Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

Lol, just wanted to make sure.

I remember the asoif game at dm, I made a big deal about never lying in a mafia game, and someone said I would never be welcome at jn.

Granted, I was lying about never lying, but I would rather we resolve our issues now with pudding wrestling and leelou as a cheerleader than let it fester to our blown boiling water wrestling with crusher as cheerleader.

That was me. I never said you wouldn't be welcome. I said you'd suck. "Never lying" defeats the purpose of mafia.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheerleader?

You can have whatever nickname you want... I don't give a crap, let's do this before she realizes wtf she's saying... I just ordered 400 gallons of chocolate pudding... my body is ready.

You can have whatever nickname you want... I don't give a crap, let's do this before she realizes wtf she's saying... I just ordered 400 gallons of chocolate pudding... my body is ready.

Who am I cheering for? And I haven't been a cheerleader since Freshman yr of HS.

You going to sign up for that one, beg me to join, then quit?

I didn;t quit I gave my spot to the guy who modded the game before cause my momma raised me right. Not sure it will be a sign up. It will just be assumed everyone who has ever played will play and drift off into obscurity as we wait months and then years for scenes and post counts.

You can make it to the 2nd?

I'll know closer to the end of the month. I know we just committed to an overnight stay at one of the wedding venues we are considering sometime near the end of May... they offered it to us free, so I was like "DO IT!"

Even if we don't book there, it's still a free weekend getaway.

I'll know closer to the end of the month. I know we just committed to an overnight stay at one of the wedding venues we are considering sometime near the end of May... they offered it to us free, so I was like "DO IT!"

Even if we don't book there, it's still a free weekend getaway.

Oh that's fun! :)

howardjohnson.jpg

You know what's awesome about this game? When we finally get a scene, it goes to night phase... then we have to wait for Herp-Nolderp to collect not just night actions but wills as well? Oy.

You know what's awesome about this game? When we finally get a scene, it goes to night phase... then we have to wait for Herp-Nolderp to collect not just night actions but wills as well? Oy.

What's cooler is my fat azz aint playing yet Im top 3 in post counts. So stop crying about me not playing after making you play..K?

Votecount

CTM - JF80 (1)

EP - BG (1)

JC - AVM, StraightCash, Christine (3)

Christine - Wombat, JC, Vicious, Pac, Ape, EP, Leelou (7)

Not Voting: (0)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Nicely done.

On an unrelated note, since I know there is plenty of workout discussion going on throughout this thread, I was wondering if I could get some thoughts from people. So after a visit with an orthopedist, apparently the fracture in my hand was pretty bad and I've been banned from doing any sort of lifting for at least the next three weeks (have a follow up then and will go from there). In the meantime, I don't want to stop going to the gym the entire time. I plan on definitely using this as a good opportunity to finally put more focus on cardio, which I have been slacking way too much on as it is, but I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions on things to do to keep up a workout while avoiding anything that would put too much stress on my hand. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Archived