Tom Brady

BornJetsFan1983

Remember when that guy was going out with some supermodel and got some other super model pregnant? so he dumped the first one and kept the baby momma?

Or that time where he cheated to win a couple super bowls?

Or how bout that one time where he had all the NFL umps change the rules so he didn't have to get hit anymore?

or how bout when he made his coach look so good, to the point where everyone just said he a genius? yeah the coach is a genius because he sucked balls everywhere he went, except when he had a qb that won games by himself. great coaching. So great that they couldn't game-plan for a second Superbowl against the same team that beat them with sling blades little brother...

Look I'm just saying Tom Brady likes men and probably animals in a sexual way.

Eff you Tom Brady.

Also Mr. Brady, Eff you.yo-dawg-i-heard-you-like-cryin.jpg

Tom Brady comes up short again in the Super Bowl twice in 4 years- Jim kelly clone

Jim Kelly is a three time SB winner and two time sb mvp? Jim Kelly is an nfl mvp? And if you consider Tom Brady a Jim Kelly clone, what exactly are Sanchez and Tebow? Vinny Testeverde and the Apostle?

Jim Kelly is a three time SB winner and two time sb mvp? Jim Kelly is an nfl mvp? And if you consider Tom Brady a Jim Kelly clone, what exactly are Sanchez and Tebow? Vinny Testeverde and the Apostle?

Jets fans do not count years inwhich teams cheat to win championships. (See Blacksox)

Look at Garb protecting Tom Brady from those vile Jet fans.

I will fight on that guy's behalf for as long as I am alive. Same with Troy Brown - who, as a matter of fact, will be announcing the Patriots' second and third round picks this Friday evening. Most likely to be the best moment of the whole four day draft event. ;)

I will fight on that guy's behalf for as long as I am alive. Same with Troy Brown - who, as a matter of fact, will be announcing the Patriots' second and third round picks this Friday evening. Most likely to be the best moment of the whole four day draft event. ;)

The jokes on Brown in this case-BB will trade those picks.

U mean this Brady?

http://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/super-page/who-is-the-gayball-paperboy-with-gisele/

The jokes on Brown in this case-BB will trade those picks.

You could be right. I almost GUARANTEE BB will trade the 31st pick. The Pats only have 6 drafts picks. And I beleive they do not have anything beyond the fourth round. Could also explain why the signed 186 free agents this off-season. LOL!

Don't try to change the subject. Tom Brady sucks. He's lost two SBs in four years. Its time for the Boston faithful to turn on him and Belichick like they turned on Theo Epstein and Terry Francona.

Who's the football equivalent of Bobby Valentine?

Yes, relunctantly, yes. He was going metrosexual with Bridget - but this is a whole other ballgame. Freakin' stupid hipster look. Someone needs to tell him that he's a little too young to be going through a mid-life crisis.

I think in the end,we will both find out Bridget and tommie are both gay, will make a hell of a movie

Now tell bellie to stay the eff away from barron (he suks) and Upshaw(he blows) or else i will throw some ziti noodles at your twitter

Don't try to change the subject. Tom Brady sucks. He's lost two SBs in four years. Its time for the Boston faithful to turn on him and Belichick like they turned on Theo Epstein and Terry Francona.

Who's the football equivalent of Bobby Valentine?

Zippy, you're pretty consistent.....consistently bad, that is.

I'm not a Sox fan, and my disdain for the current idiot ownership has not gone unnoticed. The way Larry Lucchino leaked stories to make Tito look bad on his way out is beyond reprehensible. That guy is a total snake. I'm actually feeling bad for Valentine. He didn't pick the players....and speaking of the players! What a bunch of under-achieving, prima donna azzholes. The only likebale guy on the team is Pedroia....he's the only one that gives it to you straight and actually puts in a real effort. Anyway, the football equivelant to Bobby Valentine? I 'dunno? Joe Philbin? A more appropriate equiavlent would be the captain of the Titanic.

Zippy, you're pretty consistent.....consistently bad, that is.

I'm not a Sox fan, and my disdain for the current idiot ownership has not gone unnoticed. The way Larry Lucchino leaked stories to make Tito look bad on his way out is beyond reprehensible. That guy is a total snake. I'm actually feeling bad for Valentine. He didn't pick the players....and speaking of the players! What a bunch of under-achieving, prima donna azzholes. The only likebale guy on the team is Pedroia....he's the only one that gives it to you straight and actually puts in a real effort. Anyway, the football equivelant to Bobby Valentine? I 'dunno? Joe Philbin? A more appropriate equiavlent would be the captain of the Titanic.

I think Jon Gruden is the football equivalent of Bobby Valentine - a loudmouthed buffoon who's coaching skills are extraordinarily overrated. He's the next Pats coach. :yes:

I think in the end,we will both find out Bridget and tommie are both gay, will make a hell of a movie

Now tell bellie to stay the eff away from barron (he suks) and Upshaw(he blows) or else i will throw some ziti noodles at your twitter

Bridget is engaged, I beleive. Tom's not gay....he's just looking like a giant moron these days. That sweater! Really? Burn it, please. Those glasses 'gotta go too.

One part of me respects that he doesn't give a flying fart in heaven what anyone thinks. The other part of me wants to slap him.

Not an Upshaw fan. Would LOVE Barron though. It won't happen. You're in the clear.

Bridget is engaged, I beleive. Tom's not gay....he's just looking like a giant moron these days. That sweater! Really? Burn it, please. Those glasses 'gotta go too. One part of me respects that he doesn't give a flying fart in heaven what anyone thinks. The other part of me wants to slap him. Not an Upshaw fan. Would LOVE Barron though. It won't happen. You're in the clear.

Hopefully packers get Upshaw

I think Jon Gruden is the football equivalent of Bobby Valentine - a loudmouthed buffoon who's coaching skills are extraordinarily overrated. He's the next Pats coach. :yes:

Yah, but what's going on is not his fault. I bet he and Lucchino have a sweet handshake deal - Valentine will captain the ship into the iceberg, get all the grief and hate, still get paid, and ownership will beleive they pulled the wool over RSN's eyes.

Yah, but what's going on is not his fault. I bet he and Lucchino have a sweet handshake deal - Valentine will captain the ship into the iceberg, get all the grief and hate, still get paid, and ownership will beleive they pulled the wool over RSN's eyes.

Bobby Valentine sucks. He was the wrong choice because he is an egotistical schmuck. Don't get me wrong - as a Yankees fan I am thrilled with the job Valentine is doing. But I called this too. Francona was a hell of a manager. How many times did he keep that team competitive in spite of injury? Bobby's using it as an excuse.

Bobby Valentine sucks. He was the wrong choice because he is an egotistical schmuck. Don't get me wrong - as a Yankees fan I am thrilled with the job Valentine is doing. But I called this too. Francona was a hell of a manager. How many times did he keep that team competitive in spite of injury? Bobby's using it as an excuse.

Dude, have you seen the Red Sox Bullpen? Maybe they should give them back their beer and fried chicken privileges.

Wait. What do you mean you called this "too?" You're never right. Pfft.

Archived