Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

Votecount

AVM - Christine, JF80 (2)

JC1 - Leelou (1)

Not Voting: AVM, Jetscode1, Pac, Crusher, Wombat, JiF, BG, Ape, Sharrow (9)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Votecount

AVM - Christine, EP, Ape (3)

JC1 - Leelou (1)

Leelou - Pac, JC1 (2)

JF80 - BG (1)

JiF - StraightCash, JF80 (2)

Not Voting: Wombat, Sharrow (2)

I think this is accurate but I just woke up

let me know if you notice any mistakes

Votecount

JC1 - Leelou (1)

Leelou - Pac, JC1 (2)

JF80 - BG (1)

EP - StraightCash, JF80 (2)

Christine - Wombat (1)

Not Voting: Sharrow (1)

Votecount

JC1 - Leelou (1)

JF80 - BG, Pac (2)

EP - StraightCash, JF80, AVM (3)

Christine - Wombat, JC (2)

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

JF80 - BG, Pac (2)

EP - StraightCash, JF80, AVM, Ape, Leelou, Christine (6)

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

JF80 - BG, Pac (2)

EP - StraightCash, JF80, AVM, Ape, Leelou, Christine (6)

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

JF80 - BG, Pac (2)

EP - Ape, Christine (2)

JC - Leelou (1)

Vicious - AVM, JF80 (2)

Not Voting: Vicious, StraightCash (2)

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

JF80 - BG, Pac (2)

EP - Ape, Christine (2)

Christine - Wombat, JC, Vicious (3)

JC - Leelou (1)

Vicious - JF80 (1)

Not Voting: StraightCash (1)

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

JF80 - BG, Pac (2)

EP - Ape, Christine, Leelou (3)

Vicious - JF80 (1)

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

Vicious - JF80 (1)

Leelou - Ape (1)

JF80 - BG, Pac (2)

EP - Christine, Leelou (2)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

JF80 - BG (1)

Pac - JF80, Ape (2)

Christine - Wombat, JC, Vicious, Pac (4)

Not Voting: StraightCash, AVM (2)

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

JF80 - BG (1)

Pac - JF80, Ape (2)

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

Pac - JF80, Ape (2)

EP - Christine, Leelou, BG (3)

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

Pac - JF80, Ape, StraightCash (3)

Not Voting: AVM (1)

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

JC - AVM (1)

Not Voting: (0)

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

JC - AVM (1)

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

JC - AVM, Ape (2)

Pac - JF80, StraightCash (2)

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

Pac - JF80 (1)

JC - AVM, Ape, StraightCash (3)

Votecount

Pac - JF80 (1)

JC - AVM, Ape, StraightCash, EP (4)

Votecount

JC - AVM, Ape, StraightCash, EP (4)

Not Voting: JF80 (1)

Unofficial Votecount due to absence of Nolfag

JC - AVM, Ape, StraightCash, 80, Christine, EP (6)

EP - Leelou, BG (2)

JC has not yet been hammered.

Unofficial Votecount due to absence of Nolfag

JC - AVM, StraightCash, 80, Christine, EP (5)

EP - Leelou, BG (2)

Not Voting (1) - Ape

Votecount

EP - Leelou, BG (2)

JC - AVM, StraightCash, JF80, Christine, EP (5)

Christine - Wombat, JC, Vicious, Pac, Ape (5)

Votecount

CTM - JF80 (1)

EP - BG (1)

JC - AVM, StraightCash, Christine (3)

Christine - Wombat, JC, Vicious, Pac, Ape, EP, Leelou (7)

Nicely done.

On an unrelated note, since I know there is plenty of workout discussion going on throughout this thread, I was wondering if I could get some thoughts from people. So after a visit with an orthopedist, apparently the fracture in my hand was pretty bad and I've been banned from doing any sort of lifting for at least the next three weeks (have a follow up then and will go from there). In the meantime, I don't want to stop going to the gym the entire time. I plan on definitely using this as a good opportunity to finally put more focus on cardio, which I have been slacking way too much on as it is, but I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions on things to do to keep up a workout while avoiding anything that would put too much stress on my hand. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Get on a squat cycle. Deep heavy as **** squats. The hand will absorb minimal strain.

As for cardio do intervals. You at a normal gym? What's your equipment.

Nicely done.

On an unrelated note, since I know there is plenty of workout discussion going on throughout this thread, I was wondering if I could get some thoughts from people. So after a visit with an orthopedist, apparently the fracture in my hand was pretty bad and I've been banned from doing any sort of lifting for at least the next three weeks (have a follow up then and will go from there). In the meantime, I don't want to stop going to the gym the entire time. I plan on definitely using this as a good opportunity to finally put more focus on cardio, which I have been slacking way too much on as it is, but I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions on things to do to keep up a workout while avoiding anything that would put too much stress on my hand. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

For the love of God work your damn lower extremity you pencil legged geek.

Get on a squat cycle. Deep heavy as **** squats. The hand will absorb minimal strain.

Ever squat so much you can only lower yourself 2/3 onto the toilet bowl and then have to ask God and gravity for help?

I think that covers ALL of the early vote counts. Which allows you to jump back to read the actual votes and context around each one.

CTM is not playing, so Nolderp shouldn't have counted 80's vote on CTM. Final vote count should be:

Votecount

EP - BG (1)

JC - AVM, StraightCash, JF80, Christine (4)

Christine - Wombat, JC, Vicious, Pac, Ape, EP, Leelou (7)

Ever squat so much you can only lower yourself 2/3 onto the toilet bowl and then have to ask God and gravity for help?

