INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, you have to slow that sh*t down at the end when you know 1 town misvote will lose the game. You have to know that scum might try something like that.

Which is why I tried to spin it that Vic was trying to cause a mislynch with his counter-claim. Somehow, it worked. Hell, even Vic voted Tina, which took my by surprise.

80 - I suspected all the other scum except you.

Which is EXACTLY why the town bought my claim without question. :winking0001:

So I set the odds of me surviving Day 1 of JiF's game (if it happens) at about 250:1. I set Leelou's odds at surviving past Day 2 at 30:1. Policy lynch, bitches.

No way, you played great. Never even suspected you. Had the rest of your team dead of rights but you, nope. Never did.

Good game bro. I'm going to reward you by giving you the best role ever.

Even though pac wasn't alive at the time, I stand by my previous post sarcastically pointing out his small brain and enormous ego

Had they not killed me I would have gone bonkers if they tried to kill anyone but Leelou or Verb.. Bonkers.

I don't think Vic cared enough to fight hard - which is understandable as I've been there.

No way, you played great. Never even suspected you. Had the rest of your team dead of rights but you, nope. Never did.

Good game bro. I'm going to reward you by giving you the best role ever.

Yeah you and Pac did.

The funny thing is 80 was nervous about having a list of who he followed and nobody ever asked. I think the time of night made a difference. 80 made a top 5 play of all time.

Had they not killed me I would have gone bonkers if they tried to kill anyone but Leelou or Verb.. Bonkers.

I don't think Vic cared enough to fight hard - which is understandable as I've been there.

Exactly. He was tired. Being a Dad with kids under 5 wears you out. The whole thing lined up perfect. But 80 made an awesome play.

Normally I'd give out awards at the end of my games, but JF80 has to be the unanimous winner of pretty much all of them.

There was a subtle brilliance beyond the ballsy tracker claim that goes unnoticed.

As JF80 mentioned, he remained part of the scum team. He was conflicted as to whether he wanted to throw his teammates under the bus so one of them could be lynched and then he'd be reshuffled, or try to win it as scum. He said screw it, and did a semi bus move which was insane in OUTING his whole former team and spilling his guts about what the scum do.

However, he LIED about being Ariadne. No specific scum roles were assigned. For some ungodly reason, Nolder and Jack NEVER challenged him on that. The problem, of course, is inattentiveness.

If there was ever a game that not paying attention would bite townies in the a$$, it was this.

So, let's recap JF80AWESOME's play:

1) Outs scum team and lies about scum roles knowing full well that his former teammates can catch him in a lie

2) Says he'd absolutely vote Leelou after Christine, but then claims he tracks Tina

3) Claims tracker role, but no one had claimed that in the first dream level

There is definitely more, but this is just off the top of my head

Yeah you and Pac did.

The funny thing is 80 was nervous about having a list of who he followed and nobody ever asked. I think the time of night made a difference. 80 made a top 5 play of all time.

That and those games are frustrating for me...I was eager to see some blood and knew that the shake up was going to happen again, so I really kind of didnt care to be honest. I just pictured myself getting a scum PM.

I knew you were scum too, but I peeled off kind of hoping that you guys might take a shot at me...I was going to redirect to Verbal because I pwn that a$$.

That and those games are frustrating for me...I was eager to see some blood and knew that the shake up was going to happen again, so I really kind of didnt care to be honest. I just pictured myself getting a scum PM.

I knew you were scum too, but I peeled off kind of hoping that you guys might take a shot at me...I was going to redirect to Verbal because I pwn that a$$.

I actually got the same feel from you this game as I did in SMC's Thing game. I felt you had some juice. Thats why at the end we blocked and killed your a$$. I wanted it to be you. LOVE

Dumbasses. Their fault. Clearly.

Clearly. They were the two that would know JF80 was lying and there would be no reason for JF80 to lie except for him being scum.

But Nolder and Jack simply didn't give a sh*t enough to pay attention

Awesome.

Leelou, I hopped on and saw the hammer, but just in case I didn't post - I figured I'd stay silent and not make it look weird popping in one after another.

Great job, guys. I rode your coattails for sure.

1 more and we can get Capture the Flag going...

1. SMC

2. 80

3. Crusher

4. Vic

5. Nolder

6. Pac

7. Ape

8. JC

9. Leelou <3

10. Verbal

11. Hess

12. Christine

13. Lily

14. Sharrow

15. Tina

i'm in u faggot

Awesome.

Leelou, I hopped on and saw the hammer, but just in case I didn't post - I figured I'd stay silent and not make it look weird popping in one after another.

Great job, guys. I rode your coattails for sure.

You could have just popped in the scum thread.

Anyone interested in being a co-mod who didnt make the list?

This is going to be a different flavor then we are used to and I'm going to have to do a lot of work (kind of pissed I made this set up now) but I'd love a helping hand.

Anyone?

If you can't find anyone else I'll help out, but I'd prefer to play. The anticipation is killing me.

I actually got the same feel from you this game as I did in SMC's Thing game. I felt you had some juice. Thats why at the end we blocked and killed your a$$. I wanted it to be you. LOVE

That is, outside of the part with the 12 consecutive scum lynches that still led to a scum win, with me and JiF as the only town left in the entire game? :-P

Verbal blind victory FTW

I deserved it from you after blind lynching me. You blind lynch me, and now you provide me with a blind scum win.

We are even, 80. Clean slate.

You rock.

Slight homo.

I deserved it from you after blind lynching me. You blind lynch me, and now you provide me with a blind scum win.

We are even, 80. Clean slate.

You rock.

Slight homo.

Sweet. Its going to be a lot harder to patch things up with JetsCode after this. lol.

Archived