Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some key vote counts marked up...

Christine led off voting a scum mate. Then 80 followed, highly unlikely 2 scum vote scum like that - plus 80 is uncountered cop.

Votecount

AVM - Christine, JF80 (2)

JC1 - Leelou (1)

Not Voting: AVM, Jetscode1, Pac, Crusher, Wombat, JiF, BG, Ape, Sharrow/Vic (9)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

80 moves to EP, so does AVM. Again, really unlike 80 is scum moving his votes with fellow scum.

Votecount

AVM - Christine, EP, Ape (3)

JC1 - Leelou (1)

JF80 - BG, Pac (2)

EP - StraightCash, JF80, AVM (3)

Christine - Wombat, JC (2)

Not Voting: Sharrow/Vic (1)

I moved to EP, and Leelou and Christine both jumped over putting him at L1.

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

JF80 - BG, Pac (2)

EP - StraightCash, JF80, AVM, Ape, Leelou, Christine (6)

Christine - Wombat, JC (2)

Not Voting: Sharrow/Vic (1)

EP train dies. Vic replaces Sharrow and votes Christine.

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

JF80 - BG, Pac (2)

EP - Ape, Christine (2)

Christine - Wombat, JC, Vicious (3)

JC - Leelou (1)

Vicious - JF80 (1)

Not Voting: StraightCash (1)

Leelou jumps to EP. EP stays put on AVM for a long time, really no reason given. Funny because when he was trying to stall the Christine train his premise was that her voters gave no reason.

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

JF80 - BG, Pac (2)

EP - Ape, Christine, Leelou (3)

Christine - Wombat, JC, Vicious (3)

Vicious - JF80 (1)

Not Voting: StraightCash (1)

Brett moves to Pac, with me an 80. At the same time I started interrogating JC, which got AVM to vote JC before I even did and then Pac moved to Christine, but started arguing against my case on JC. Pac knows if he gives me resistances, I'll push harder to make a case on a town where there isn't one. My guess is that AVM kicked off the "get behind the Ape" and Pac put his vote on a scummate and then thought he would use me to drive up a train on JC that would compete with Christine's. So he could vote her, get me to drive a lynch on JC, JC flips town he looks good, I look bad and it saves Christine. (Plus look at Christine's train, Vic was town, JC is obviously town, AVM left us a wifom about Wombat and then Pac. There is NO WAY 1 of those 4 voters on her train isn't one of her scummates, imo.)

One of my favorite votes of D1 was cast by BG here too. He moved to EP and then stayed buried there, not offering any of his typical insights about what we've seen happening so far. In fact he hasn't done that at all. The only town-feeling comments from him came on D2 when he questioned Pac's call for us to wait to hear from everyone instead of speed-lynching AVM.

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

JC - AVM (1)

Pac - JF80, Ape, StraightCash (3)

EP - Christine, Leelou, BG (3)

Christine - Wombat, JC, Vicious, Pac (4)

Not Voting: (0)

I moved to JC, and Brett followed me. I'm on the fence about him, he sometimes plays like this because he just wants death for info, so he can try to be the late game hero. He sometimes plays like this because he thinks he can let me do his dirty work for him when he is scum.

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

Pac - JF80 (1)

JC - AVM, Ape, StraightCash (3)

Here we see EP finally come off his holding pattern vote on AVM, and move it to JC. So he was sitting on AVM, but not pushing for anyone else to vote AVM. He was trying to derail Christine's train. Then he dove on JC to tie it up with Christine.

Votecount

Pac - JF80 (1)

JC - AVM, Ape, StraightCash, EP (4)

EP must have moved his vote, 80 and Christine jumped on JC, then EP came back. Not sure why EP would have moved his vote off, then on JC's train, if he was scum trying to derail Christine. With no meta on this guy, I'm leaning towards town-destructive-townie, but still have him in my top 4 for possible scum.

Looking at this vote count. There are 2 scum on JC, I wouldn't expect more because they would know that IF she dies, they are exposed on his train. SO my assumption is to look to the other trains for the remaining 2 scum. BG, Pac and Leelou are my top 3. EP and Wombat are on the bubble.

