Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem. Understand the conflict...especially since you're new here...it's Day 1...I've made minimal investment...just don't like the Ape's pied piper routine...he does it too often......when I flip town...he'll spin it and say it my fault for sticking to my own rationale on Day 1...yaddadayada...

Most likely he's scum as well...can't say I'd play this day any different than I already have.

Your explanations while we were going back-and-forth were garbage, enough to warrant lynching you on D1. That said, your nonchalant play at L1 makes me want to keep you around. Good poker face.

As Pac noted Brett has been riding the coattails of my aggressiveness... something we see scum do routinely. I think possibly 80 and Leelou as well. Given how quiet this game has been and that I made such a production out of coming at you and Pac, I'm inclined to believe that at least a couple of the people "getting behind the Ape" are scum... especially if Christine is scum.

Which I do believe NOW makes Christine a very informative lynch.

Vote Christine

Your explanations while we were going back-and-forth were garbage, enough to warrant lynching you on D1. That said, your nonchalant play at L1 makes me want to keep you around. Good poker face.

As Pac noted Brett has been riding the coattails of my aggressiveness... something we see scum do routinely. I think possibly 80 and Leelou as well. Given how quiet this game has been and that I made such a production out of coming at you and Pac, I'm inclined to believe that at least a couple of the people "getting behind the Ape" are scum... especially if Christine is scum.

Which I do believe NOW makes Christine a very informative lynch.

Vote Christine

I love it when a plan comes together...only told you that two days ago...but whatever...thanks for holstering the hammer.

Ape is usually the receiver...but I like the "get behind the Ape" theory...

This happened. Bet on it.

My favorite based on this theory is Brett. Most informative lynch is Christine. She flips scum, and your train is a great place to start looking on D2. Competing trains are essential to D1, imo.

I love it when a plan comes together...only told you that two days ago...but whatever...thanks for holstering the hammer.

I suck at mafia. Or maybe I don't and was working towards the most informative D1 scenario possible, like I said I was, and like I almost always do (when I have time)?

My favorite based on this theory is Brett. Most informative lynch is Christine. She flips scum, and your train is a great place to start looking on D2. Competing trains are essential to D1, imo.

I try to accommodate...Brett had the stealth vote without an explanation...just a lazy all aboard...Christine and to some degree 80...were too clever by half.

I suck at mafia. Or maybe I don't and was working towards the most informative D1 scenario possible, like I said I was, and like I almost always do (when I have time)?

You did good work...just felt like I was twisting in the wind a little longer than required...felt good fwiw.

I try to accommodate...Brett had the stealth vote without an explanation...just a lazy all aboard...Christine and to some degree 80...were too clever by half.

Mmm, hmmm...

Of course I'll question whether I just let you off the hook or not, but I feel like the misdirection play is best served if followed through on. Christine is the most informative lynch for D1. Your alignment will be particularly valuable to the town as well... especially where it concerns Pac. He defended you like he knew you were town.

KILL THE LADY APE.

Your alignment will be particularly valuable to the town as well... especially where it concerns Pac. He defended you like he knew you were town.

You're an insufferable jerkoff.

Go back and quote posts where I was defending JC "like I knew he was town". The sad thing is anyone not paying attention might actually take your gross exagerrations as truth.

Go back and quote posts where I was defending JC "like I knew he was town". The sad thing is anyone not paying attention might actually take your gross exagerrations as truth.

The way you tried to quell my interrogation on him, rather than just shutting up and letting it play out. Scum doesn't typically defend fellow scum, but they do often try to chum up to a townie that is clearly defending themselves poorly like you with JC. Like you knew I was on his a$$ and he was town. That is what I am referring to.

Your propensity for being over-defensive every time I mention your name is alarming. You've otherwise been quiet, none of the signatures of Pac scumhunting at all. In fact the only person you've suggested suspicion of is me, in a very OMGUS-y fashion... other than trying to throw sand on my inquiries to JC, you've done little beyond suggest that this is a perfect theme for a SK. One of the dumber posts of your mafia career.

I think we should lynch Christine right now. But if we suddenly swung momentum to you, I'd be happy to stick a fork in you.

Also, please tell me you are joking with the "go back and quote it" defense. Amateur scum defense 101. Seriously?

The way you tried to quell my interrogation on him, rather than just shutting up and letting it play out. Scum doesn't typically defend fellow scum, but they do often try to chum up to a townie that is clearly defending themselves poorly like you with JC. Like you knew I was on his a$$ and he was town. That is what I am referring to.

Your propensity for being over-defensive every time I mention your name is alarming. You've otherwise been quiet, none of the signatures of Pac scumhunting at all. In fact the only person you've suggested suspicion of is me, in a very OMGUS-y fashion... other than trying to throw sand on my inquiries to JC, you've done little beyond suggest that this is a perfect theme for a SK. One of the dumber posts of your mafia career.