Funny you mention this, that will be me tomorrow after my 1x20 back squat at 245. That was unbroken, no resting in the rack just pick it up and keep squatting.

And then I ran a 4x400m. This was all after clean and jerks. LULZ.

certainly not a bad idea, and could at least for the immediate future use a rack to help avoid any issues with the hand.

yeah, working out at NYSC

For the love of God work your damn lower extremity you pencil legged geek.

Well I planned on keeping up with things that wouldn't be an issue, like legs, but that's actually the furthest thing from the problem with the shape I'm in. my legs are pretty damn big, and honestly been like that my entire life, even before I was ever working out. can't really tell you why.

Well I planned on keeping up with things that wouldn't be an issue, like legs, but that's actually the furthest thing from the problem with the shape I'm in. my legs are pretty damn big, and honestly been like that my entire life, even before I was ever working out. can't really tell you why.

Genetics. My grandfather never lifted a weight in his life and he had calves like hams.

If you dont wanna work legs work your core and do cardio.

I think that covers ALL of the early vote counts. Which allows you to jump back to read the actual votes and context around each one.

CTM is not playing, so Nolderp shouldn't have counted 80's vote on CTM. Final vote count should be:

Chrissy really was dead set on getting rid of me >.>

hmm I would like some info from AVM

certainly not a bad idea, and could at least for the immediate future use a rack to help avoid any issues with the hand.

yeah, working out at NYSC

Squats then. And none of that pussy above 90degree sh*t. Squat a$$ to ankles.

Use a treadmill. Do 30 seconds on, 60 off for 10. For the 30 go all out sprint. Sprint like you stole something. Then 60 walking recovery. If you have rowers available you can do the same thing. If you have airdynes same thing. You can tinker with shorter rest periods/longer sprints as you figure it out.

Genetics. My grandfather never lifted a weight in his life and he had calves like hams.

If you dont wanna work legs work your core and do cardio.

I'll still do some leg work, just don't need to spend a ton of time on it. Let's put it this way, I remember when I did a weight training class in high school (never working out for crap before that) and thinking it was pretty damn cool that from day one I could do the max weight on the leg press. Meanwhile I couldn't do a damn thing on anything that wasn't legs.

Definitely plan on doing plenty of cardio, and certainly have no problem doing core, but even that's somewhat difficult to find too many things to do when you can't even really hold onto weight (although Vic's suggestion for squats definitely should work great in that regard).

I'll still do some leg work, just don't need to spend a ton of time on it. Let's put it this way, I remember when I did a weight training class in high school (never working out for crap before that) and thinking it was pretty damn cool that from day one I could do the max weight on the leg press. Meanwhile I couldn't do a damn thing on anything that wasn't legs.

Definitely plan on doing plenty of cardio, and certainly have no problem doing core, but even that's somewhat difficult to find too many things to do when you can't even really hold onto weight (although Vic's suggestion for squats definitely should work great in that regard).

Deep squats will work your core. BUHLEEDAT

Agreed. My fusion senses his betrayal. Please hold me through my lament.

Yup, which is why he clammed up when you joined the game. He gave himself away in the post where he voted JC.

AVM has barely contributed, he especially shut up when Vic joined the game. Perhaps nervous because Vic reads him well... AVM is playing just like he did when he was my scum mate. Here is his most damning post, downplaying the Christine lynch and pushing things to JC right around the time I was just starting to prod JC. Funny he says we gain nothing from Christine's lynch in the same post where he suggests just taking a shot in the dark. He doesn't want to lynch Christine because its not informative, but he's okay with a shot in the dark?

I don't know if you're going to hear anymore...seems like he's set on lynching her for the lulz (I think he keeps saying excitement?). I don't really know what we gather from a Christine lynch, whereas a lynch of the people going on about setup or someone like Brett (who is pushing a lynch) usually give you more. Unless you just want to take a shot in the dark, which is usually just as good day 1.

vote: JC

Squats then. And none of that pussy above 90degree sh*t. Squat a$$ to ankles.

Use a treadmill. Do 30 seconds on, 60 off for 10. For the 30 go all out sprint. Sprint like you stole something. Then 60 walking recovery. If you have rowers available you can do the same thing. If you have airdynes same thing. You can tinker with shorter rest periods/longer sprints as you figure it out.

sounds great, especially since my lung capacity has always been crap, even back when I was younger and actually in pretty good cardio shape. should be a good way to get some good cardio work in spite of that.

thanks guys, really appreciate the help.

Yup, which is why he clammed up when you joined the game. He gave himself away in the post where he voted JC.

AVM has barely contributed, he especially shut up when Vic joined the game. Perhaps nervous because Vic reads him well... AVM is playing just like he did when he was my scum mate. Here is his most damning post, downplaying the Christine lynch and pushing things to JC right around the time I was just starting to prod JC. Funny he says we gain nothing from Christine's lynch in the same post where he suggests just taking a shot in the dark. He doesn't want to lynch Christine because its not informative, but he's okay with a shot in the dark?

Defending scum to play clueless townie is scumtell of his.

This is so hard.

sounds great, especially since my lung capacity has always been crap, even back when I was younger and actually in pretty good cardio shape. should be a good way to get some good cardio work in spite of that.

thanks guys, really appreciate the help.

This is a good start. Scroll down to find the spreadsheet. It's a linear progression so very basic and easy to follow. Lunges, good mornings, glute ham raises all great accessory work.

http://madcow.hostzi.com/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm

And this video is on squat form. Ignore the low bar technique, you want high bar.

Archived