Unofficial Votecount due to absence of Nolfag

JC - AVM, Ape, StraightCash, 80, Christine, EP (6)

EP - Leelou, BG (2)

JC has not yet been hammered.

I moved to Christine.

Votecount

EP - Leelou, BG (2)

JC - AVM, StraightCash, JF80, Christine, EP (5)

Christine - Wombat, JC, Vicious, Pac, Ape (5)

EP and Leelou quickly followed. This is why EP is on the bubble for me, he's been so scummy he's got to be town, but BG just avoided the whole thing and Leelou came late with the bus after playing very clean D1 going back and forth with her votes between JC and EP and nobody else ... and that is why Leelou is in my top 3. I called her out as scum early D1, sticking to that.

FINAL Votecount

EP - BG (1)

JC - AVM, StraightCash, JF80, Christine (4)

Christine - Wombat, JC, Vicious, Pac, Ape, EP, Leelou (7)

Pac

BG

Leelou

If town hasn't won by then, kill EP and Wombat. Game over. Town wins.

D2 Final Votecount

AVM - JF80, JC, Leelou, Ape, BG, StraightCash (6)

Not Voting: Pac, Wombat, AVM, EP (4)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

2 of my suspects are on the AVM train, the other 3 are off of it with AVM himself. You all know what Pac did during that train.

I wonder it was 80, JC, Leelou, Pac with the four votes to kick it off... then Pac unvoted... did he see that he and Leelou both bussed side-by-side?

wait the stupid ape is still calling me scum?? hahaha.. awesome.

IMO there's 1 scum left and I'm thinking BG. I had my early doubts about Leelou but I feel ok about her now.

Still feel like there's a SK out there as well as with 12 players 3 scum and nothing else seems a little too vanilla. I might change my mind if we only see 1 death tonight.

Here we see EP finally come off his holding pattern vote on AVM, and move it to JC. So he was sitting on AVM, but not pushing for anyone else to vote AVM. He was trying to derail Christine's train. Then he dove on JC to tie it up with Christine.

EP must have moved his vote, 80 and Christine jumped on JC, then EP came back. Not sure why EP would have moved his vote off, then on JC's train, if he was scum trying to derail Christine. With no meta on this guy, I'm leaning towards town-destructive-townie, but still have him in my top 4 for possible scum.

Looking at this vote count. There are 2 scum on JC, I wouldn't expect more because they would know that IF she dies, they are exposed on his train. SO my assumption is to look to the other trains for the remaining 2 scum. BG, Pac and Leelou are my top 3. EP and Wombat are on the bubble.

I moved to Christine.

EP and Leelou quickly followed. This is why EP is on the bubble for me, he's been so scummy he's got to be town, but BG just avoided the whole thing and Leelou came late with the bus after playing very clean D1 going back and forth with her votes between JC and EP and nobody else ... and that is why Leelou is in my top 3. I called her out as scum early D1, sticking to that.

Pac

BG

Leelou

If town hasn't won by then, kill EP and Wombat. Game over. Town wins.

I moved my vote because JC was making a House reference I mistakenly took it for him subtly hinting doc when he outed he was not claiming doc I moved it back on as I still did not trust that he was not scum at that point.

also as to your comment on my AVM vote I did not move it odd because the person who I replaced had it there and at the time I had no reason to remove it.

wait the stupid ape is still calling me scum?? hahaha.. awesome.

IMO there's 1 scum left and I'm thinking BG. I had my early doubts about Leelou but I feel ok about her now.

Still feel like there's a SK out there as well as with 12 players 3 scum and nothing else seems a little too vanilla. I might change my mind if we only see 1 death tonight.

Yes.

Where you planning on referring to your transparent oh-so-townie act as the reason nobody should suspect you any longer?

I've narrowed to a pool of 3 that I'm comfortable with. If I'm wrong about you, it won't matter. I've done what I can to narrow the pool - other people have other information they can cross reference with my vote train analysis, and then we go from there.

