keep it in your pants for christ sakes. Nobody has any respect for a women who old enough to be a grand mother runnning around looking to sex 20 yr old men.

Maxman I am never shocked at anything anymore just about but I am surprised that you were asked to leave- that is you obviously know opposite of what Sooth said on the message board at JI. I am glad to be here Thanks for the opportunity for me to show my lack of knowledge on many subjects!

Hey just as long as we are clear...I am the most unknowledgabe one. Nobody will ever take that title from me.

But I can laugh at myself!

The only thing that mnatters on JI are the donations and i haven't see anyhting new with that site in 3 years.

But it sure did crash an awful lot and when it was up we had posters like Nazi Jetgirl ruining it for everybody.

Hey Jetgirl.....You can Kiss my a$$....Oh and keep it in your pants for christ sakes. Nobody has any respect for a women who old enough to be a grand mother runnning around looking to sex 20 yr old men.

Yeah things were kind of stale at JI of late. Some real knuckleheads have been joining.

Hey Jetgirl.....You can Kiss my a$$....Oh and keep it in your pants for christ sakes. Nobody has any respect for a women who old enough to be a grand mother runnning around looking to sex 20 yr old men.

Owned.jpg

Archived