OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 4

Christine (5) -- Pac, Nolder, Crusher, Leelou, JF80

Leelou (3) -- Christine, Vic, Tina

With 12 Robert Fischers, it takes 7 to lynch out of the dream level

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pac, 80, vote Leelou. BELIEVE IN THE VICGOD

I meant to ask you.. do you think there's a reasonable chance Christine is the SK?

if so, wouldn't town want to kill the SK so there aren't 2 NK's?!

If christine is SK and we would have lynched her yesterday Hess would still be around.

Leelou isn't going anywhere.. we could hyper lynch her a$$ tomorrow. SK won't be a member of the inception team so roles won't randomize. she's fish in a barrel.

Let's make a deal

Christine

Leelou

Our combined Latin fusion will melt people's faces off with our guapo-ness

Ever been to Deadwood? Lived nearby for a while...

Nope. Maybe one of these days... my girl and I have kicked around the idea of a cross-country trip, funded on freelance design projects that we complete on the road... not going to happen with kids in the near-term plans though. :)

Nope. Maybe one of these days... my girl and I have kicked around the idea of a cross-country trip, funded on freelance design projects that we complete on the road... not going to happen with kids in the near-term plans though. :)

STFU and die already.

Not worth a special trip...small town...small stakes gambling ($5 max bet) but if you're going to Mount Rushmore I highly recommend it. Just for the flavor of the old wild west...they put on a really good show.

I say we lynch Pac after Christine if she's telling the truth. He keeps pushing the "Christine is SK" angle. Makes me think he IS the SK.

Starting to think this way, too.

Vote: Christine

If she flips town, Pac dies tomorrow.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 4

Christine (6) -- Pac, Nolder, Crusher, Leelou, JF80, Verbal

Leelou (3) -- Christine, Vic, Tina

Mini Apes? Oh, lord help us all.

Verbal, pay attention. I'm not town, love.

I didn't realize you were THAT old.

You know what I mean. I'm not sold on you flipping SK like Pac would lead us to believe. Either way, I can understand the need to solve this - I'm still young enough for that.

Would you flip scum, though? I had a town read until the whole 3rd party thing, but I don't see it as an "anti-town" role that you have. However, it is (if true) an anti-scum role, so I'm lumping it in with town.

FINAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 4

Christine (7) -- Pac, Nolder, Crusher, Leelou, JF80, Verbal, Vicious

Leelou (3) -- Christine, Tina

Not Voting: Jack, AVM, JiF

…AND THEN THERE WERE …

“I’ll tell you a riddle,” Christine said. “You're waiting for a train. A train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you; but you don't know for sure. But it doesn’t matter. How can it not matter to you where that train will take you?”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Pac said. “You need to die, you crazy bitch!”

Christine eyed him askance. “Do you know what it is to be a lover? To be half of a whole?”

“Well,” Pac started, “Me and Lady Friend have been together for some time.”

Crusher grabbed Pac by the arm. “What the hell are doing? We have to kill her.”

“I know, dumbass,” Pac said.

“Yep, we kill her and then Leelou,” Vicious said. “That’s the plan.” He pulled out his gun and shot Christine in the head. But something strange happened. She tumbled backwards, but she didn’t die. She came at Vicious and he shot her again. But still, she didn’t die.

“What the hell’s going on?” Verbal asked.

“I think I know,” Leelou answered. “She’s not a Robert Fischer projection. Nor is she someone who infiltrated Fischer’s consciousness. She’s someone else’s projection and he or she is still alive.”

“So that means we can’t kill her?” Nolder asked.

“No,” Leelou said. “Not until that someone else is killed and leaves the dream. Or she dies in Limbo.”

Vicious grabbed Christine. “Fine, then we’ll trap her a$$ in Limbo.” He threw her into the elevator and closed the metal gate.

As the elevator went down, they heard her screams. “You said we'd be together! You said we’d grow old together!”

Malinbasementdungeon.jpg

Christine, Mallorie “Mal” Cobb (survivor/serial killer), the dead wife and subconscious projection of Inception Team leader, Dom Cobb, has left the dream level and been trapped in Limbo.

SUBMIT NIGHT ACTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Remember, if no Night Action is desired, please PM me that.

Once I have received all night action notifications I will open Day 5.

Great, now I have to hear Pac.

I was wrong.

Since when have I ever been braggadocios? Acts of hubris are highly discouraged amongst the latino community. I'm just happy to have been of some assistance to the good guys.

Archived