You've done nothing but defend yourself each time I mention your name, introduce the SK theory under the premise of it being a western (as retarded a statement as ever I've heard), you made sure I kept arguing to build the train on JC, and you tried to stall out the AVM lynch in order to "hear from everyone". Nobody needs me to point and say I think you are scum anymore... you accomplished building that perception on your own.

I moved my vote because JC was making a House reference I mistakenly took it for him subtly hinting doc when he outed he was not claiming doc I moved it back on as I still did not trust that he was not scum at that point.

also as to your comment on my AVM vote I did not move it odd because the person who I replaced had it there and at the time I had no reason to remove it.

Thank you for those clarifications. I've got you on the bubble, I'd like to see how people use and react to some of the material in my vote train analysis in the coming day.

For instance, Pac just defended himself - then agreed with BG, and disagreed with Leelou. Noted.

Hammer vote on Christine, plus the extra one from Brett.

For information.

unvote, vote Christine.

Eh I'm cool. unvote vote Christine

Going back... below is Christine's response to Brett's vote on her, I think he placed the 8th vote - which was just after Leelou's hammer vote. Christine tries to create a wifom around Brett, but not Leelou.

Thanks for the bus ride.

Below is Pac's reaction to Leelou's hammer. So her hammer was enough to warrant getting his attention, but now that I'm singling her out Pac says "he feels okay about her now". What has Leelou posted between hammering Christine and piling right on the AVM train that warrants a "change of mind". Nothing.

Pac is playing scum like I do. Calling out scum whenever they do something scummy, but not applying pressure and "changing his mind" whenever it suites his agenda.

don't think I missed your little last minute little drive by vote there tootie.

Re-shuffling my top 3 (because my will has it different). Pac, Leelou, BG.

Yes.

Where you planning on referring to your transparent oh-so-townie act as the reason nobody should suspect you any longer?

I've narrowed to a pool of 3 that I'm comfortable with. If I'm wrong about you, it won't matter. I've done what I can to narrow the pool - other people have other information they can cross reference with my vote train analysis, and then we go from there.

You've done nothing but defend yourself each time I mention your name, introduce the SK theory under the premise of it being a western (as retarded a statement as ever I've heard), you made sure I kept arguing to build the train on JC, and you tried to stall out the AVM lynch in order to "hear from everyone". Nobody needs me to point and say I think you are scum anymore... you accomplished building that perception on your own.

I'm defending myself every time you mention me because:

a) I like arguing

b ) you're the only one so far stupid enough to keep calling me scum

no big mystery there.. and I still think there's a SK out there until proven wrong otherwise. 3 scum in a 12 man game fits with normal dynamics but I don't think this game is as vanilla as it appears. don't think Nolder would just say here's 3 scum, a doc, and a cop... ready, break.

Re-shuffling my top 3 (because my will has it different). Pac, Leelou, BG.

lol.. can't wait to see how you spin this into some great game for yourself despite the fact you've been wrong about most everything.

lol.. can't wait to see how you spin this into some great game for yourself despite the fact you've been wrong about most everything.

Yes. I've been a horrible asset to the town this game. Unlike you, so ambitious in bickering over setup, making sure I pushed harder on the JC casing to create a competing train for Christine's, and trying to stall the lynch on AVM... when logically even if 80 is lying about being cop, he'd have to give us scum in AVM to last past D3.

I'm not sure what your agenda is, but it has not been pro-town, whether on purpose or by circumstance remains to be seen.

Also... go back and quote what I've been wrong about. All of it. Every single thing. Provide proof of how I've been wrong too. Otherwise this falls under the category of you casting aspersions without backing it up... or whatever the phrase you used earlier was when you accused me of it.

******* scum pig.

For the record, I don't bus like that. Ask SMC.

sh*t defense.

"Ask SMC" You sure you don't want me to go sign up on another mafia site you played on 3 years ago and ask this one guy about this one thing you did in one game that corroborates this statement? Pure doodie.