I think we should lynch Christine right now. But if we suddenly swung momentum to you, I'd be happy to stick a fork in you.

ahh yes the ever present signatures of Pac's day 1 scum hunting... the way I.. and when I...

actually, do you mind filling me in on what those day 1 tactics of mine are? Because I'm pretty sure all I ever do on day 1 is jump around until I find something I like, then try to get that person lynched.

your elementary spin may work on the week minded but other than 80 (point in case) you have yet to get any buyers on me. put that in your crack pipe and smoke it, you hideous beast.

Also, please tell me you are joking with the "go back and quote it" defense. Amateur scum defense 101. Seriously?

and ignoring or belittling an attempt from another player to back your accusations up is what exactly?

ahh yes the ever present signatures of Pac's day 1 scum hunting... the way I.. and when I...

actually, do you mind filling me in on what those day 1 tactics of mine are? Because I'm pretty sure all I ever do on day 1 is jump around until I find something I like, then try to get that person lynched.

your elementary spin may work on the week minded but other than 80 (point in case) you have yet to get any buyers on me. put that in your crack pipe and smoke it, you hideous beast.

I'm making observations about your play. You are over-defensive about it.

You aren't even attacking the observations anymore, you are attacking that I haven't convinced anyone. However, being that I'm town I'm not just going to irresponsibly try to sell lynches on people until I have more of a sure thing. You are defending like you are scum, and I just can't prove it / convince anyone.

The undertone of your posts... its like you know I'm town as well. Something about it, its real subtle... I supposed we'll know who else is picking up on it after D1. Which is ultimately the point of me talking out loud about this stuff. Someone has to.

and ignoring or belittling an attempt from another player to back your accusations up is what exactly?

I don't have to back up my accusations. I've been completely transparent and clear in my statements about your play. Its peppered throughout the thread.

Since when do you get heat from 1-person, then act like you arent' worried about their case by gloating "nobody else is buying it" and then still clearly feel the heat to the point where you want that person to re-quote the material you've been reading all along?

I'll tell you when. Its when you are scum, and squirming. OR when you are town, and being an a$$hole. Either way, I won't be quoting myself for you dickmouth.

So I push a case on JC, and Pac makes it clear to everyone he doesn't think JC even warrants a little pressure because his D1 read on JC is so town - even though Pac notoriously likes to have something anything that gets the game going. He still wanted to make it know as I was bulldogging a case on JC, he was not in favor of it. Was he giving me enough resistance on JC that I'd push harder for JC's lynch - without Pac being attached to it?

Then he gets all quiet.

Until I switch gears to Christine. Now he's clearly picking an argument with me to detract attention from the swing back to Christine.

Once we start getting alignments, Christine's specifically, this should be re-visited. If Christine flips scum, then I'd look to JC's train and Pac as her cohorts.

I don't have to back up my accusations. I've been completely transparent and clear in my statements about your play. Its peppered throughout the thread.

Since when do you get heat from 1-person, then act like you arent' worried about their case by gloating "nobody else is buying it" and then still clearly feel the heat to the point where you want that person to re-quote the material you've been reading all along?

I'll tell you when. Its when you are scum, and squirming. OR when you are town, and being an a$$hole. Either way, I won't be quoting myself for you dickmouth.

So you are littering the thread with baseless accusations against me and when asked to back it up are refusing to prove any of said accusations.

Check.

So I push a case on JC, and Pac makes it clear to everyone he doesn't think JC even warrants a little pressure because his D1 read on JC is so town - even though Pac notoriously likes to have something anything that gets the game going. He still wanted to make it know as I was bulldogging a case on JC, he was not in favor of it. Was he giving me enough resistance on JC that I'd push harder for JC's lynch - without Pac being attached to it?

Then he gets all quiet.

Until I switch gears to Christine. Now he's clearly picking an argument with me to detract attention from the swing back to Christine.

Once we start getting alignments, Christine's specifically, this should be re-visited. If Christine flips scum, then I'd look to JC's train and Pac as her cohorts.

bwhahahah....

your idiocy knows no bounds.

So you are littering the thread with baseless accusations against me and when asked to back it up are refusing to prove any of said accusations.

Check.

Nothing I've pointed out is baseless you clown, and everything I've pointed out has garnered an almost immediate response from you at the time it was said. So re-quoting it is nothing more than a distraction from Christine's lynch, as I assume you intend it to be.

I demand credit and glorification for creating the lady ape nickname. (even though I meant that she was nothing like the ape except for the spam)

I'm sure you've turned many a girl into lady ape's. Nobody, other than CTM, would challenge for that accolade.

Votecount

EP - Leelou, BG (2)

JC - AVM, StraightCash, JF80, Christine, EP (5)

Christine - Wombat, JC, Vicious, Pac, Ape (5)

Not Voting: (0)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

this game is awesome without vote counts.. just kind of have to guess where we're at and go from there.

Nolder probably woke up to get a bowl of Count Chocula then went back to sleep. Sweet mod.

something like that

except replace cereal with liquor

Archived