Remember this one?

GREENBEAN

Sorry about not being able to embed the vid. I suck.

Look at how effective the blitz is. Also look at how quickly the D turns into the aggressive protectors of the man with the ball. We were MEAN that year. I'm hoping we get back to seeing some of this type of aggressiveness this season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyImK4qfyss

Sorry about not being able to embed the vid. I suck.

Look at how effective the blitz is. Also look at how quickly the D turns into the aggressive protectors of the man with the ball. We were MEAN that year. I'm hoping we get back to seeing some of this type of aggressiveness this season.

Oh man, that was a great one!!! What a moment!

I still get a kick out of Bryan Thomas' cartoon-like reaction to it, too. Watch him, he's like, "Nooooo, wait---yahhhhooooo!!!". You can see the reaction better on the replay rather than the full speed play.

Great video! The jets played like wild animals in that game, Jim Leonard had a great game with that INT and the huge hit that should have been ruled a fumble.

Does anybody have a video of that great hit from Bryan Thomas? You could hear the pads cracking on that one.

Ive been searching for that hit since the minute it happened. One of the greatest hits of all time IMO. If anyone has it PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE get it up here!!

Co-signed.... That was probably his career best...I will never forget it

I watched that game at HammerJacks with the South Florida Jets fan club and I screamed at the top of my lungs..... HE'S DEAD!!! BT KILLED HIM!!! HE'S F*CKIN DEEEEEEEAAAAAD!!!! LMAO!!

That was a great game and a great time for our Jets. I hope someone finds that hit and posts it.

Archived