I'm defending myself every time you mention me because:

a) I like arguing

b ) you're the only one so far stupid enough to keep calling me scum

no big mystery there.. and I still think there's a SK out there until proven wrong otherwise. 3 scum in a 12 man game fits with normal dynamics but I don't think this game is as vanilla as it appears. don't think Nolder would just say here's 3 scum, a doc, and a cop... ready, break.

So you are going to focus on "people that call me scum are stupid" as a defense? You like to argue, which is true, however when you are town you typically argue on behalf of logic against those not applying any. Here we have you arguing that I say you are scum and its stupid. Not the same brand of arguing.

As for the SK theory... who cares? You are more focused on convincing us there might be a SK heading into D3 than on hunting scum. Noted.

Yes. I've been a horrible asset to the town this game. Unlike you, so ambitious in bickering over setup, making sure I pushed harder on the JC casing to create a competing train for Christine's, and trying to stall the lynch on AVM... when logically even if 80 is lying about being cop, he'd have to give us scum in AVM to last past D3. I'm not sure what your agenda is, but it has not been pro-town, whether on purpose or by circumstance remains to be seen.

My rabble rousing you is what led to Christine making mistakes. Her defense was dog crap.. Unless I'm around she doesn't get grilled as much as she did.

I'm much more responsible for the day 1 lynch of scum than you are. Next time just say thank you.

Also... go back and quote what I've been wrong about. All of it. Every single thing. Provide proof of how I've been wrong too. Otherwise this falls under the category of you casting aspersions without backing it up... or whatever the phrase you used earlier was when you accused me of it. ******* scum pig.

I'm not about to quote old posts for you dickbreath. It's all there for anyone with a memory or the inclination to sift through it.

So you are going to focus on "people that call me scum are stupid" as a defense? You like to argue, which is true, however when you are town you typically argue on behalf of logic against those not applying any. Here we have you arguing that I say you are scum and its stupid. Not the same brand of arguing. As for the SK theory... who cares? You are more focused on convincing us there might be a SK heading into D3 than on hunting scum. Noted.

Everything I've said or done this game has been firmly rooted in logic. Don't let my methods distract you from what I've been able to accomplish.

My rabble rousing you is what led to Christine making mistakes. Her defense was dog crap.. Unless I'm around she doesn't get grilled as much as she did.

I'm much more responsible for the day 1 lynch of scum than you are. Next time just say thank you.

This post is dog crap.

You moved to Christine citing her "amateur scum play to get pressure and hush up". Then you sat there, 4th vote on her, and did nothing but pick apart my case on JC, antagonizing me to push harder for it. I saw what you were doing with me, played into it figuring if you were scum and putting the attention toward JC without voting him, then other scum would surely vote him, once we got a full train for him I moved.

While that was going on... Christine barely said a peep. It wasn't until AFTER I made the misdirection play that the focus was restored to her, and she made a defense bad enough to get a vote and then I'm sure another scum piling on her for the bus. Leelou.

I'm not about to quote old posts for you dickbreath. It's all there for anyone with a memory or the inclination to sift through it.

Everything I've said or done this game has been firmly rooted in logic. Don't let my methods distract you from what I've been able to accomplish.

You get points from me for being entertaining.

That said, the minute you called me scum D1 but chose to vote someone else instead. I knew where you stood. The rest is just you running your mouth... its all good, every mafia game needs a little diarrhea.

You are convinced I'm scum. I'm not but I don't have any role to claim to convince you otherwise. I didn't just jump to established trains on day 1 like you claim I did.

More later driving home

When did I say I was convinced? I narrow things down based on the information available to me, if I was cop, and had a scum read on you... then I'd be convinced. I've got you in my top 2-3 as a good bet to be scum. Also...

You were the first vote on JC.

Mid-train vote on EP.

Back to JC.

Back to EP.

Then the reluctant "for imformation" hammer on Christine.

I don't believe I missed any. You stayed off of AVM, Christine and Pac - the only other trains that I think got to 3-4 votes.

Archived