Mike Tannenbaum is a fool and a used car salesman

Joewillie2k12

So you could say principle agreement is no linger mutually accepted, or there has been a material adverse event which makes the principle agreement useless.

In this case that event was not understanding the fine print of the contract, or allegedly not even reading it. Either way, this paints Tanny in an unflattering light.

So you could say principle agreement is no linger mutually accepted, or there has been a material adverse event which makes the principle agreement useless.

In this case that event was not understanding the fine print of the contract, or allegedly not even reading it. Either way, this paints Tanny in an unflattering light.

You're supposed to read the fine details of a contract before agreeeing in principle? HUH?!

apparently...

tebow's deal with the broncos > jets deal with me > joe willie's deal with the devil

i made this happen to reconcile what namath did in 1969 with satan, total doosher by the way, but apparently neither of us can compete with elway's swag

sh*t.

the way these things work is you agree to the rough framework of the deal verbally and then the paperwork is filed with the league. Tanny never looked at the contract cause he didn't have it when they agreed verbally.

Agree and this is completely Woody driven. Oh well shoud be entertaining but I think the only person who benefits from this trade is Max.

You're supposed to read the fine details of a contract before agreeeing in principle? HUH?!

Well, yes, unless you are in the business of making blind agreements and don't like knowing what you are agreeing in principle to. How do you come to an agreement in principle, with a player currently under contract with another team for 3 (?) years, and not know the stipulations of the still viable, fully functioning contract?

Seems pretty basic to me.

Archived